PDA

View Full Version : Hotel or apartments with a decent pool area

Gee74
03-28-10, 09:02
Hi,

I'm new to the forum,

I will be visiting BA for the 1st time next Feb. with around a dozen friends for 10 days.

We are looking for either a hotel or apartments with a decent pool area so can meet up with everyone during the days.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gee

Amantelondres
03-28-10, 14:34
You could try the Claridge hotel. It has a reasonable pool and an upper deck for more space for a group of people.

AllIWantIsLove
03-28-10, 20:51
I think that most of the larger / better hotels have pools.

And many, if not all, apartment ads will mention if there is a pool available. I recall that BadMan, a member here who has apartments for rent, once showed me an apartment with a roof top pool. But if you have a dozen friends I don't know how likely you are to find a dozen apartments in the same building.

Bob.

Hi,

I'm new to the forum,

I will be visiting BA for the 1st time next Feb. With around a dozen friends for 10 days.

We are looking for either a hotel or apartments with a decent pool area so can meet up with everyone during the days.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gee

Pablito
03-30-10, 19:13
Hey GEE:

Try searching in Puerto Madero. There are a lot of apartment buildings with pools. They have all the tanning chairs available for the tenants. Puerto Madero is a very safe area, not too far from the city center, and has some decent restaurants in the area. Byt argentina had 5 pages worth of apartments in Madero. It is fairly expensive and sometimes it can be a pain trying to get a cab and finding a market to buy stuff but it is getting a little bit better in that department every year. It has been a while but I always enjoyed my stay there.

Hope this helps.