PDA

View Full Version : Corrientes 1670, 9d

Christopherd
02-14-10, 15:48
I went Friday afternoon. Scene inside slightly chaotic in a hilarious kinda way.

60 pesos, the mama tells me. No, it's not, I tell her, showing her the flyer. 30 pesos. Ok she says. How long? I asks. She shrugs. As long as I takes but there's not a lot of room available.

A young cutie, Doreen I think she says her name is, comes out of one cubbyhole of a washroom, giggling over something. A young guy there, maybe her boyfriend, has maybe just made her laugh. Atmosphere very non-threatening. As if they all woke up one day and said, why don't we.

I spot three working women plus the receptionisty mama. Two of them doable. There is a well-dressed gentleman that came in at the same time I did, standing there now in a three piece suit as if he has wandered onto the wrong set. I want Doreen before he makes his mind up. (the other girl was nice too but couldn't match Doreen's cheeky smile)

Doreen takes me through to the bathroom and giggles - she and the mama have been trying to explain that if I don't want to wait there isn't anywhere else. I don't speak Spanish but my cock does. I want her up against a wall if necessary. It reminds me of (my one time) mile high club. How the heck do we manage it? Doreen gives me a vigorous bj for a bit and then I turn her round to get her from behind. Our heights don't really match but at least I manage to get it in and it is all rather silly but fun (especially at 30 pesos) I turn her round, put one foot (of hers) on the toilet seat and try to get in sideways. It's like that game Twister. Eventually I relent and she goes down on me again while my fingers do some walking. Another girl fights her way in as we finish off and is casually not averse to a quick feel.

I know some of you will think this is very low life but I it was jolly good fun and I had a smile all the way back the hotel.

Christopherd
02-14-10, 15:50
(apologies to the webmaster if this is not in correct thread - can't find it mentioned elsewhere)

I went Friday afternoon. Scene inside slightly chaotic in a hilarious kinda way.

60 pesos, the mama tells me. No, it's not, I tell her, showing her the flyer. 30 pesos. Ok she says. How long? I asks. She shrugs. As long as I takes but there's not a lot of room available.

A young cutie, Doreen I think she says her name is, comes out of one cubbyhole of a washroom, giggling over something. A young guy there, maybe her boyfriend, has maybe just made her laugh. Atmosphere very non-threatening. As if they all woke up one day and said, why don't we.

I spot three working women plus the receptionisty mama. Two of them doable. There is a well-dressed gentleman that came in at the same time I did, standing there now in a three piece suit as if he has wandered onto the wrong set. I want Doreen before he makes his mind up. (the other girl was nice too but couldn't match Doreen's cheeky smile)

Doreen takes me through to the bathroom and giggles - she and the mama have been trying to explain that if I don't want to wait there isn't anywhere else. I don't speak Spanish but my cock does. I want her up against a wall if necessary. It reminds me of (my one time) mile high club. How the heck do we manage it? Doreen gives me a vigorous bj for a bit and then I turn her round to get her from behind. Our heights don't really match but at least I manage to get it in and it is all rather silly but fun (especially at 30 pesos) I turn her round, put one foot (of hers) on the toilet seat and try to get in sideways. It's like that game Twister. Eventually I relent and she goes down on me again while my fingers do some walking. Another girl fights her way in as we finish off and is casually not averse to a quick feel.

I know some of you will think this is very low life but I it was jolly good fun and I had a smile all the way back the hotel.

WorldTravel69
02-15-10, 00:39
But, now we the rest of the info.

Corrientes 1670, piso 9 Apt D, at Montevideo. __Chicas. Prices: 30p Quickie Special, 60p hour. Tel: ___ Hours: ____.

Mister Junkie
02-15-10, 10:31
Nice one!

I'll give it a try since I work near.

Thanks!

Rainot
02-15-10, 22:52
ROFL, Oh my God, girls for 30p! Are you sure they're even human? How "doable" are they? I know another pv there, 1667, actually it's two privados in the same building. 1st and 4th floor. VERY good merchandise in there, however the price ranges from 150 to 250 pesos the "completo".

Christopherd
02-17-10, 00:32
Yeah, the one I did was very doable - as per the report. Mostly cos she was young, in good shape and was finding the whole thing a great laugh. And pretty enough to get me hot as she walked in. The other one I thought was doable was taller, short blonde hair, I think mid to late twenties. But she looked too darned polite for that place. I would have sessioned with her in a nice quiet room and looked for a bit of gfe.

Remember I was only in BsAs for 3 days - I know how irritating it can be (when I read the brasil threads when someone doesn't provide all the extra info like phone numbers and opening hours); but I posted reports as best I could bearing in mind I was trying to maximise my time, not work as researcher for the board. Phone nos and opening hours didn't strike me as relevant there. My Spanish is non-existent (I spoke to people in Porto, speaking slowly, adding one or two 'Argentine' Spanish words out of politeness) so I am not about to phone anyone and did not feel it was worth getting a chip for so short a time anyway. The place was open on Friday afternoon. Worth trying if you are passing. I would hardly describe it as a professional outfit that says, ok, it is time to open in three minutes. I hope I gave a flavour and a pleased if I could add a new address. As with my other BsAs reports, they are just a brief visitor's perspective, Gentlemen!

Blindpacemaker
02-17-10, 15:05
"I don't speak Spanish but my cock does"

Hahaha that shit made me laugh, quality report. At 30p its worth goin to check out, although at that price you have to wonder if your walking into a cesspit of STD's. Fuck it, worth the risk

Mister Junkie
03-08-10, 17:02
Just came from there, 4 girls available.

Price $100/ h.

I just walked away. Didn't like any of them:(

WorldTravel69
04-01-10, 10:46
Because no one took the time to add the phone number, I had to go there.

Twice.

No answer.

I would have to say they are closed, because they did not give us a little happiness.