PDA

View Full Version : Instintos. Com

J Stark
02-08-10, 13:34
Hi folks:

Quickly, has anyone used the web site, Instintinos. Com, featured in the banner ad on this page? The reason I ask is that I tried to contact one of the ladies via email and there has been no reply.

I was just wondering if it's a quality organization. Any input would be apppreciated.

Thanks to all.

J Stark

AllIWantIsLove
02-08-10, 14:16
I think that Instintos and similar web sites (e. G. Platynum, Gemidos, etc.) are like a newspaper's classifieds section. The girls pay to put their info there and the site publishes it. (There are some privados, brothels, which have their own sites and that's different.)

The girl you tried probably works at a privado but I guess might be independent. In any event two or three years ago I tried to contact around 8 girls via email and only ever heard from two. I think that other guys here have reported similar experiences. Why they bother to publish email addresses and then ignore emails I do not understand.

(If you do a google search for the email address you'll likely find that the same address is used by several girls - all at the same privado.)

Bob.

Hi folks:

Quickly, has anyone used the web site, Instintinos. Com, featured in the banner ad on this page? The reason I ask is that I tried to contact one of the ladies via email and there has been no reply.

I was just wondering if it's a quality organization. Any input would be apppreciated.

Thanks to all.

J Stark

J Stark
02-08-10, 16:56
Thanks for the reply Bob. Perhaps someone needs to open a small business and teach these ladies a few marketing basics!

J Stark

Lysander
02-08-10, 17:46
I think that Instintos and similar web sites (e. G. Platynum, Gemidos, etc. Are like a newspaper's classifieds section. The girls pay to put their info there and the site publishes it. (There are some privados, brothels, which have their own sites and that's different.

The girl you tried probably works at a privado but I guess might be independent. In any event two or three years ago I tried to contact around 8 girls via email and only ever heard from two. I think that other guys here have reported similar experiences. Why they bother to publish email addresses and then ignore emails I do not understand.

(If you do a google search for the email address you'll likely find that the same address is used by several girls - all at the same privado.

Bob.Bob you are right. These websites are like newspaper classified ad sections. However it is pretty clear that almost all the ads are placed by privado owners and not by the girls themselves. There is no way for the web site operator to know if the ads are accurate or not. The privado owners obviously have no interest in replying to emails. They want you to turn up at the privado or to phone up for a takeout. If you are lucky, you phone up and ask to see girl in the ad, the receptionist tells you she is there, you make an appointment, you turn up at the appointed hour, the girl is there and looks more or less like the photos in the ad and away you go. However, often when you phone up about the ad, the receptionist will tell you that the girl is available, but when you get there she isn't and you will be given some lame excuse (e. G. She has suddenly been taken ill and had to go home) More likely one of her regulars just walked in ten minutes before you and she us now "occupied" or it is her day off, or maybe she doesn't work there anymore. It doesn't really matter. You are there in the privado with a raging hard on and money in your wallet, and can probably be easily persuaded to accept one of the other girls that is available. In which case the ad has achieved its objective.

Actually to be fair, it really depends on the privado. Some are notorious for pulling this stunt. Others will play it straight and will tell you on the phone if the girl in the internet ad is not available.

Wild Walleye
02-08-10, 17:59
Is an advertiser on AP (this site) and there is an existing thread:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5839

The owner posts regularly about new girls, etc.

Also look at the 'independent chicas' forum

Lysander
02-08-10, 22:03
Is an advertiser on AP (this site) and there is an existing thread:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5839

The owner posts regularly about new girls, etc.

Also look at the 'independent chicas' forumOK so the guy who runs Instintos web is an advertiser on this forum and also sometimes posts when new chicas appear on his site. I have no doubt that in most cases the chicas in the ads really do exist. However, he can't be held responsible for the often devious behaviour of the privados who place most of the ads and answer the phone when you ring up to make a booking. In that thread El Alamo's post 398 (11-12-09) sums up the situation perfectly.

Wild Walleye
02-09-10, 15:09
. OK so the guy who runs Instintos web is an advertiser on this forum and also sometimes posts when new chicas appear on his site. I have no doubt that in most cases the chicas in the ads really do exist. However, he can't be held responsible for the often devious behaviour of the privados who place most of the ads and answer the phone when you ring up to make a booking. In that thread El Alamo's post 398 (11-12-09) sums up the situation perfectly.Perhaps I should have been more clear. I was pointing him to another source of information where he might find relevant info on the chicas that he likes (or at least the pictures that he likes) I was not endorsing instintos, while I am sure I have seen chicas who advertise on the site, that is not where I found them.

There is also ample information on how to do one's homework on a picture on a website (El Alamo and others have posted lots of this)

Start with the phone number (google. Com. Ar) for other chicas with the same number (if on bairesgirls, use the map feature to see if you can get address) search the private apartment list, use telexplorer to verify the address (or cat tracker or whatever) When you have the address, check it against the private apartment list. When you find the privado, check the reviews, try to find the multiple aliases of the chicas you like. Make a list of the top handful of chicas that you like (that might theoretically be there in case your #1 isn't) familiarize yourself with the pricing and any particular tricks that may be used often at the particular privado. Work on your spanish phrases for the services that you want, shower, shave, have a vitamin and a drink and off you go. Later, report back to the board with as much info as possible so as to assist the next monger in your current situation.