PDA

View Full Version : Pamela - TL's find

Jbr1982
04-02-10, 03:35
Hola chicos.

I decided to pay TJ a visit at L'Alliance this Tuesday and meet la chica he has mentioned in another post. The girl with the so called natural tits who had undergone a breast reduction.

The tits are not natural though, it's ordinary fake tits, even though TJ would like to live in the dream about the natural teetas, haha;-) A great pair of tits all in all though, but she had some weird bruises both on the left side of her torso and at her legs.

She only charged me 150p for 2 hours and did a real good job. Untill she decided to fall asleep almost on top of me. THANKS to TJ for the love drops which caused her to act as if she had 10 pills of E, hahaha! So she fell asleep 10 seconds after we were done with the 1st round and while laying on her back she started to puke in her own mouth. So I had to be the (merciful) samaritan and pull her up and literally carry her to the bathroom where she puked for 5 minutes while I was holding her forehead and trying to keep her hair out of the way. Was pretty much like taking care of your 5yo child.

I brought her back to L'Alliance so she could recover a bit and I wouldn't be arrested by the police the next day for letting a prositute suffocate in her own puke. So we were back at TJ's place after 1h 5min mas o menos and she asked me for her payment. In the end I decided to give her 100p, even though she, in my opinion, didn't deserve much more than a swift kick in the butt.

Anyways, here's what you probably have been waiting for. Both a few during action and a few after she fell asleep (Fuck those love drops in combination with alcohol man! Haha)

Donald
04-02-10, 05:53
OMG I can't stop laughing, sounds like a great party. I think TL was having an off night as I also took his recommendation to a real shit hole pravado (maybe 343 Uruaguay?) and brought my Argentinian friend. One chica half fuckable after a half bottle of Scotch (probably better to drink the whole thing) two 2's, decided to pass and earned a lot of points w / my Argie buddy and he took me to Crocodile's. Great time, 80peso entry fee w / 1 drink (a liter of Stella) 40? Peso girls drink, stayed for the strip show, real party atmosphere but you must speak or go with someone that is fluent in spanish. No forigners there at all tonight. Anyhow, fantastic selection of about 40 chicas, all doable, most very nice, a few that could rock my world. Took a 22 yr old Paraguayan little hottie to the hourly sex hotel around the corner and fucked and sucked her for an hour. Cost? 400 asked, 300 paid. A good deal for a few hours of excitement at the bar and hotel, much nicer than a pravido. Just like a great bar but you can take anything home for a small fee.

TejanoLibre
04-02-10, 15:00
Hola chicos.

I decided to pay TJ a visit at L'Alliance this Tuesday and meet la chica he has mentioned in another post. The girl with the so called natural tits who had undergone a breast reduction.

The tits are not natural though, it's ordinary fake tits, even though TJ would like to live in the dream about the natural teetas, haha;-) A great pair of tits all in all though, but she had some weird bruises both on the left side of her torso and at her legs.

She only charged me 150p for 2 hours and did a real good job. Untill she decided to fall asleep almost on top of me. THANKS to TJ for the love drops which caused her to act as if she had 10 pills of E, hahaha! So she fell asleep 10 seconds after we were done with the 1st round and while laying on her back she started to puke in her own mouth. So I had to be the (merciful) samaritan and pull her up and literally carry her to the bathroom where she puked for 5 minutes while I was holding her forehead and trying to keep her hair out of the way. Was pretty much like taking care of your 5yo child.

I brought her back to L'Alliance so she could recover a bit and I wouldn't be arrested by the police the next day for letting a prositute suffocate in her own puke. So we were back at TJ's place after 1h 5min mas o menos and she asked me for her payment. In the end I decided to give her 100p, even though she, in my opinion, didn't deserve much more than a swift kick in the butt.

Anyways, here's what you probably have been waiting for. Both a few during action and a few after she fell asleep (Fuck those love drops in combination with alcohol man! Haha)

I personally could'nt care less about Real or Fake Tits on ANY Chica!

I ONLY care about the lower body.

Almost to a fault! Yes, to a fault indeed!

I will not fuck a girl with Monkey Feet or a fat ass or skinny calves, etc, etc.

Anyway, I brought this girl in for the boys on this board due to her breasts and the fact that she has repeatedly told me that they are NOT fake.

I believe that she may have been heavier at one point and due to back problems she had them reduced.

It's common.

It's also very common to add a few cc's of whatever solution to the breasts after the reduction to even them out or to make them more attractive.

In her mind they are her tits and they are not fake.

Big Deal!

Now, what can you do with a pair of tits?

They are but hanging grab bags whilst in the air .

Meat filled punching bags .

Fake or real ?

Not much boys!

TL

P.S - I warned her about mixing the drops with alcohol !

It ruins a good thing quickly !

TejanoLibre
04-02-10, 15:57
OMG I can't stop laughing, sounds like a great party. I think TL was having an off night as I also took his recommendation to a real shit hole pravado (maybe 343 Uruaguay? And brought my Argentinian friend. One chica half fuckable after a half bottle of Scotch (probably better to drink the whole thing) two 2's, decided to pass and earned a lot of points w / my Argie buddy and he took me to Crocodile's. Great time, 80peso entry fee w / 1 drink (a liter of Stella) 40? Peso girls drink, stayed for the strip show, real party atmosphere but you must speak or go with someone that is fluent in spanish. No forigners there at all tonight. Anyhow, fantastic selection of about 40 chicas, all doable, most very nice, a few that could rock my world. Took a 22 yr old Paraguayan little hottie to the hourly sex hotel around the corner and fucked and sucked her for an hour. Cost? 400 asked, 300 paid. A good deal for a few hours of excitement at the bar and hotel, much nicer than a pravido. Just like a great bar but you can take anything home for a small fee.I showed you the website but I did not say that it was a nice place.

It's good enough to get your rocks off.

What did you expect for $30.00 dollars an hour?

I'm glad that you made it to Coco's.

One of my personal favorites!

Spanish is needed though usually.

After 4 your $300.00 pesos would have been good for T. L. N.

Take Care,

TL

Jbr1982
04-02-10, 16:34
Don't get me wrong TL. I was more than happy for the introduction and the great night at your resto. I've just been laughing a bit on the inside after I was sitting next to a toilet with a prostitute, holding her forehead and trying to keep her hair away while she was puking her guts out and afterwards she even asks me for money.

It was nothing negative towards you, or the night in general, what so ever. I had a great time both Tuesday and yesterday:) I'll be back!

TejanoLibre
04-02-10, 20:51
Don't get me wrong TL. I was more than happy for the introduction and the great night at your resto. I've just been laughing a bit on the inside after I was sitting next to a toilet with a prostitute, holding her forehead and trying to keep her hair away while she was puking her guts out and afterwards she even asks me for money.

It was nothing negative towards you, or the night in general, what so ever. I had a great time both Tuesday and yesterday:) I'll be back!No Worries Buddy!

I just did not want ANYONE to think that I am a BREAST man!

They are after-thoughts to me.

Man, It'S ALL ABOUT THE ASS!

As a matter of fact I had the same exact experience that you had about 3 years ago with the girl that you took last night!

Same Telo, same situation, same everything!

I tossed her 100 instead of 300 because we NEVER did anything damn it!

Unfortunately she never made it out of the bed!

Funny thing is she wants more!

Take Care,

TL.

WorldTravel69
04-05-10, 11:57
Here are a few photos of Pamela.

I just wish I had my better camera. The one with the Long Lens. Yeh, Sure.

Mister Junkie
04-05-10, 12:04
How can I contact her?

She's very doable.

Thanks in advance!

TejanoLibre
04-05-10, 16:09
How can I contact her?

She's very doable.

Thanks in advance!WT 69 and I were playing and chewing on those FUCKING PERFECT TITS on Saturday night!

WOW!

They are picture perfect dude!

He left out the better pics though!

L. S & G'd.

Lubed , sprawled and gyrating !

P. M me if you want to meet her tonight!

TL

TejanoLibre
04-12-10, 17:52
WT 69 and I were playing and chewing on those FUCKING PERFECT TITS on Saturday night!

WOW!

They are picture perfect dude!

He left out the better pics though!

L. S & G'd.

Lubed, sprawled and gyrating!

P. M me if you want to meet her tonight!

TLI am not familiar with metric measurements.

Does 120 sound O.K to you?

Look at her pictures!

They are perfect!

She is usually at my place at night.

Mon. Thru Friday.

Call Me or call her.

TL.

P. S - Marco Porteño - READ MY POSTS!

This is Pamela´s thread .

NOT Daisy´s !

Lorenzo
07-10-10, 02:36
I'm keeping the promise I made to Tejano Libre to post a report on my sessions with Pamela, complete with photos.

I was in BA from June 30 through July 6. I stopped by L'Alliance Friday night, July 2, right after it had reopened, and was introduced to Pamela by Tejano Libre. I got her phone number and called her the next day. (She doesn't speak English, so some knowledge of Spanish is necessary if you want to communicate with her, although if you meet her at L'Alliance, TL may help with translation. We discussed the rate for 3 hours if she came to my hotel, the Sheraton Libertador. She asked for 450 AP, I agreed to 300 but said I would give a generous propina for excellent service. She said okay. We met in the hotel lobby, and it was necessary to have her register before we went up to the room. Pamela told me that she is 27, but I looked at her ID; she is 32.

Pamela gave excellent service, and I can recommend her without reservation. She did everything I asked, and did it with enthusiasm. She kisses deeply and passionately, gives a great BBBJ, enjoys DATY, and will let you fuck her bareback if you are so inclined. While she was giving me a BBBJ, I was looking at her luscious little ass sticking up in the air. I pulled out of her mouth, got up, pulled her ass to the side of the bed and took her doggy style, bareback, until I exploded inside her. I enjoyed her service so much that I told her that she had earned what she had initially asked for and gave her 450 AP.

We then walked together the three blocks or so down to L'Alliance. I was uncertain as to whether I wanted to retain her services for another night or go with another girl. I had something to eat at L'Alliance and met a couple of other mongers. There were no other available girls in there and two other mongers were eying her, so I figured I'd better grab her while I could. This was Saturday night, so I asked her how much she wanted to stay with me until Monday morning. She said 1500 AP; I said no, too much. At this time TL entered the negotiations and told me, in English so she couldn't understand, that he thought 1200 would be reasonable. I offered her 1000, plus all meals all day Sunday, plus a pelicula if she wanted, and I would pay for tonight's dinner as well. She agreed, so we took off back to the hotel again.

We spent Saturday night, all day Sunday, and Sunday night together, so it was like renting a GF for the weekend. Very good experience, except for a few glitches. Her cell phone rang at 4:30 AM Sunday morning. She answered it and engaged in a somewhat lengthy conversation, and I could hear a man's voice on the other end. When she hung up I asked her who it was, and she said it was her young cousin. Maybe, maybe not. Next night before we went to bed I told her to turn the cell phone off, and she agreed.

Sunday I fucked her bareback two more times, once in mish, once more in doggy. Pamela has an excellent ability to squeeze her pussy muscles tight, an excellent quality in a woman. We had breakfast in the hotel dining room, later went to Recoleta and walked around, had lunch at a tony Italian restaurant there, then returned to the hotel, where we ordered dinner from room service. We had a good night's sleep and Pamela left as scheduled Monday morning. Not bad for 1000 AP.

A few words about Pamela. As I said, she provides excellent service, a 10 for sure. As for her looks, I find her attractive; I would rate her about a 7. As you can tell from the photos, she has a roll of fat between her navel and her crack; she needs to work on her abs. And her breasts are NOT natural, in spite of TL's protestations to the contrary. She told him some cock and bull story about having had breast reduction surgery to explain why they are hard. I discussed this with her and she told me the same thing. I think this is bullshit; those tits are fake, and subsequently hard as a rock. This is the only major turnoff about Pamela; otherwise she is a real find. She also has some kind of skin discoloration below her right breast, but I don't make any big deal of it.

Pamela gave me permission to post her photos, and she also gave me permission to give out her cell phone number. She needs the business, so PM me if you want it.

Lorenzo

Lorenzo
07-10-10, 02:42
More photos of Pamela

Lorenzo
07-10-10, 02:48
I have one more photo of Pamela that I don't seem to be able to upload. I don't know why; I have tried several times. Oh well, the ones I posted should give you a pretty good idea.

Shagger123
07-10-10, 02:57
Real tits my arse. TL is smoking some weird shit.

TejanoLibre
07-13-10, 21:24
Real tits my arse. TL is smoking some weird shit.They are real tits shithead!

They have been reduced and lifted to avoid sagging in the future!

A feww c. C's of liquid may have been added to perfect them.

I have zero reson to lie about whether tits are real or not!

I hate tits!

It's ALL about the ASS boys!

Nice girls don't lie!

Find out for yourself before you sound like an idiot!

TL

Lorenzo
07-13-10, 23:51
Find out for yourself before you sound like an idiot!

TLSorry, TL, but I must disagree with you here. I have experienced them firsthand--extensively--and I don't think they are real. They are hard as a rock. She told me the same thing that she told you about their being reduced, but I think it's a line of BS she cooked up to hide the fact that they are enhanced. But in the final analysis, what difference does it make? She's still a great fuck whether they are real or not.

L