PDA

View Full Version : Fly Fishing Wing Man Needed

Exon123
01-19-10, 15:35
Any of you cheap CockSuckers interested in Trout Flying fishing in San Martin de los Andes or Juan De Los Andes for for 3 nights or so in mid March

Near as I can tell, without getting screwed by some outfitter, It will run about $400 USD per day plus airfare from Buenos Aires for everything. This includes hotel, fishing guide, boat, hotel, meals the works going first class.

2 Grand or less for everything.

Exon

TejanoLibre
01-19-10, 17:26
Any of you cheap CockSuckers interested in Trout Flying fishing in San Martin de los Andes or Juan De Los Andes for for 3 nights or so in mid March.

Near as I can tell, without getting screwed by some outfitter, It will run about $400 USD per day plus airfare from Buenos Aires for everything. This includes hotel, fishing guide, boat, hotel, meals the works going first class.

2 Grand or less for everything.

ExonWhat's the fun in Catch and Release?

Eat the motherfuckers!

Man, I practice Catch and Release with the Chicas but that's different!

If you don't like the chica you throw her back into the club or the Privado!

I throw them back when they are too big.

Or too small!

Just like they practice Catch and Release with our valuable Baby Gravy!

TL.

P. S - There is a friend of OURS in BA today that just finished a killer fishing trip down to Patagonia, Chile and Ushuia,

He is a LURKER though!

Exon123
01-19-10, 18:21
What's the fun in Catch and Release?

Eat the motherfuckers!

Man, I practice Catch and Release with the Chicas but that's different!

If you don't like the chica you throw her back into the club or the Privado!

I throw them back when they are too big.

Or too small!

Just like they practice Catch and Release with our valuable Baby Gravy!

TL.

P. S - There is a friend of OURS in BA today that just finished a killer fishing trip down to Patagonia, Chile and Ushuia,

He is a LURKER though!If I liked fish I'd eat more "pussy" but I don't like fish so I'm throwing the MotherFuckers back in the Rio.

I go over there for the experience and to see the beautiful Argentine country side.

Exon

TejanoLibre
01-19-10, 21:03
If I liked fish I'd eat more "pussy" but I don't like fish so I'm throwing the MotherFuckers back in the Rio.

I go over there for the experience and to see the beautiful Argentine country side.

ExonFair enough!