PDA

View Full Version : Girl for a day

Roger J
02-22-10, 15:43
Hi.

I spend a day in BA next month. I am looking for a girl not over 1m64 that speaks English.

She would be my tour guide for BA, I would take her out for a fine dinner and I would like to have fun with her.

Who can recommend a girl? How much would they charge for a day? Could also be a non-pro)

I already booked a great suite in a good hotel in the center of BA.

Thanks Roger

TejanoLibre
02-22-10, 17:12
Hi.

I spend a day in BA next month. I am looking for a girl not over 1m64 that speaks English.

She would be my tour guide for BA, I would take her out for a fine dinner and I would like to have fun with her.

Who can recommend a girl? How much would they charge for a day? Could also be a non-pro)

Thanks RogerVery few working girls speak English, drive cars or are awake during the day.

Non-working tour guides will NOT have sex with you normally.

I do have 2 that are English speaking, non-working tour guides that will gladly have dinner with you.

They are attractive sisters and you MAY be able to talk them into it but that will depend on your game!

A bunch of booze always helps!

TL

Redhot
02-22-10, 21:00
Hi.

Thanks RogerCallme! I have your girl!