PDA

View Full Version : The Good the Bad and the Ugly!

TejanoLibre
02-04-10, 18:49
Had dinner last night at a new Indian restaurant on Viamonte (Delhi Darbar) that was not as good as Mumbai and since it was raining I decided to check out a new Privado at:

Callao 521.

$20.00 pesos - just a 15 minute starter.

$30.00 pesos half hour.

$40.00 pesos an hour ¨Completo. ¨

I thought, What the Hell, why not, I'll take one for the team and see what it's like.

Hell, I KNEW WHAT IT WAS GOING TO BE LIKE!

Someone once described a Prison Cell to me as a really small room with an even smaller bed, no airconditioner and not much of a view.

They must have been talking about Callao 521.

Over the phone the prices were as stated above but when I arrived maybe due to inflation their prices had increased by $10.00 pesos for the Whole Enchilada.

Oh well, I had taken a few Love Drops so now I had Wood so I might as well put it to good use.

Picked a really ugly and slutty looking Paraguayan woman with zero redeeming qualities because she was ugly and slutty looking or because she represented the least of all evils available.

Artisttyp - she has YOUR name on her!

Probably only because she was Paraguayan.

When in doubt pick a Paraguayan.

The other choices were Dominicans and they were not nice one´s like our man Sidney trains !

I paid for one full hour of ¨Completo¨ but the dreaded knock came after 25 minutes and the girll was ready to run claiming that I had only paid $50.00 pesos and that was only good for 30 minutes.

Damn inflation again!

The madam came in and explained that an hour of full service was $60.00 pesos and that she had never mentioned anything about an hour and that the word HOUR only came out of my mouth.

The Paraguayan said ¨Come on now, it's not like were going to give ourselves away for $50.00 pesos an hour.¨

But I guess $60.00 an hour is o.k !

I was laughing while I told them to go fuck themselves and that the girl should go back to Paraguay because as a working girl her skills are really lacking!

A dud! A Paraguayan Dud!

WTF?

So now I Have Wood and Will Travel.

Uruguay 343:

Gabby, blonde Brazilian girl with ONE OF THOSE ASSES!

Very nice breasts with extra long nipples.

That ass, not my style I thought but it sure was fun to poke on!

It's a typical Brazilian, African-American style Butt on a white girl with a nice triangular face.

Well lit room, queen sized bed, mirrored walls, free beer and Ice Cold A / C!

Full service - $100.00 pesos, free beer and the only rule is no kissing on the lips.

Fair enough.

Artisttyp - this butts for you man!

Yes, the place has a useless bathroom with paper towels but it's got a / c and mirrors man!

The girl is very quiet at first, not talkative but she warms up and gets super wet!

One position anal though! 4 on the floor.

Not good enough for TL to blast off but she liked it.

Finally let loose while they were knocking, a perfect simultaneous orgasm!

My orgasm their knock!

I will ride that Filly again!

She seems to work the night shift.

There is another girl there with a name that starts with the letter ¨A ¨that I must go and visit soon.

Fucking Love Potion makes you do the wildest things!

TL

Artisttyp
02-04-10, 22:18
Had dinner last night at a new Indian restaurant on Viamonte (Delhi Darbar) that was not as good as Mumbai and since it was raining I decided to check out a new Privado at:

Callao 521.

$20.00 pesos - just a 15 minute starter.

$30.00 pesos half hour.

$40.00 pesos an hour ¨Completo. ¨

I thought, What the Hell, why not, I'll take one for the team and see what it's like.

Hell, I KNEW WHAT IT WAS GOING TO BE LIKE!

Someone once described a Prison Cell to me as a really small room with an even smaller bed, no airconditioner and not much of a view.

They must have been talking about Callao 521.

Over the phone the prices were as stated above but when I arrived maybe due to inflation their prices had increased by $10.00 pesos for the Whole Enchilada.

Oh well, I had taken a few Love Drops so now I had Wood so I might as well put it to good use.

Picked a really ugly and slutty looking Paraguayan woman with zero redeeming qualities because she was ugly and slutty looking or because she represented the least of all evils available.

Artisttyp - she has YOUR name on her!

Probably only because she was Paraguayan.

When in doubt pick a Paraguayan.

The other choices were Dominicans and they were not nice one's like our man Sidney trains!

I paid for one full hour of ¨Completo¨ but the dreaded knock came after 25 minutes and the girll was ready to run claiming that I had only paid $50.00 pesos and that was only good for 30 minutes.

Damn inflation again!

The madam came in and explained that an hour of full service was $60.00 pesos and that she had never mentioned anything about an hour and that the word HOUR only came out of my mouth.

The Paraguayan said ¨Come on now, it's not like were going to give ourselves away for $50.00 pesos an hour.¨

But I guess $60.00 an hour is o. K!

I was laughing while I told them to go fuck themselves and that the girl should go back to Paraguay because as a working girl her skills are really lacking!

A dud! A Paraguayan Dud!

WTF?

So now I Have Wood and Will Travel.

Uruguay 343:

Gabby, blonde Brazilian girl with ONE OF THOSE ASSES!

Very nice breasts with extra long nipples.

That ass, not my style I thought but it sure was fun to poke on!

It's a typical Brazilian, African-American style Butt on a white girl with a nice triangular face.

Well lit room, queen sized bed, mirrored walls, free beer and Ice Cold A / C!

Full service - $100.00 pesos, free beer and the only rule is no kissing on the lips.

Fair enough.

Artisttyp - this butts for you man!

Yes, the place has a useless bathroom with paper towels but it's got a / c and mirrors man!

The girl is very quiet at first, not talkative but she warms up and gets super wet!

One position anal though! 4 on the floor.

Not good enough for TL to blast off but she liked it.

Finally let loose while they were knocking, a perfect simultaneous orgasm!

My orgasm their knock!

I will ride that Filly again!

She seems to work the night shift.

There is another girl there with a name that starts with the letter ¨A ¨that I must go and visit soon.

Fucking Love Potion makes you do the wildest things!

TLTL,

I'm liking these prices I see quoted.100AR for an hour? What happened to inflation?

I've always said I can "always" find a job for a cheap ****. She may not like her duties but I WILL put her to work.

I am starting to keep track of things. Hopefully things are still affordable this June / july.

Artisttyp.

I'll tell you one thing. I havent had a CIM since BA.