PDA

View Full Version : US Tax Return Help

TejanoLibre
02-23-10, 19:22
Can anybody help me file a US Tax Return for the past few years from here in BA over the internet?

It will be very simple I think.

Thanks,

TL.

P. S - Man, I rarely waste valuable space or time on this board talking about non-leg related activities!

If I can't lick it or stick it then I just don't give a shit about it usually!

Schmoj
02-23-10, 20:30
Is the for tax year 2009? If not, you can't file it over the internet, unfortunately.

Can anybody help me file a US Tax Return for the past few years from here in BA over the internet?

It will be very simple I think.

Thanks,

TL.

P. S - Man, I rarely waste valuable space or time on this board talking about non-leg related activities!

If I can't lick it or stick it then I just don't give a shit about it usually!

TejanoLibre
02-23-10, 20:40
Is the for tax year 2009? If not, you can't file it over the internet, unfortunately.It would be from 2005 to 2009!

Thanks,

TL

Shane44
02-23-10, 23:34
TL,

I am coming down Thursday morning, and staying until 3/5. I think I can help you tax wise, even if you did not answer my PM questions. Will come by your place Thursday.

Shane

Exon123
02-24-10, 01:42
It would be from 2005 to 2009!

Thanks,

TLHolly Fuck a Tax fugitive hiding out in Argentina.

Consider the penalties & interest and talk about CockSuckers, the IRS is the worst.

Exon

TejanoLibre
02-25-10, 15:58
TL,

I am coming down Thursday morning, and staying until 3/5. I think I can help you tax wise, even if you did not answer my PM questions. Will come by your place Thursday.

ShaneHey Shane!

I just searched my pm's and I was NOT able to locate anything from you.

Sorry about that dude!

Come on over on Thursday night and we can talk about it all!

Take Care,

TL