PDA

View Full Version : A Free Privado!

TejanoLibre
02-10-10, 19:50
Yes, your eyes did NOT deceive you boys!

It is a TOTALLY FREE Privado!

So what's the catch?

You must sign a waiver allowing the owners of the Privado to video tape and distribute your encounter.

To put it on the net baby!

Shit, I'd be 1st. Middle and last in line!

I'm guessing that there WOULD be a line to get into that place.

So how about it Gysell?

Do you like the idea?

TL

MataHari
02-10-10, 20:40
I remember a bdsm club in Miami that was offering that kind of deal. A reduced price for one hour session if you let them broadcast you being humiliated in front of the camera, or taking it backside, for online voyeurs.

The business plan didnt seem to work so fine since they closed the service after one year, but their videos could be found and I guess can still be found 9 years later on the net.

"Bobby, watch granddad playing horsey with the lady!"

I ll pass;o)

It was fun to chat with the girls tho.

AllIWantIsLove
02-10-10, 21:38
NO! Gysell does not like the idea. Not if she wants my continued business.

Bob.

Yes, your eyes did NOT deceive you boys!

It is a TOTALLY FREE Privado!

So what's the catch?

You must sign a waiver allowing the owners of the Privado to video tape and distribute your encounter.

To put it on the net baby!

Shit, I'd be 1st. Middle and last in line!

I'm guessing that there WOULD be a line to get into that place.

So how about it Gysell?

Do you like the idea?

TL

Sportsman
02-10-10, 23:33
There is a club called Big Sister in Prague opened up few years ago. It was the first and may be still the only online brothel. They charge a nominal entry fee for men. The sessions are free but you have to sign a waiver and allow them to broadcast the session live over the internet and also record it for later broadcast. They charge subscribers a monthly fee to watch the streaming live video. The place is still open but I don't think the number of paid subscribers really took off.

http://www.bigsister.net/en/index.php