PDA

View Full Version : How to get a company registered in Argentina?

Member #3320
03-24-10, 10:59
Hello,

A friend of mine has a very well established company in Singapore.

He would like to diversify and get the company registered in Argentina as well and start with a staff of 1 or 2 people in BA. The reason being that the clients in Far east are vociferously demanding a branch in Argentina due to the nature of the services being provided by the company.

My question is, what would be the possible procedure in getting the company registered in BA and approximate costs / time involved?

Any clue on taxation for same?

Any clues, guys?

And how about Uruguay?

Wild Walleye
03-24-10, 13:06
My group has done this several times. I will post a detailed answer asap.

Hello,

A friend of mine has a very well established company in Singapore.

He would like to diversify and get the company registered in Argentina as well and start with a staff of 1 or 2 people in BA. The reason being that the clients in Far east are vociferously demanding a branch in Argentina due to the nature of the services being provided by the company.

My question is, what would be the possible procedure in getting the company registered in BA and approximate costs / time involved?

Any clue on taxation for same?

Any clues, guys?

And how about Uruguay?

Miami Bob
03-25-10, 08:31
Based upon 6+ years of experience I can privately make recomendadtions. Your freinds may also wish to hedge the peso and some of the political risk. The political and inflation / economic risks are high at this point in the arg cycle.