PDA

View Full Version : Gyselle's B-Day Dinner Party at Lálliance

TejanoLibre
01-05-10, 20:48
Gyselle,

Our Favorite chica, is having a birthday this coming Monday and I was wondering if there are enough guys in town to put together a

Birthday Dinner Party for her at Lálliance?

I think she's up for it and I know that I am always ready!

Now, if we can convince her to bring her girls to the party I think we can ALL have a great time.

A private Birthday Dinner Party followed by a Live Sex Show!

Why not man!

Of course you boys can invite additional chicas as I too will try to provide some fresh, new faces and asses!

It would be a seated dinner with a fixed menu followed by whatever we can get the girls to do for us.

I'm in.

How about you?

TL.

P. S - You may respond directly on this thread by adding your ideas , comments , and reservations

Member #3318
01-05-10, 21:02
Tejano,

I will be in town from the 8th to the 16th and would be very interested in joining the group. I have communicated with a couple of other guys that are going to be in town the same time also. Count me in for sure.

Thanks,

Chipshot

Wild Walleye
01-05-10, 22:58
Celebrating Gysell's birthday, once every week. Maybe twice a week when I am in town.

Have a great time. I hope to make the next one.

Happy 29th Gysell!

MataHari
01-06-10, 00:23
I'll join if Tejano Libre offers his bodybuilt body, a strip tease with a pink feather in the backside, as a present for Gysell s birthday.

Of course only Gysell will be allowed to touch the godly present.

Redhot
01-06-10, 14:29
It's a surprise party?

Member #4112
01-06-10, 14:42
Just hit town and would be happy to attend such a shindig!

Let me know the details.

JuanCaminante
01-06-10, 16:51
It's a surprise party?;)Not any more.

TejanoLibre
01-07-10, 20:17
It's a surprise party?Yes, I was thinking that we could get Exon to jump out of a big cake!

Reminds me of the time I went to the Bulimic's birthday party and the cake jumped out of the girl!

I do want to throw the party for Gyselle but I may be too beat to actually make it a full dinner party.

I need to interview about 200 potential employees on Monday morning and afternoon!

Oh well, at least we can have a few drinks, blow out some candles and maybe watch some naked chicas on the stage!

Right G?

Take Care,

TL.

P. S - You boys are always welcome to stop by and say hello if your in the neighborhood during the day or evening.

I'm usually there from about 12 to 12 or more!

Redhot
01-07-10, 21:58
Ok guys, I see naked girls every day. It's my birthday, I can watch sexy naked man dancing for me?

Schmoj
01-07-10, 22:50
ok guys, I see naked girls every day. It's my birthday, I can watch sexy naked man dancing for me?Sure if you want to celebrate by yourself.:-)

Exon123
01-07-10, 23:48
ok guys, I see naked girls every day. It's my birthday, I can watch sexy naked man dancing for me?Gysell, none of us are sexy, we're desperate.

Exon

Wild Walleye
01-08-10, 00:50
ok guys, I see naked girls every day.If I am reincarnated, I want to come back as you.

It's my birthday, I can watch sexy naked man dancing for me?Depends what your definition of 'sexy' is.

If I was in town, I would dance for you and while it may not turn you on, you would get a good laugh out of it!

TejanoLibre
01-08-10, 21:03
Ok guys, I see naked girls every day. It's my birthday, I can watch sexy naked man dancing for me?OK, if you twist my arm and make me take some LOVE DROPS maybe you can force me to strip for you!

You must remove 1 item of clothing for every item that I remove.

Same or like item only.

Seriously boys, we can have a Birthday Party for our girl on Monday night but I would like to see a real show of hands please.

Gyselle will bring her crew and I will invite some independents too.

I may only have beer and wine so if you drink something unusual you are welcome to bring it along.

Gyselle, how do you feel about 9:30 in the evening as a time to begin?

I hope to see all the boys that are in town!

TL

Redhot
01-09-10, 00:05
OK, if you twist my arm and make me take some LOVE DROPS maybe you can force me to strip for you!

You must remove 1 item of clothing for every item that I remove.

Same or like item only.

Seriously boys, we can have a Birthday Party for our girl on Monday night but I would like to see a real show of hands please.

Gyselle will bring her crew and I will invite some independents too.

I may only have beer and wine so if you drink something unusual you are welcome to bring it along.

Gyselle, how do you feel about 9:30 in the evening as a time to begin?

I hope to see all the boys that are in town!

TLHi dear,.

Sorry but no thanks, you dancing naked is like a scare movie!

9:30pm is perfect, You say "surprise"! And I put surprised face!

P. S: In my country we give gifts on birthdays, is the same tradition in the U. S. ?

G

TejanoLibre
01-09-10, 12:04
Hi dear,

Sorry but no thanks, you dancing naked is like a scare movie!

9:30pm is perfect, You say "surprise"! And I put surprised face!

P. S: In my country we give gifts on birthdays, is the same tradition in the U. S.

GScary Movie!

Yes, it is customary to give gifts on certain occasions.

Would you like a gift that keeps giving?

See You There!

TL

Towncryr
01-09-10, 15:41
Damn, and I just left after three weeks and miss THIS bash!

Next year's birthday?

Redhot
01-09-10, 16:44
Damn, and I just left after three weeks and miss THIS bash!

Next year's birthday?Don't worry darling unfortunately my birthday is every year.

TejanoLibre
01-11-10, 13:52
Don't worry darling unfortunately my birthday is every year.Ok G!

This evening around 9:30 Gyselle and her girls will start coming by Lálliance for Gyselle's Birthday Party.

I will try to provide some beer and wine and if some of the boys want to kick in we can pick up a nice birthday cake or something.

We can put on some music and see what happens.

You never know what might happen at Lálliance when Miss G brings her girls and TL starts having a good time!

Hoping to have a few other indies too.

Of course 9:30 usually means 10 down here.

Big beers.

Young Girls!

Good Times!

TL.

P. S - Everyone is welcome!

Including ALL lurkers on this board!