PDA

View Full Version : A chick who does anal + swallows

Blindpacemaker
02-07-10, 02:33
Good evening to all,

I'm looking for a girl who, as the title suggests, does anal and bbbj w / swallow. I don't like big women, but apart from that I'll at the very least check out their photos. If they don't mind a guy being a litte rough with them its a +.

Oh, and I would like for them to come to my apartment, not visit them.

Not too worried about price, more about service (of course I don't want to be ripped off)

Thanks in advance, just found this site recently and it $£"$ing rocks!

BPacemaker

TejanoLibre
02-07-10, 05:26
Good evening to all,

I'm looking for a girl who, as the titel suggests, does anal and bbbj w / swallow. I don't like big women, but apart from that ill at the very least check out their photos. If they don't mind a guy being a litte rough with them its a +.

Not too worried about price, more about service (of course I don't want to be ripped off)

BPacemakerSend me a pm.

I have what you need!

TL

TejanoLibre
02-08-10, 17:34
Good evening to all,

I'm looking for a girl who, as the title suggests, does anal and bbbj w / swallow. I don't like big women, but apart from that I'll at the very least check out their photos. If they don't mind a guy being a litte rough with them its a +.

BPacemakerHow could I forget!

The girl is a Screaming, Squirting Anal Queen that will lose the cover if asked properly and may perform an ATM!

What a trooper!

Oh well, back to the grind boys!

TL