PDA

View Full Version : Toreto FKA Brut

Maliante
03-24-10, 12:16
Why isn't there a master topic about Brut? It's located on the same street as Madahos.

Been there a few times already. Will write TR's if there is interest.

Jbr1982
04-10-10, 22:32
There IS interest!:)

Lucas90
12-29-11, 20:32
Mixed feelings here. This place is a real dive. I would have trouble recommending it to any sane person. The majority of the girls are 5s or lower. The decor is grim, the bathroom is foul and the drink prices are high. And the place has a bad history if you track back five or six years on AP when the club was known as Rouge. But for all that, it offers something different on the Recoleta beat. And I had a lot of fun here with a couple of hot local girls who were absolutely in my zone.

Paid a chance visit for the first time one Friday night around 5am. Had found nothing to tempt me in Hippo and still wasn't sleepy. Next to no reports in this thread, although there was something on the local board suggesting that chicas from the other clubs stopped off here after those places closed. This boliche is the last one on the little street that runs down the hill from Madahos. It stays open until around 9am. Sodoma nearby is a much better place inside, drink prices are cheaper (60 pesos on the door for one drink. 120 for chica drink) but it doesn't open so late. Took the chance on Brut anyway and approached up the hill from the Las Heras end to avoid the touts. Cover at the door was 100 pesos for two drinks. Might have got a better deal by negotiating with one of the touts on Madahos corner but I wasn't up for the hassle.

Through the curtains and down a few steps into a small, narrow, dimly lit bar area with a podium on the right. That night it was heaving with customers and the place was thick with cigarette smoke. Got my drink and headed to the back of the club where there was seating room and slightly more breathable air. Opposite the seating area at the back is an unlit area partially sectioned off from the rest of the club, and a stairway leading up to a more private zone. A couple of the house pigs tried their luck but I politely told them that I wasn't interested. Saw a few girls coming into the club but nothing special.

After a while I spotted Marina, dyed blonde hair, brown eyes, early twenties, very sexy in a tight white minidress. She came over and we got talking. Knew in about 20 seconds that I wanted to have this girl. She had a sparkle and I got her to explain how the club works. In the unlit section at the back, the girl will do a partial strip, full body contact and intimate touching, for the chica drink and a 100 peso tip. Or upstairs in the private area, full nude and no holds barred for 300 pesos plus the drink. Salidas are by the hour, normally to the telo round the corner. One chica drink buys an hour plus the girl's gift, two drinks buys two hours. I had in mind something between 400 – 600 for the hour long telo outing, but with no other reports for this club, I was unsure of the baseline and let Marina lead off. Her first offer was way too high. She came down quickly to 600 but wouldn't go lower so I asked for more time with her in the club. Ended up spending about two hours with her, starting off in the unlit back section, and finishing in the telo, all inclusive for one chica drink at 150 pesos plus the gift. The lap dancing in the backroom was a very exciting build-up to the main event. Where I'm from, a three minute lap dance with no touching will set you back the equivalent of 30 dollars in a good club. Here, the dances last as long as the chica takes to finish her drink, which she will take her time over if she likes you or thinks there's more money to be had from you. Marina had a sexy gym toned body and a very fine culo, she let me caress her all over while she danced, I was soon rock hard and her hand was down inside the zip of my jeans fondling me as she gyrated inches away from my face. Not for the shy. Other guys were doing the same thing right nearby and you could be seen through the open window of the partition. Seedy back room stuff but exciting. Marina kept up the momentum when we hit the telo – a fun girl who's confident about her body, I enjoyed being with her a lot. We staggered out into the morning light around 7:30 am and I walked her back to the club. Because Brut is open so late, a downside is that the chicas are expected back after the agreed time.

Things got even better on my second visit to Brut. Again late, this time the club was fairly empty and some of the chicas were half asleep on the couches. Marina was busy so I waited. Eventually she made her way over. Marina's first offer this time was 500 pesos, she'd dropped the price after the first salida. While waiting, I had spotted another very pretty blonde girl, petite, beautiful eyes, a bit like Shakira, in a tight blue micro skirt and black knee length boots. Marina was in fun mode again so I asked her if she would invite this girl over for a drink with us. This was Leila, early twenties, another local girl, quieter personality than Marina but nice onda. Soon we had agreed a threesome. 500 per girl, one chica drink each, and we headed for the back section for some hot dances. Awesome – two stunning women right up close, two pairs of hands inside my jeans, synchronised dick rubbing! They were laughing and trying to make me come on the spot, but I was determined to hold out and after what seemed ages they finished their drinks and we headed for the telo. A real blast of a threesome, fancied both of them like hell, Marina in particular was getting very turned on and pleasured herself to climax while I made out with Leila. The time in the club and then the telo were as good as any two hours I've spent this whole year and then some.

I made two more visits to Brut this trip. Marina was away but I met up with Leila again. Same format, but this time she agreed to come back to my apartment for the hour. That was another memorable session. Kissing, body massage, pleasuring, CBJ and a fantasy story which got her really wet. Finger fucked her until she climaxed, then she rode me until I pulled out and she made me come all over her tits. Repeated with Leila a few nights later, my batteries were low by then so that was a more mellow outing. Highlight (apart from another COB) was her lying stretched out on the bed beside me in her long black boots, her fingers and my fingers taking turns to pleasure her gently until she exploded. No finer sight!

On that last night, I asked Leila why a hot young girl like her was working in a dump like Brut and not one of the bigger clubs. 'Because I like the people there, I like the other girls, I like the music, they treat us ok and I'm happy there'.

No recommendations here – I don't know if these girls speak any English or whether they would be the right fit for the more hardcore guys on the board. But it's been about six years since this boliche had a review so it's probably time to fill that gap.

Miami Bob
12-30-11, 02:25
Is brut on azuenaga between vincente lopez and las heras? From your description, I'm not sure.

Where to find the place. It's not the dive on vincente lopeza few doors down from madahos? A friend of a friend was ripped-off and clobbered by the big bouncers afer refusing to pay for the rip off drinks never ordered for the house pigs.

Lucas90
01-06-12, 11:50
Is brut on azuenaga between vincente lopez and las heras? From your description, I'm not sure.

Where to find the place. It's not the dive on vincente lopeza few doors down from madahos? A friend of a friend was ripped-off and clobbered by the big bouncers afer refusing to pay for the rip off drinks never ordered for the house pigs.It's the dive on Vicente Lopez down the hill from Madahos towards Pueyrredon. I think this was the club formerly known as Rouge, but I can't be sure as I wasn't part of AP in those days. I hadn't made the connection with Rouge when I first visited Brut, but searched back later and found the original thread from six years ago (under 'Rouge – Warning Avoid', buried deep in the 'Clubs & Boliches' forum). All the history is there, including the assault. I don't know if the place is still in the same hands, but it's as well for people to read that thread before planning a visit to Brut.

I can only report on what happened to me when I visited recently. It helps that I can get by ok in Spanish, and make a point of asking what things cost before I order, which lowers the chances of getting seriously ripped off. I only saw one guy on the door most times, although that wouldn't stop any of the heavies from the other clubs nearby joining in if there was a scrap. Inside the club, I ordered the chica drinks in the main bar area, not the VIP, and paid up as soon as they were delivered. I wasn't hassled to buy more drinks once I'd moved into the back area, and the girls took their time over them. On repeat visits, the doorman was up front about telling me whether the chicas I was interested in were available or not. All in all, I got treated much as I'd expect in other boliches, although I wouldn't be surprised if the argentinos who are regulars at the club pay a lot less for their drinks.

On balance, I'd say that people with limited boliche experience and not much Spanish should probably avoid, but I had a good time there and six years is a long time to be blanking a place. Hippopotamus was also an avoid place in those days and none of us would be going there now if we all went by what the board said then. If the same crew are still in charge, it's hardly a sustainable business model to keep on ripping off & beating up your customers, unless there's an inexhaustible supply of new tourists (which in BA there ain't these days). At least any guys that do stray into Brut should have a better idea now of what it's about.

Miami Bob
01-08-12, 00:20
My spanish is far from fluent, but I can communicate with anyone who desires to communicate. If I ask the bouncers when to chicas calientes arrive, do I have a good chance of avoiding the rip off hustle.

My friend talked about the last incident like it was with in the last few years. It involved a guy with a big ego without any spanish nor inner-city "know how"

I would like a program like you described. After a few days in ba, I generally go on the vampire schedual, but I am generally asleep by 5am or 6am.

This place might mean going to beb early and getting up at 4, have a coffee and hit the club at 5am-with morning wood and a pocket full of pesos.

What's the best way to get past the bouncer and get to the good girls?

WorldTravel69
01-08-12, 13:28
Vicente López 2257.

It is on the Jackson's old Clubs and Boliches list, as Rouge/Brut.

The warning says to avoid this place.

Miami Bob
01-08-12, 23:57
With a bit of Lucas' guidance, it might be worth trying. As a 1am boliche visit, likely it would be a major mistake. Or at least done with great care.

I likely do and enjoy things that might not be for the average guy on this board. I haven't been to nor had any desire to enter a USA strip club in many years-a boring waste of lots of money from my point of view. I can get a great leasurely BJ at home for the cost of 4 lap dances and if I ask the girl will wear any fantasy outfit I am in the mood to play with that night, morning or afternoon. The idea of the up=stairs action that lucas got followed by good girls with skills who love to cum. Is worth taking a chance. I haven't taken a girl out of a ba boliche in years. And don't really have any great desire to do so. Too many girsl I like who provide great service.

There is enough variety out there to please many different guys with different tastes and desires. The range from a hand job from Checkers, thru paying us$400 for some madahoes fun. To a four way with girls who show-up in jeans and average 20+ orgasms apiece. It's all good.

Lucas90
01-15-12, 20:35
Vicente López 2257.

It is on the Jackson's old Clubs and Boliches list, as Rouge / Brut.

The warning says to avoid this place.Thanks WT for reminding me about the list – clears up the confusion. The reviews may not be up to date but the location detail is still spot on. This list (and your privado lists) have got to be the Sat Nav of AP. Confess I just read the boliche list end to end and thought about the good times I had in some of these places. Many are gone now but the memories still remain. Must have been amazing to be part of AP when all this data was being built up. No wonder so many of you guys know each other and stay in contact. If I had the time and the means to do it, I'd replay this forum from day one, reading all the posts as they came in chronological order, just to sample that atmosphere from those early days. Would beat any home movie for the entertainment value. The groundwork's all been done and the board's a lot quieter now, but there's still room for the newbies to step up and fill that gap with their own mongering stories.

My spanish is far from fluent, but I can communicate with anyone who desires to communicate. If I ask the bouncers when to chicas calientes arrive, do I have a good chance of avoiding the rip off hustle.

My friend talked about the last incident like it was with in the last few years. It involved a guy with a big ego without any spanish nor inner-city "know how"

I would like a program like you described. After a few days in ba, I generally go on the vampire schedual, but I am generally asleep by 5am or 6am.

This place might mean going to beb early and getting up at 4, have a coffee and hit the club at 5am-with morning wood and a pocket full of pesos.

What's the best way to get past the bouncer and get to the good girls?Bob, you've hit the nail on the head. Brut isn't the type of place you want to spend 100 pesos just to get in and then find nothing you like. It's not like Madahos and Hippo where you get the entertainment value even if you walk away with nothing. It's a smoky little dive with a dubious history, what makes the difference is the lap dancing option in the private sections and the fact it stays open so long into the morning. I took a chance on it from what I'd seen on a local board. As I do very little P4P the rest of the year, I'm willing to invest some of the money I've saved to try out new places.

Best bet is to ask the guy on the door to let you see inside the club. This worked for me in Sodoma nearby where they allowed me to take a good look before I agreed to pay up. Suggest you approach slowly up the hill from the Pueyrredon end, maybe on the opposite side of the road, so the guy on the door sees you coming, look across but act like you're not that interested. Chances are he'll accost you and try to get you to go in. That's when you could try negotiating. Ask if you can take a quick look around inside. If he won't let you, ask for a price for one drink instead of two. Or you could try asking about the chicas by name, whether they're available. Asking about 'chicas calientes' in general terms probably won't work as he's bound to say yes to persuade you to enter the club. The doorman's job is to get you to fork out to come into the club, even if the place is absolutely dead.

After 5am is probably a good time as you might find some extra chicas have joined who haven't made their mark elsewhere. I didn't see too many of these but one of the girls I went with confirmed that the club does allow outside girls to come in, although that doesn't go down so well with the regular chicas who work a timetable. The place does an early morning trade so there should still be some action at 7am or 8am if that works better for you. If you go at 5am and strike out, Sodoma is open until 6am some nights, so you could fall back there.

I've tried to think back about why I had a good time in this place and with those particular chicas. The hands-on lapdancing option in the side area at the back was a lot of the thrill. I didn't have any XP in the upstairs unlit VIP area. Much of my enjoyment comes from the way a girl looks, what she's wearing, the chemistry when we talk, and the signals she gives off. That's a personal thing and it doesn't map onto a list of services that add up to high marks when each of them are provided. I like to stretch out the time in the club, building up gradually, using that time like foreplay before the main event. With Marina and Leila in Brut, they tuned in straight away to what I was looking for and used that opportunity to have some fun with me themselves. P4P is like a private tango, it can be effortless but you and your partner have to know the same steps to make it work. Someone else with different dance steps could end up with a completely different outcome.

Maliante
01-23-12, 21:41
Wow, been 2 years since I've been last time at Brut. Things might have changed now but I have the most memorable memories in that place taking girls home for 400 pesos by closing time and haivng them stay over a lot longer then the so called 1h. Getting their numbers and get them to come over after work so they didn't have to share with brut.

Girls I was with weren't 9's but def 7-8 with good service. Rather good service then hot girl that doesn't play along.

Trick to enter brut for free, I went in free after the 1st time visit is to talk to the guy on the street, make a deal and show up a couple times so he knows you. From then on you get out, he'll approach you and get you inside for free and free drinks. Good old times. and most important treat girls right and see that the doorguys sees that

Stranger
05-23-12, 14:01
For some reason I ended up here when all the other clubs closed and most people was going to work (after 0500, before noon, who knows? Who cares!)

I never bring a card (see BA rules) , only one month Argi-wages in my pocket and was broke by the time I came there but they still tried to rip me off.

Lots of girls from Madahos and other clubs that have closed for the night, all hungry for someone.

Knowing a few girls from Madahos I actualy had a great time, passed up a 3-some that I will do next time, got a Madahos girls home and on the pole in the house (music was not so load that El Jeffe get the neighbors coming to complain) and had AWSOME sex later in my room, bed, floor, sofa whatever!

And now I got a new 'Manager' for Madahos (long story, and one of the cardinal Jedi Rules).

I had a great time!

Come late don't bring to much money and master TMAONGAF (the martial art of not giving a fuck!) and this place is can be fun!

I will be back for more.

Stranger

El Perro
08-25-12, 14:13
Brut has been renamed.

As Stranger notes, this place attracts a lot of gatos from other boliches. Its a very late night place though, with the major action after 4AM. Some girls in late last night from Hook.

Stranger
10-13-13, 16:50
October 2013 update.

Entrance is 150 for 2 drinks.

God place, but it starts late, open to 8 in the morning.

Stranger.

Lucas90
03-14-14, 05:58
Renamed Toreto but recently closed. Word has it that it may re-open, but don't hold your breath. I ended up liking this club for the late scene after 4 am when girls from other clubs used to stop by and the place filled up with a free for all atmosphere. Chicas are now working mostly in Malaka or Sodoma. You don't know what you've got till it's gone.

Stranger
03-31-14, 00:34
Open again yesterday.
Pretty good.

Stranger.

Boston
03-31-14, 19:28
October 2013 update.

Entrance is 150 for 2 drinks.

God place, but it starts late, open to 8 in the morning.

Stranger.Where exactly are they at?

WorldTravel69
03-31-14, 21:15
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=217722955438416883460.0004ab9732fa24eeddf2b

Where exactly are they at?

Boston
04-01-14, 19:14
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=217722955438416883460.0004ab9732fa24eeddf2bThanks, WT.

Vitrea
10-26-14, 12:55
As promised, I checked this place out couple of early mornings. I have not been here when it was Brut so I don't know if it is the same management. With my limited experience of two visits, I would say that they must have clearly worked on the service aspect of it. There was no attempt to rip off. The touts outside and bartender was friendly. Drink prices and policies are the same as before. I saw several girls from Newport end up here after Newport closed (4 AM I think). I took one girl out. She quoted me less here than she did at Newport :-).

I think this place is good option for those insomniacs looking for some action in the early hours of the morning.

TejanoLibre
01-25-15, 19:08
Toreto to close in 2 weeks.

This Dive is finally being put out of it's misery.

Yes, you can Hooker Hunt after 5 am and it stays open until the last man standing but the cheap bastards will not fix the air-conditioner so last night it was about 99 degrees inside the place.

Enough Hookers in there to satisfy most of the Boys on this board.

Left overs from New Port after it closes at 5 am and Chicas trying to reload.

I think they wanted $200 p per person as a Cover and that gets you 2 Glasses of Beer or anything else. Maybe?

I don't drink and I told the guy at the door that my clients would Only pay $150 each so the 3 of us got in for 300 p - 4 shitty little beers. I guess 75 p a beer is fair if you drink that shit.

It was a steam bath at 5 am!

Full of girls including a few that were almost attractive.

The Club can't get a permit to continue doing biz and the neighbors are bitching so Another One Bites The Dust.

TL.

El Perro
01-25-15, 21:14
I heard about the closing yesterday as well.

They can't fix the AC issue because apparently the entire building needs to be re-wired.

Its a sketchy place but I'm sorry to see it go. There were some nuggets in there at times.

So, apparently Toreto is done, and I haven't heard any reports about Catto's reopening. They're dropping like flies.

Toreto to close in 2 weeks.

This Dive is finally being put out of it's misery.

Yes, you can Hooker Hunt after 5 am and it stays open until the last man standing but the cheap bastards will not fix the air-conditioner so last night it was about 99 degrees inside the place.

Enough Hookers in there to satisfy most of the Boys on this board.

Left overs from New Port after it closes at 5 am and Chicas trying to reload.

I think they wanted $200 p per person as a Cover and that gets you 2 Glasses of Beer or anything else. Maybe?

I don't drink and I told the guy at the door that my clients would Only pay $150 each so the 3 of us got in for 300 p - 4 shitty little beers. I guess 75 p a beer is fair if you drink that shit.

It was a steam bath at 5 am!

Full of girls including a few that were almost attractive.

The Club can't get a permit to continue doing biz and the neighbors are bitching so Another One Bites The Dust.

TL.

TejanoLibre
01-25-15, 23:13
I heard about the closing yesterday as well.

They can't fix the AC issue because apparently the entire building needs to be re-wired.

Its a sketchy place but I'm sorry to see it go. There were some nuggets in there at times.

So, apparently Toreto is done, and I haven't heard any reports about Catto's reopening. They're dropping like flies.I was told that the owner (s) of Toreto is going to open a Bar in Palermo and that he has been hand selecting Chicas to follow him to Palermo.

Could be the start of a New trend with Hookers in Palermo Clubs.

More so than exist now.

No Special neighbors to complain.

TL.

El Perro
01-26-15, 00:05
I heard that about the bar in Palermo as well, but my source was less sure about the hooker aspect. Vamos a ver.

I was told that the owner (s) of Toreto is going to open a Bar in Palermo and that he has been hand selecting Chicas to follow him to Palermo.

Could be the start of a New trend with Hookers in Palermo Clubs.

More so than exist now.

No Special neighbors to complain.

TL.

El Perro
02-01-15, 14:56
Word is that the authorities moved in Saturday morning and closed it up.

BadMan
02-01-15, 17:05
Word is that the authorities moved in Saturday morning and closed it up.Interesting. I was there a week ago. Glad I got to say goodbye. It was the last dive on the block. There were probably like three or four good looking girls that night. The rest were old hags. Not sorry to see it go. It was my 5 am temptation. I spent many a foggy half drunken morning in that place chatting it up with sub par chicks who would need to pay me to sleep with them. I would ocassionally take one to the telo down the street (don't judge).

The owners were dicks too. Fcuk them.

WorldTravel69
04-14-15, 12:41
The last entry was in 2014. It would be nice if they closed the Facebook Page when they were shut down.

https://www.facebook.com/toretobar

Interesting. I was there a week ago. Glad I got to say goodbye. It was the last dive on the block. There were probably like three or four good looking girls that night. The rest were old hags. Not sorry to see it go. It was my 5 am temptation. I spent many a foggy half drunken morning in that place chatting it up with sub par chicks who would need to pay me to sleep with them. I would ocassionally take one to the telo down the street (don't judge).

The owners were dicks too. Fcuk them.

WorldTravel69
06-27-17, 18:10
Window scraped of information – placed is closed.