PDA

View Full Version : Pauli / Paloma - an old Exon Favorite

Shane44
03-16-10, 17:51
Two weeks ago, I visited Paloma [gemidos] or Pauli [todomasajes], who I was originally introduced to about four years ago by Exon as Martina. Her number is 15-3330-6276 and she is on the 10th floor of Suipacha 670. Call ahead for an appointment and her apartment number.

First, if you go to the above two websites, keep in mind that the pictures were taken ten years ago. Martina admits to being 40 although I suspect she is more like 45. Having said that, she has lots of energy, no holds are barred and some new ones have been added to include a strap on if you go that way. Her massage technique is a bit on the firm side, but her body is still in relatively good shape, and she is up for just about anything, while not being a clock watcher. Although her English is limited, her enthusiasm is not. I spent about an hour and a quarter with her and limped home with an empty tank.

Her apartment is small but clean and has a shower. The requested amount is P150, and I certainly got my monies worth.

Exon123
03-16-10, 20:19
I saw her about three months ago and yes she is a little "hefty" but the service was just as good if not better.

The high light of the session was she handed me a "Dildo" to use on her while she gave me a prostrate massage, all at the same jacking me off.

She's a very dirty girl and should not be missed for a very "Kinky" experience while in Buenos Aires.

Exon

Shane44
10-08-10, 20:52
Although Martina has changed her apartment to the one listed above, her phone number remains the same 15-3330-6276. There is not much new I can add to my previous post and Exon's. I have seen Martina every year now for five years and it is always fun. Yes she is definitely over forty and carrying weight, but so am I. Worth a spin if you like obliging MILF's.