PDA

View Full Version : This IS the lowest blow!

TejanoLibre
03-12-10, 16:08
I came home after working all night to find that someone had stolen the only thing that I have in this entire fucking country!

The ONLY thing that I love and that loves me back!

The ONLY thing that is irreplaceable!

Someone stole my hound!

Hound because she is NOT a dog!

I live in a secure building and my unit's door was locked as usual but my girl was nowhere to be found!

We have lived together for about 5 years, she has never been off of her leash in public, she sleeps in a king-sized super sommier, eats lomo everyday and is the ONLY thing I care about in this fucking country!

Did she jump off of the balcony due to the fucking Indians beating their goddamn drums and shooting off their fucking firecrackers?

Did she unlock my door, walk downstairs and unlock the front door too?

Or did my goddamn ex-girlfriend come over and steal her while I was at work?

I am distraught!

I need to kill something now!

This is the LOWEST blow of all!

Anybody want to get fucked up tonight?

I will be at work after 8 pm.

TL.

P. S - I need Aqualung's help in finding my girl in a city of 14 million!

Please pm me because I can't find you on this site.

Jaimito Cartero
03-12-10, 16:30
Wow, sorry to hear about this. Sounds like a good reason not to give keys to other people who you can't trust. Hopefully your hound will be returned.

DblGear
03-12-10, 16:40
Man, that is chickenshit as hell.

If you know where your ex-girlfriend is, perhaps you can find your hound.

Tessan
03-12-10, 16:54
If you are talking about Angie, she told me she was living in La Plata.

This info is about a year old, so I don't know if she still there.

TejanoLibre
03-12-10, 17:17
If you are talking about Angie, she told me she was living in La Plata with that guy, don't remember his name. Guy who worked for some big corporation. This info is about a year old, so I don't know if she still there.She is the number one suspect.

I know that her mother lives next door to Aqualung so that is my only hope!

Unless the pooch jumped off of the balcony and a passserby took her home or to a vet but my neighbors would have seen or heard about it!

NO FUCKING WAY!

My idea is to post a shitload of flyers throughout the neighborhood anyway!

Thanks for your help!

TL

Tessan
03-12-10, 17:56
Check your PM TL

Wild Walleye
03-12-10, 19:50
TL,

What would her motivation be to take the pooch? Revenge? Can't live without the TL nightstick? Whatever the reason (unless it is for sustenance) she is unlikely to harm your friend. Therefore, I would suggest a little surveillance and recon prior to launching the recovery phase.

Do not tip of the former chica or her mom that you suspect either (if it isn't too late) or any other suspect. Take a pic with you to her mom's place. If there is a doorman, show him the pic, tell him you lost the dog in that neighborhood and ask if he has seen it. Same with the former chicas place. If, at either place you are likely to be ID'ed, get a fellow monger to do the asking. If no doorman, ask the nearest douche bag hanging out in front of a store. Also, you know the dog's bio-schedule. Hang out in the area at a time when you expect it to need to go. Someone will walk it rather than get a steaming dog-pile on the rug.

Be prepared for the event that you might find it (I. E. What nonlethal means can you use to regain custody) Take pictures from a distance that can prove that this other person has your dog, prior to making your presence known.

As for the 'break in.' Obviously, someone with a key took the dog. Therefore, it is probably building personnel or someone with access to building keys or someone to whom you gave or lent your key (could have copied it) No matter who it was, your place isn't secure. Change the locks. Consider involving the police (provided you don't intend on the recovery mission going south) and if you think that they would help.

I come back to the question of who would want your dog and why? In my experience, the first instinct is usually the best.

Once you have regained custody, we can talk about an asymmetrical response to messing with your pooch.

WW

TejanoLibre
03-12-10, 19:58
TL:

What would her motivation be to take the pooch? Revenge? Can't live without the TL nightstick? Whatever the reason (unless it is for sustenance) she is unlikely to harm your friend. Therefore, I would suggest a little surveillance and recon prior to launching the recovery phase.

Do not tip of the former chica or her mom that you suspect either (if it isn't too late) or any other suspect. Take a pic with you to her mom's place. If there is a doorman, show him the pic, tell him you lost the dog in that neighborhood and ask if he has seen it. Same with the former chicas place. If, at either place you are likely to be ID'ed, get a fellow monger to do the asking. If no doorman, ask the nearest douche bag hanging out in front of a store. Also, you know the dog's bio-schedule. Hang out in the area at a time when you expect it to need to go. Someone will walk it rather than get a steaming dog-pile on the rug.

Be prepared for the event that you might find it (I. E. What nonlethal means can you use to regain custody) Take pictures from a distance that can prove that this other person has your dog, prior to making your presence known.

As for the 'break in.' Obviously, someone with a key took the dog. Therefore, it is probably building personnel or someone with access to building keys or someone to whom you gave or lent your key (could have copied it) No matter who it was, your place isn't secure. Change the locks. Consider involving the police (provided you don't intend on the recovery mission going south) and if you think that they would help.

I come back to the question of who would want your dog and why? In my experience, the first instinct is usually the best.

Once you have regained custody, we can talk about an asymmetrical response to messing with your pooch.

WWThanks Man!

The girl lived with me for a year and became attached to the pooch.

She is unstable, may be lonely and decided to take the dog.

She did have a key.

She would never harm the animal.

Maybe make her have a bunch of litters for cash though!

Highly sought after breed down here.

I am needing firendship and Chicas are not going to cut it for now!

Thanks and take care!

The mother kicked the girl out of the house a while back so I have no way of knowing where she lives!

TL

Tessan
03-12-10, 23:39
One little rule everyone should follow. If you brake up with your girlfriend, and she moves out, change the locks. Does not matter if it is a friendly or unfriendly breakup or if she tells you she gave you her only key.

Damman
03-13-10, 10:29
She is unstable, may be lonely and decided to take the dog. TLWomen: If they did not have a pussy, there would be a bounty on them and we would be shooting them in the streets.

TejanoLibre
03-15-10, 23:41
Women: If they did not have a pussy, there would be a bounty on them and we would be shooting them in the streets.Jubilation, I'm Happy Again!

The pooch showed up in the basement of the buliding next door to my apartment!

A little freaked-out, skinny and really hungry and thirsty!

WTF!

I still need to talk to the people in the building next door to try to find out what actually happened!

That and CHANGE my locks fast!

Although Jaimito Cartero can break into ANY lock in 60 seconds flat!

Thanks for all the well wishes boys!

I still think she jumped off the balcony or out of the kitchen window to get away from the fucking Indian firecrackers!

Goddamn Piqueteros!

Damn, I guess I got drunk last Saturday night for nothing!

TL

Eurotrashy27
03-16-10, 00:14
Damn, I guess I got drunk last Saturday night for nothing!

TLGetting drunk is never for nothing TL.

Congrats on getting your pup back!

Big Travel Guy
03-16-10, 00:22
Jubilation, I'm Happy Again!

The pooch showed up in the basement of the buliding next door to my apartment!

TLFrom one pet lover to another, and as a friend of TL, I'm delighted to hear this.

Didn't like to think you had a chica problem, but was even more worried that some of those guys who had been stalking your business had found a way to actually break into your place-- you know, and take a dog. Or boil a rabbit. Or leave a horse's head.

Carry on!

BTG

Wild Walleye
03-18-10, 12:29
TL:

Glad to hear you got your dog back. How far is the balcony from the ground? Did you leave the patio open? You might have to put up one of those dreadful looking cages that they put on the balconies to keep kids from falling.

If she was trying to get away from the noise, wouldn't she retreat to a bedroom or bathroom farthest from the noise?

As for apt security, since your thinking of it now, follow through with the locks. If you think that there may be ongoing unauthorized entry, you need to figure out who and how. You can do a number of things to see if someone enters when you are not there (e. G. The old James Bond trick with the tape on the door) If warranted, you can go hightech and get a little 'nanny' cam.

Do you have an ID tag on the dog (with your phone number on it)