PDA

View Full Version : Privado Protocol?

Mista Issa
03-29-10, 23:26
Hey Everyone,

Been hanging around on the forum doing some research with all of your suggestions and I had a few questions about "privado protocol". I saw the post about what to say at the buzzer what how about once inside? What is the general process from discussing pricing to picking your girl to once you're in the room with here, where do you put your clothes? Do you take a shower before and after? I've only gone mongering in Japan and they have you shower before and after and sometimes the shower is in another room entirely. Just looking for the standard break down of how one should conduct themself and what to expect once in the privado.

Thanks!

Wild Walleye
03-30-10, 12:36
this has been covered in better detail, however, I'll give it a shot.

Hey Everyone,

Been hanging around on the forum doing some research with all of your suggestions and I had a few questions about "privado protocol". I saw the post about what to say at the buzzer what how about once inside?I am going to assume that at this point (I. E. Inside the privado) you have familiarized yourself with WT's list, prices, etc and that you have an idea of who you would like to try at the particular privado (have several in mind in case your first (second, third) choice isn't there)

What is the general process from discussing pricing to picking your girl Most places will put you in a room and mumble something about presenting the chicas. Just nod approvingly. The chicas will come in one by one. Depending upon where you are, you may see many chicas. Someone suggested bringing a pen and writing down their names. I just do the following: remember chica #1's name, ignore the rest until you see one that you like better than #1, discard #1's name from the memory bank and insert new chica's name. Repeat until you have seen the full line up.

If you are an abhorrent pervert, like most of the guys here, you should check with the ones that you like to see if they will let you do what you want to do (I. E. Cola, accabo in boca, accabo in cara, bucal sin, sexo con animales de granja, etc) If she says "err. Propina?" She is saying "if I let you do that, will you tip me? Answer appropriately and negotiate the tip.

When madam returns, tell her which chica and how much time (media hora, hora, etc) Then, since you already know the prices (because you read WT's list) give her the corresponding amount of money (try to have exact change) If you show that you know the prices, you should be in a better position than looking like a rube who needs to get ripped off.

to once you're in the room with here, where do you put your clothes?Throw them on the crumby chair in the corner. Some places have hangers or butlers (the hanger things not some guy in a tuxedo staring at your package)

Do you take a shower before and after?I do but usually at my hotel, not at the privado. If you are not fresh when you arrive, you should consider it. The shower at Gysell's in nice and clean. The excuse for a shower at Ste Fe 1707 is less so.

I've only gone mongering in Japan and they have you shower before and after and sometimes the shower is in another room entirely.Culturally, you do not need to shower at the privado to establish that you are clean (I. E. Cleaning isn't necessarily part of the ritual, whilst good hygienic practices are generally appreciated) That said, some chicas will hand you a bar of soap and a tiny towel and point you to the banjo where she would like you to wash your bits and pieces. When leaving the room for any purpose, take your pants, money, phone, wallet, watch and anything else you'd like to keep, with you to the bathroom.

Just looking for the standard break down of how one should conduct themself and what to expect once in the privado.

Thanks!Be polite and expect to get laid.

Let your hair down and enjoy (but don't let your guard down) Read the most recent entries in the threads belonging to the privados that you plan to visit. There you will find invaluable info that will help make your visit successful.