PDA

View Full Version : Gettting Coke in BsAs

Mister Mct
03-05-10, 05:12
Hello, this is my first post here. I will be in BsAs for 10 months and all I have been hearing about is the the excellent cheap coke. 60 pesos per gram? Anyway most of the people I talked to about it say that you should just ask bar tenders or taxi drivers. Is this the best method to go about buying. I woulddn't think so since it seems they will try to rip you off big time for shit quality stuff.

Anyone here can give me some advice about this?

Thanks

Gato Hunter
03-05-10, 09:51
There is a ton of blow in BA. If you ask you will find it.

Not good for the hard penis though.

Exon123
03-05-10, 11:47
I don't partake in packing my nose but the little bit of Coke I've heard about was $30 peso's a gram, course this number is two years old.

I would suggest you ask your chica to buy the "Goodies" for you. Don't worry about the quality, the product they have down here is pretty much pure.

Exon

Wild Walleye
03-05-10, 12:55
hello, this is my first post here. I will be in BsAs for 10 months and all I have been hearing about is the the excellent cheap coke. 60 pesos per gram? Anyway most of the people I talked to about it say that you should just ask bar tenders or taxi drivers. Is this the best method to go about buying. I wouldednt think so since it seems they will try to rip you off big time for shit quality stuff. Anyone here can give me some advice about this?

Thanks.However, I would be careful. Know the local customs and laws. Figure out what the laws are on possession, what amounts escalate the severity of the penalties and make an informed decision about how to proceed.

Just because blow may be abundant and cheap doesn't mean you have nothing to fear from the law. Busting a gringo for possession is probably more appealing to LE than bagging a local with the same amount (just my opinion, not based on any facts)

Exon's suggestion is probably a good one, if you feel you need to go down this path. If you find a chica that you want to see again, perhaps she can take care of the party favors on route to seeing you. You will need to be able to trust her with a few pesos up front. That way you distance yourself from any type of transaction.

Flaxmariner
08-17-10, 06:54
I wonder what percentage of working chicas partake in these pleasures.

Any of my fellow mongers care to speculate on that?

Exon123
08-17-10, 12:00
I wonder what percentage of working chicas partake in these pleasures. Any of my fellow mongers care to speculate on that?Its a good deal more than one might think.

Exon

El Perro
08-17-10, 12:20
I wonder what percentage of working chicas partake in these pleasures. Any of my fellow mongers care to speculate on that?Make your way to Cocodrilo one night and ask around.

Gato Hunter
08-18-10, 00:42
I have done blow a few times in BA. The best blow I have ever had was in BA actually.

I scored that a few years ago from a chica at Exedra. We got in a cab and went to some apartment in congresso. She went up with the cash I waited in the cab. She came down with the blow I ordered and some paco for herself. This was before I knew what that shit was. I paid 60 pesos per gram for 3 grams, and I gave her a 20 peso tip for scoring such good shit after it hit my nose. I actually could not do it all and gave some to another chica, and a friend who passed it on to a chica. It reminded me of the blow in pulp fiction actually.

Anyways, if you look you will find it, its defiantly there. Quality varies as it always does everywhere. I have had pretty good stuff overall compared to Canada, or the EEUU.

I don't like to do coke in BA anymore. Its not good for the hard on at all and thats why I'm there. I can score blow just about anywhere, but not hot chicas.

Cheers!

Dont ever do paco, its the baddest of the bad. I would not be with a girl doing it either. Its just fucked up shit.

TejanoLibre
08-24-10, 13:49
Hello, this is my first post here. I will be in BsAs for 10 months and all I have been hearing about is the the excellent cheap coke. 60 pesos per gram? Anyway most of the people I talked to about it say that you should just ask bar tenders or taxi drivers. Is this the best method to go about buying. I woulddn't think so since it seems they will try to rip you off big time for shit quality stuff.

Anyone here can give me some advice about this?

ThanksI have a feeling that MANY of you were just waiting for me to chime in on this thread.

Well, my view is this:

Does Coke have a bad rap because it is illegal or is it illegal because it has a bad rap?

The only thing that I can say is that, like ANY product or service in Argentina, if the Argies can step on it to make an extra peso they will!

If they can sell you Drano to make an extra peso they will.

Crushed glass, powdered cement, asprin, etc.

They will.

NEVER trust a cabbie.

There are other alternatives that are legal, super cheap, good for you and great for sex!

TL