PDA

View Full Version : Threesome Help with Swapping girls

Wasabi
02-23-10, 02:49
Is it possible in BA to find 2 girls for a threesome that will let me fuck both of them without condoms? I'm not too bothered in lesbian action I just want to destroy 2 girls haha.

Surly there are some girls that with some extra cash will do this?

I would prefer younger girls if possible but I'm not going to be picky. Creampie would be even better but now I'm just probably asking too much.

If anyone can help that would be great.

Shane44
02-23-10, 11:50
This is a difficult request to fill because it requires three really dumb people. The same chicas that would most likely agree to bare back you are the very ones who have nothing more to lose; I. E. They already have AIDS. Not to worry though. If you are disease free and get AIDS, I understand from some of my African friends that drinking the urine of a virgin will cure you. So there, you have a backup plan.

Fernando22
02-23-10, 14:00
This is a difficult request to fill because it requires three really dumb people. The same chicas that would most likely agree to bare back you are the very ones who have nothing more to lose; I. E. They already have AIDS. Not to worry though. If you are disease free and get AIDS, I understand from some of my African friends that drinking the urine of a virgin will cure you. So there, you have a backup plan.Ditto.

Hospital Muņiz in Parque Patricios is filled with smart girls who worked in the night circuit of Buenos Aires, now weighing less than 60 pounds.

Perhaps Wasabi can fill his request there.

BadMan
02-23-10, 14:18
Any girl that will fuck YOU bareback will fuck ANYONE bareback and probably has some disease.

Do us all a favor and don't bring your aids to Buenos Aires.

TejanoLibre
02-23-10, 16:49
Is it possible in BA to find 2 girls for a threesome that will let me fuck both of them without condoms? I'm not too bothered in lesbian action I just want to destroy 2 girls haha.

Surly there are some girls that with some extra cash will do this?

I would prefer younger girls if possible but I'm not going to be picky. Creampie would be even better but now I'm just probably asking too much.

If anyone can help that would be great.Not even TL will give up the goods on this deal man!

Some of the things that we do with our GIRLFRIENDS, Chicas and Favoritas are not for guys with 1 post!

I will SELL you pictures of the 3 of us doing what you'd like to do though.

What you ask for is not a big deal or impossible to find but you will have to put a lot of effort and bullshit into the deal.

Stupid Gringo Cash Too since your Spanish is probably nonexistent!

Good Luck!

Be sure and let us know who you do this with so we can Black List them!

TL

Whiskas
02-24-10, 00:25
Be sure and let us know who you do this with so we can Black List them!

TLTotally agree and I will add: Wasabi post your experiences in the STD's I need to test myself urgently thread afterwards!

This guy is wackier than me!

Rock Harders
02-24-10, 01:25
Mongers,

As a guy who almost always goes bareback and thus has significant experience with barebacking working girls, I can tell you that the chance of getting three working girls you just met who do not know each other to all go bareback with you at the same time is about zero. Even if the three working girls knew each other they still would not trust each other enough to do a bareback threesome at the same time. It is hard enough to get ONE working girl you just met to go bareback, although it is often achievable with the right balance of alcohol, arousal, and the offer of a cash bonus in exchange for forgetting about the rubber.

However, if you are willing to part with some cash and you pay some big bucks (I bet that with the proper planning, and maybe $1000 USD per girl for an hour or two) and you had lots of time you could make this happen. The proper planning would mean going with the three girls and yourself to all get HIV test at a clinic. Upon negative test results, and the right kind of cash offer, and obviously enough time to put it all together, I am pretty sure you could make this happen. But this is clearly not something a typical no-spanish monger on a weeklong trip could ever put together.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Slipknot
02-24-10, 21:52
Am I missing something? To each his own, but it boggles my mind why ANYONE would have uncovered sex with someone who has multiple partners.

When you pull off a rubber you throw away many potential problems, including knocking her up. What would you do in this case, ignore the child? Yeah I know it feels good to fuck without, but at the age of about 19 I caught a case of genital warts, and still remember to this day the pain of the liquid nitrogen on my dick burning them off. From then on no glove = no love! I got off lucky.

And furthermore, sex without a condom effects many people, and not just the multiple partners. How about the responsible guy who always uses a condom; however, it breaks once, and then he carries it home to his wife! How about the kids of the ***** you infected. She is sick so how do they eat? Or more street kids to get into trouble, raise crime, and help the drug market.

Please think about it!

El Queso
02-24-10, 23:58
An introduction written by a Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry in 1993, for a book:

http://free-news.org/mulluk01.htm

The web site of the molecular biologist that the above was introducing:

http://www.duesberg.com/

I'm sure I'll catch a lot of crap for even posting this, but the truth is, you can worry about catching chlamydia, herpes, gonorrhea and syphilis. None of them are fatal unless you leave them untreated, as far as I know, in this day and age. Herpes stays with you forever, true - but still is not fatal. Mostly, you are going to piss off your wife and / or have some embarrassment, would be the worst that will happen.

But unless you are homosexual and / or a heavy drug user, the likelihood of catching AIDS may be non-existent. It isn't transmittable, it isn't even caused by a virus, according to more and more well known doctors and scientists.

I know this can be a very hot topic, but please read at least the links I posted above, and do a Google search on the subject and read what others have to say about this, before you flame me.

My opinion is that AIDS will become about like global warming - a lot of bad science, billions of dollars spent, all because people wanted money and power over others and there were too many incredulous medical workers that didn't ask the right quesitons when jumping on the bandwagon.

I'm not saying people aren't dying, but many of these scientists think that people are dying of AZT and other measures used to kill a virus which doesn't seem to exist.

There are still good reasons to use a condom - don't get me wrong. But AIDS hysteria shouldn't be one of them.

Wasabi
02-25-10, 05:12
Hay guys,

Thanks for showing so much love for me getting AIDS or STD's. Just so you know condoms won't always stop you from getting STD's just like having sex without condoms even with someone who has AIDS doesn't mean you will get AIDS either.

Sex is dangerous with or without condoms. I mean if you are having sex with 2 girls who are fingering each other then eating each other out then they bbbj you that this is very much like having unsafe sex anyway. I know it's dangerous but that is half of fun. Maybe I'm a little crazy but I think those who want to fuck pregnant or lactating girls is crazy, so each to their own.

I don't plan to try and do this every weekend just once as a once off in BA.

Has anyone ever tried to film sex with chicas. I reckon that will have to be part of the deal if this is going to cost me.

PS I've never had any STD's so don't worry guys I'm not bringing HIV to BA.

SmilesX
02-25-10, 18:36
An introduction written by a Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry in 1993, for a book:

http://free-news.org/mulluk01.htm

The web site of the molecular biologist that the above was introducing:

http://www.duesberg.com/

I'm sure I'll catch a lot of crap for even posting this, but the truth is, you can worry about catching chlamydia, herpes, gonorrhea and syphilis. None of them are fatal unless you leave them untreated, as far as I know, in this day and age. Herpes stays with you forever, true - but still is not fatal. Mostly, you are going to piss off your wife and / or have some embarrassment, would be the worst that will happen.

But unless you are homosexual and / or a heavy drug user, the likelihood of catching AIDS may be non-existent. It isn't transmittable, it isn't even caused by a virus, according to more and more well known doctors and scientists.

I know this can be a very hot topic, but please read at least the links I posted above, and do a Google search on the subject and read what others have to say about this, before you flame me.

My opinion is that AIDS will become about like global warming - a lot of bad science, billions of dollars spent, all because people wanted money and power over others and there were too many incredulous medical workers that didn't ask the right quesitons when jumping on the bandwagon.

I'm not saying people aren't dying, but many of these scientists think that people are dying of AZT and other measures used to kill a virus which doesn't seem to exist.

There are still good reasons to use a condom - don't get me wrong. But AIDS hysteria shouldn't be one of them.I'm curious why you would use an article from 1996 which was in cahoots Peter Duschbag's work. The article's title is "It doesn't exist scientific proof that HIV causes AIDS. " What does that even mean?

Unless you've found an HIV positive and fucked them unprotected and have had tested negative, don't talk about what "the truth is. " If Duesberg wanted to prove his point he should put up and have unprotected sex with HIV + patients. If he doesn't get Aids, he will have proven his point. Great. But he'd still have HIV to deal with.

Sorry for the rant, but I despise people who preach ignorance to others. If you believe it, fine. Citing the works of 2 people who are partners against the entire scientific community (thousands of other scientists) is irresponsible. At least cite multiple sources, for crying out loud.

Obviously you don't know what science is let alone decipher it from the "bad" Global warming is bad science, my ass.

And I haven't done enough research but after a few minutes browsing I've found a few things you should read.

http://denyingaids.blogspot.com/2009/09/peer-reviewing-peter-duesberg.html

http://www.aidstruth.org/denialism/myths#m1

Fernando22
02-25-10, 20:05

There are still good reasons to use a condom - don't get me wrong. But AIDS hysteria shouldn't be one of them.Excuse me El Queso, but this is one of the most ignorant things I ever read. AIDS disease only a big hysteria about nothing? Global warming a trickery for money and power? All scientific researchs over the world being part of this complot, that only you, one of the Few Clever Brains of the world are qualified to unmask?

This serious topic is causing too many deaths all over the world to let pass a sutpidity like this, even in a forum promoted for sexual tourism.

But unless you are homosexual and / or a heavy drug user, the likelihood of catching AIDS may be non-existent. Well, this is not only another stupidity written by someone living inside an onion, but a discriminatory stupidity as well.

BadMan
02-25-10, 20:40
Queso is a pretty smart dude. But he doesn't know jack about medicine or HIV. I completely agree with your statement below.

BM.
Excuse me El Queso, but this is one of the most ignorant things I ever read.

BadMan
02-25-10, 20:44
Just be sure to let us know which aids chicks you bang while you're in town. We'll make sure to steer clear of them.

PS I've never had any STD's so don't worry guys I'm not bringing HIV to BA.

Fernando22
02-25-10, 21:23
Queso is a pretty smart dude. But he doesn't know jack about medicine or HIV. I completely agree with your statement below.

BM.I'm sorry.

I must appologise El Queso for my last words.

This is an extremely painful subject for me since a brother of mine died two years ago in Rotterdam by AID virus, and he was no homosexual nor drug adict. He simply enjoy fucking whores the way we do, but claims to be the champion of the non protection fuck. Like some irresponsible dude here who likes to felt himself the smartest bon vivant of the night by simply offering extra dollars to girls in need, just for doing it with him without protection.

During the last days of my brother, and since his death I traveled a lot, mostly over South America and lately in Argentina, seen to my unbelievement the lot of people who still thinks AIDs is kind of an exagerating thing created by the mediums or the drug laboratories, or, worse than that, acknowledge its danger, but believe himself to be inmune of it. Both cases assuming the whole cientific comunity over the world is wrong. Or a drug complot or whatever.

I pray excuses again if I offended El Queso and was not my intention.

I will leave the subject because as I said before is too close and painful for me.

Thanks and my excuses to El Queso again.

Rock Harders
02-25-10, 21:32
Mongers,

The notion that HIV / AIDS is a common and easily communicable disease that can be exchanged rapidly during heterosexual intercourse is just downright ridiculous. The chance of a circumcised heterosexual male contracting HIV / AIDS from from vaginal sex is about the same as being struck by lightning or eaten by a shark (and maybe much lower) If a circumcised heterosexual male avoids females that are IV drug users and / or have bareback sex with bisexual male partners, the chance of said heterosexual male contracting HIV / AIDS from vaginal sex is probably zero.

World governments have done a good job of scaring people into thinking that they will get HIV / AIDS if they have sex without a condom even one time. The bottom line is, and statistics back this up, that HIV / AIDS continues to be almost exclusively a disease that effects homosexuals and IV drug users. Obviously there are other reasons to wear a condom; preventing syphilis, the clap, hepatitis (which is what scares me the most) etc and preventing pregnancy. However please don't try to shove this HIV / AIDS scare propaganda down our throats.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Miami Bob
02-25-10, 22:51
The probabilities are much greater than zero. Each of us makes their own decisions and should do their own research.

The only reason that I am posting this is that the way you make your statement, someone might actually thinks that thereis no danger in BB with a working girl--there is. It might that be as hi as the usa media might lead you to believe, but the risks are not zero.

DATY is less risky than vaginal BB, but there are still risks. I got the big G last year from eating some usa civilian pussy from the nicest conservative young lady who I would have never guessed to be a risky number. I screwed her with a rubber and she likely had not had sex in six months like she told me. Women's symptoms are different than a man's.

Rock--keep doing what ever you want to do. I love you bro' but there are some risks involved.

The center for disease control has some stats on hiv and they tend not to be too preachy

Wild Walleye
02-26-10, 01:05
Mongers-

The notion that HIV / AIDS is a common and easily communicable disease that can be exchanged rapidly during heterosexual intercourse is just downright ridiculous. The chance of a circumcised heterosexual male contracting HIV / AIDS from from vaginal sex is about the same as being struck by lightning or eaten by a shark (and maybe much lower)I'm glad you didn't say the same as being attacked and drowned by an Orca.

If a circumcised heterosexual male avoids females that are IV drug users and / or have bareback sex with bisexual male partners, the chance of said heterosexual male contracting HIV / AIDS from vaginal sex is probably zero.We all know that is because Reagan and the Jews (IDF / Mossad) created aids to kill off the gay and uncircumcised population.

World governments have done a good job of scaring people into thinking that they will get HIV / AIDS if they have sex without a condom even one time. What will they scare us about next? The earth burning up?

Obviously there are other reasons to wear a condom; preventing syphilis, the clap, hepatitis (which is what scares me the most) etc and preventing pregnancy. You left out my case which is I wear condoms so that the chicas don't realize that I have diphallia (wrap 'em up tight)

BadMan
02-26-10, 01:23
Just saying.

-------

You don't know more than the physicians that deal with this very real and very horrible disease day in and day out. And most of the comments I've read so far are pure naive ignorance. But thanks for trying.

Aids cases in young HETEROSEXUAL adults is sky rocketing. Do the research. You're playing Russian roulette, and your number will eventually come up.

BM

My Former Name
02-26-10, 02:22
The statistics show the HIV / Aids rate in Buenos Aires is 0.5% of the population. That would say perhaps, depending on your sexual preference, one out of 200 partners may be infected; however, that does not take in account the higher probability a sex worker would likely have a higher probablility.

Some of our more envious members speak of doing 2 chicas a day. That computes to getting HIV / AIDs in less than 4 months.

While I like BBBJ. I don't poke without a love glove. Perhaps I'm fooling myself with regard, to BBBJ, but those who stick ole john henry in other orifices sin forro seem to be threatining the gods.

Buena suerte to my fellow mongers, brave and stupid.

Mfn formerly MFM (mother-fuckin-maniac)

Miami Bob
02-26-10, 02:49
Gracie needs WW to explain the punch line, again. Us older guys are all jealous of the prime Rock BB pussy collection--excuse me WW, I realize that you are barely middle aged.

I'm not really older, just feel that way worrying about all the disease and global warming----frawn

Wild Walleye
02-26-10, 13:28
Us older guys are all jealous of the prime Rock BB pussy collection--excuse me WW, I realize that you are barely middle aged.I am mentally stuck between 15-18 yrs old, physically in my late early 30s and chronologically picking up steam in my 40s.

I'm not really older, just feel that way worrying about all the disease and global warming----frawnThat's all I get for deftly inserting the comment about the earth burning up? This kind of peer review is on par with the IPCC!

Diphalia or PD, as it is often referred to, is a rare medical condition affecting males whereby they are born with two penises (the 'PD' stands for penile duplication) That's why I take two doses of vitamin V to help my PD with ED.

El Queso
02-26-10, 17:39
BTW - for those who read the two articles I linked to - thanks at least for that.

For those of you who didn't even bother and called me ignorant - well, what exactly is your definition of ignorance?

For those of you who did no further reading - you're still ignorant.

Those links were two people who are (and yes, have been) part of a bunch of prefessionals that are starting to reject AIDS as a communicable disease that is caused by HIV, a harmless virus. Of course you won't read more to find out about that, because I didn't do your work for you and do more research that you could easily link to. Heaven forbid should you do even a Google search and see what others have to say, much less buy a book and read the details. It's not my job to educate you all and obviously it wouldn't work if I tried.

I knew exactly the response I would get, and at least I am gratified to know my mind still works properly :D

Fernando, I'm sorry that you had a friend who died of "complications from AIDS" (which is how they usually frame it in the US) Did your friend take AZT?

I didn't say the human body doesn't get an autoimmune disease that can be dangerous and even deadly. What I said was that AIDS isn't caused by HIV and that AIDS itself isn't killing most people.

No one knows what causes AIDS. Most doctors say it's HIV (a harmless virus) that "somehow" changes and becomes AIDS. Even though they can't find a single mechanism for how AIDS works. Even though many people who get off of AZT actually get better.

Autoimmune difficiency exists and can kill.

I mentioned homosexuals and heavy drug users because those are two groups from among which a high percentage of AIDS patients come from. They are high at risk for autoimmune difficiencies because of their lifestyles. Butt-fucking (to put it crudely) loosens up and thins out intestine linings and allows germs and fecal matter to enter the body cavity - something which doesn't happen under normal circumstances to someone - although people with certain problems can have this issues like this without anal intercourse - it's just the most common. But the additional germs and fecal matter in the body cavity can cause a cronic condition with autoimmunity problems.

Heavy and intravenous drug users completely lower their immune system and can cause an autoimmune issue.

HIV tests are not accurate. Many people have HIV and never show signs AIDS symptoms. Some people have AIDS who do not seem to have HIV. HIV can even seem to come and go in people, at least according to the current tests available.

Those who call me ignorant or out of my mind - you're talking from ignorance unless you have researched BOTH SIDES of the issue. If you want to read aboutt he other side and refute what you think are idiocies, cool - that's a debate.

There are many reputable scientist who think that at the very least there is something very fishy with the whole AIDS / HIV thing, and many that believe (and have good reason to - study the history of AIDS discovery / research written by people in the know OTHER than people who write the popular history) doctors are killing their patients in many cases in the attempt to cure something that doesn't exist - at least in the manner they think it does, because it's what their technical journals tell them.

AZT is a poison. It will kill a patient if AIDS doesn't. There are many stories of people who stopped taking AZT and became healthy again. There are stories of other people who died, yes (without all the drugs)

If a person has autoimmune problems, yes, that person can die. It doesn't mean that it's caused by AIDS / HIV, and treating someone with AZT is going to kill them eventually.

But you guys just go ahead and keep your heads in your shells and don't even bother to look at alternate possibilities - you all know better. You all know that politicians and doctors would have no reason to foist a big scam on the world's public to make a profit, get grants, etc. Just like H1N1 - no reason at all to think people would make shit up for personal gain and get a bunch of fools to go along with it (I'm talking about peers of those who started it, not lay people who don't know any better)

And global warming? Please. Read about it a little. There has been enough recently about that to at least make some people curious. To make people who have been saying for a long time that global warming is crap finally be taken a little seriously - and with very good reason.

Those that read opposing views will realize that most of the scientists think it's nuts, except those who have grants and reputations to protect, and politicians and people who see money to be made (like Gore) are the ones who push it the strongest.

But again - you guys keep panicking over those kind of things and I'll just sit back and take it easy. I'm not worried about going to hell either because there is no god - but those of you who fear that are allowed to also:)

Meforu 2000
02-26-10, 18:03
If you like to poke without a raincoat, heres a neet trick I did a couple of times, it works better with one girl at a time. I go through the motions of her putting it on and fuck her for a while and then I turn her over to doggy style while she;s not looking I take the condom off and slide it in her ass then as I'm about to cum I tell her I'm going to over her ass. I slide it out and cum on her ass. And it;s like I took it off to cum on her ass. Simple doing.

Have fun

Wild Walleye
02-26-10, 18:17
if you like to poke without a raincoat, heres a neet trick I did a couple of times, it works better with one girl at a time. I go through the motions of her putting it on and fuck her for a while and then I turn her over to doggy style while she;s not looking I take the condom off and slide it in her ass then as I'm about to cum I tell her I'm going to over her ass. I slide it out and cum on her ass. And it;s like I took it off to cum on her ass. Simple doing.

Have funLook, I am no angel and have done my fair share of stupid things (really stupid) However, surreptitiously removing a condom (that your partner believes you are using expects that you will continue to use during the extent of penetration) is not only stupid, it is wrong (even if you don't get caught) I would also hazard a guess that while BB may not be illegal, following Merforu's suggestion will put you on the wrong side of the law. If you do get caught by the chica, you may find yourself on the wrong end of a nasty beating, at the hands of her pimp or big, burly friends (you better hope that she is not connected to any kind of 'syndicate') or floating in the Rio Plata.

If must have BB FS, find a provider willing to do so. Do not follow Meforu's advice.

Meforu 2000
02-26-10, 19:53
Well it was just an idea, not telling anyone to try it. But if your stupid enough to want to bb some hooker, not just one but two then you need a good beating to straight. En you out.

Please do not try it at home kids.

Stay clean.

Meforu

BadMan
02-26-10, 21:13
If I want facts regarding HIV, I'm going to ask a board certified Physician who specializes in HIV (Internist with a sub specialty in HIV medicine) not some random internet screen name on a hooker forum that " read a couple internet articles ".

Hope no one takes offense at my common sense approach.

BM

BadMan
02-26-10, 21:19
Wow.

No offense but you're a piece of shit for doing that. If you try that shit in the USA, thats a rape case.

if you like to poke without a raincoat, heres a neet trick I did a couple of times, it works better with one girl at a time. I go through the motions of her putting it on and fuck her for a while and then I turn her over to doggy style while she;s not looking I take the condom off and slide it in her ass then as I'm about to cum I tell her I'm going to over her ass. I slide it out and cum on her ass. And it;s like I took it off to cum on her ass. Simple doing.

Have fun

Meforu 2000
02-26-10, 23:21
Well its' been over 30 yrs ago young and dumb, full of booze, qualudes, beer, dope and I can't remember what else I took. I hope the statute of limitations has passed, and yes it was in the U S wahsinton d. C. when you could drive in front of the white house, throw beers over the fence and do donuts in front of the white house, yea the good old days.

No offence but you a peice of shit lawyer? Badman.

I don't mean nothin, keep the drama for your mama.
you boys are to sensitive

Meforu

Jackjack1
02-27-10, 17:21
A lot of interesting theories, points and speculations.

Bottom line is "why take the risk?" Even if your chances of contracting the AIDS virus is one in a million, why do it? All of our immune systems are different, subject to a variety of seasonal, climatal, genetic predispositional and other modalities that would enhance your ability to contract any bacterial or viral infection. I'm not dictating to anyone what or what not to do, and bottom line, I offer just an opinion, and we all know what that is worth.

Take away the AIDS aspect to this conversation. Barebacking hookers leads to the spread of other infections and although many are treatable, they are a pain in the arse. Responsible hobbying = happy horny dudes.

Jack

Punter 127
02-27-10, 17:50
If I want facts regarding HIV, I'm going to ask a board certified Physician who specializes in HIV (Internist with a sub specialty in HIV medicine) not some random internet screen name on a hooker forum that " read a couple internet articles ".

Hope no one takes offense at my common sense approach.

BM
Wow.

No offense but you're a piece of shit for doing that. If you try that shit in the USA, thats a rape case.Same old charming badboy style, some things never change.

Jackjack1
02-27-10, 22:18
Some time ago, a friend rented an apartment from the Badman, said he was an upfront guy and that he went out of the way to show him around.

My two cents.

Jack

Wasabi
02-28-10, 09:07
Sorry to be blunt but I asked for help on bareback sex with 2 girls possibly with creampie, in the "Special Requests / In Search Of" area. Not a lecture in your views on aids or hiv.

Although this has been quite amusing reading everyone's views. Especially those safe sex guys who are in tears over this. Your mothers would be proud of you LOL. Stop crying and just post on here if you can help me find some chicas to fuck bareback.

Otherwise start your own HIV thread and ***** to each other there.

Lysander
02-28-10, 14:04
Sorry to be blunt but I asked for help on bareback sex with 2 girls possibly with creampie, in the "Special Requests / In Search Of" area. Not a lecture in your views on aids or hiv.

Although this has been quite amusing reading everyone's views. Especially those safe sex guys who are in tears over this. Your mothers would be proud of you LOL. Stop crying and just post on here if you can help me find some chicas to fuck bareback.

Otherwise start your own HIV thread and ***** to each other there.You just don't get it do you. A board like this works on the principle of information sharing. Many mongers are willing to share information about chicas they have enjoyed because they know that they and most other mongers use condoms and hence have little to lose by doing so. So far you have brought nothing to this board, nor I suspect are ever likely to. Why do you think anyone on this forum would want to share information about BB chicas with you? The only person who might reply to your request is someone who is pimping girls, but even pimps usually have a vested interest in the health of their girls. Chicas with STDs are not good for business.

There are a few guys who come on this board and boast about their bareback exploits, but with one or two notable exceptions they don't mention particular girls names.

Of course if you come to BA or anywhere else in Latin America, and are prepared to do enough fieldwork yourself, and if you have enough charm or are prepared to pay for it, you will no doubt find girls willing to go bareback. However, don't expect any help from other board members, and if you do succeed, don't come on here afterwords to boast about it.

Lysander

Schmoj
02-28-10, 14:28

Otherwise start your own HIV thread and ***** to each other there.Hi Wasabi,

Sorry also to be blunt, but I don't think you are going to get anyone here to help you with that. This does not mean that they don't know chicas who would be willing to participate, just that they probably aren't going to be willing to share that information with you.

Buried earlier in this thread, Rock Harders gave you the most sound advice you are going to get. Be prepared to do a lot of leg work and be prepared to pay. Even then without excellent Spanish AND a good knowledge of how the sex trade works in Argentina, your chances are pretty slim.

Good luck,

Schmoj

Miami Bob
02-28-10, 21:30
If you don't like his sarcism, he don't have to be his friend. I am a client and know from my experience that he tries to do a good job within the range of what he can control. There has only been one real legit negative posting on this forum where the arguemant was over whether the apartment owner should have paid weekend double-time rates to fix a bathtub drain when there was a second bath in the apartment. My experience has been positive. Bad got the owner to take care of problems with a minimum of fuss. Yes, I had to be assertive, but he came through quickly, politely to have the owner's people resolve the problems.

Risks regarding different sexual activites are personal in nature. I will never make any introduction to a newbie, who has added nothing to the forum, looking to have my fav chicas exposed to him. I hope that he never meets any of my favorites--I personally wish him the worst of luck--

Constitutional plaza has the lowest level of street walkers--many with do anything for money.

Wild Walleye
02-28-10, 21:55

Otherwise start your own HIV thread and ***** to each other there.Read the forum and you will see different mentions of chicas that will do BB FS. For instance, I mentioned one such chica (Florencia @ 1707 Ste. Fe) She offered BBFS and BB cola, I declined both. I also declined DFK (after receiving some amazing asian) I have no idea if she is still there (I doubt it) but she is your kind of gal. Give them a call and see if she is still there.

I have heard rumors that the 3rd de Febrero Parque is a location where BB is readily available, although I haven't visited it yet (guess I'll leave that for the bucket list)

As for the chicas I plan on seeing again. I seem to have missed placed their numbers.

Jackson
03-01-10, 01:46
Greetings everyone,

This thread illustrates why my other forums have long had a rule prohibiting both safe sex complaints and safe sex bragging.

Accordingly, I have now instituted the same policy here on AP, to wit:

Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Safe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the following Safe Sex Complaints threads:

Safe Sex Thread (http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6098)

Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their Safe Sex Complaints towards individual Forum Members.

Here's the full text of the reasoning behind this policy:

Forum Policy regarding Safe Sex discussions

Forum Members wishing to criticize other Members for not following what they consider to be safe sex procedures may do so only in the designated Safe Sex Thread. Members may not comment upon, criticize or confront other members on this subject in the general discussion threads. Any such "safe sex complaints" posted in the general discussion threads will be deleted without comment.

If you want to criticize another member for not following what you consider to be safe sex practices, then send him a PM.

However, Forum Members may not repeatedly post or otherwise taunt other Members regarding their refusal to follow safe sex procedures. Specifically, references to having sex without a condom may be made only by incidental reference and shall not be the focus of any report. Such "safe sex taunting" reports will be deleted without comment.

It does no good to criticize members for not following what other members may consider to be safe sex practices, for the following reasons:

1. It's a disincentive for members to contribute.
2. It never serves to change any one's behavior.
3. It almost always leads to arguments.
4. It provides a "cover" for Serial Antagonists to provoke other members.

To address the usual arguments:

1. If a guy wants to engage in sex without using a condom, that's his risk and his business.
2. If a girl wants to engage in sex without using a condom, that's her risk and her business.
3. If YOU want to protect yourself from either or both of the aforementioned parties, then YOU should use a condom for sex all the time and thus YOU will be protected from the allegedly unsafe sex practices of the other parties.Thanks,

Jackson

Exon123
03-01-10, 02:05
This thread has been beaten to death.

Exon

Member #3320
03-01-10, 05:48
If you like to poke without a raincoat, heres a neet trick I did a couple of times, it works better with one girl at a time. I go through the motions of her putting it on and fuck her for a while and then I turn her over to doggy style while she;s not looking I take the condom off and slide it in her ass then as I'm about to cum I tell her I'm going to over her ass. I slide it out and cum on her ass. And it's like I took it off to cum on her ass. Simple doing.

Have funMr Jackson, I have already read your instructions and henceforth pardon me.

I think this particular statement should be deleted from the forum.

Its not just about safe or unsafe sex, its something more than that.

Its shocking that someone can post something like this. This is promulgation of cheating/fraud/deception/deceit/subterfuge/knavery.

I am sure that if someone attempts this and gets caught, will end up getting roughed up by the pimp or the syndicate in BA.

Could not help but post this.

Wasabi
03-01-10, 10:11
Greetings everyone,

This thread illustrates why my other forums have long had a rule prohibiting both safe sex complaints and safe sex bragging.

Accordingly, I have now instituted the same policy here on AP, to wit:

Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Safe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the following Safe Sex Complaints threads:

Safe Sex Thread (http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6098)

Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their Safe Sex Complaints towards individual Forum Members.

Here's the full text of the reasoning behind this policy:

Thanks,

JacksonSir Jackson - You my friend should be knighted by the queen. This forum even has structure and policy on "sex without using a condom." I love it.

If Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize last year you got it in the bag this year!

Flexible Horn
03-01-10, 11:25
Sir Jackson - You my friend should be knighted by the queen. This forum even has structure and policy on "sex without using a condom." I love it.

If Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize last year you got it in the bag this year!In Jackson's case it would have to be an 'honorary knighthood'

Wild Walleye
03-01-10, 12:16
In Jackson's case it would have to be an 'honorary knighthood'Get started talking about whether or not to put a hood on the knight?