PDA

View Full Version : Jackson v. Sidney near-Brawl at L'Alliance

Rock Harders
04-20-10, 02:24
Mongers-

Let's get some details from any and all mongers in attendance!

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Miami Bob
04-20-10, 03:06
Rock--please tell me that this is not true!

MB

BadMan
04-20-10, 04:10
Lol,

What a snitch ass.

Regards,

BM.

Btw. Even though I like el Sid, my moneys on Jackson via TKO or RNC early in the second (that is if rock doesn't call the police first smh)

TejanoLibre
04-20-10, 17:03
Mongers-

Suerte,

Rock HardersNothing Happened!

They sat at neutral tables and had their usual, mighty fine meals.

Silly Rabbits, didn't you know that you can FUCK at Lálliance but you can't FIGHT!

TL

TejanoLibre
04-20-10, 21:02
Nothing Happened!

They sat at neutral tables and had their usual, mighty fine meals.

Silly Rabbits, didn't you know that you can FUCK at Lálliance but you can't FIGHT!

TLI take that back!

There was a fight between my ENCARGADO and one of the other employees on Sunday morning.

Serious fight.

Looks like I need another manager.

I think I will put Ingrid in charge of running everything for now.

TL

WorldTravel69
04-20-10, 22:13
I was there, it was just words for the most part. OK, two tummies bumped once.

Mongers-

Suerte,

Rock Harders

El Queso
04-20-10, 22:44
OK, two tummies bumped once.Yuck - not a good image.

Miami Bob
04-20-10, 23:02
The Capital Federal is big enough for the two of them, but Jackson was here first.

Hunt99
04-21-10, 07:40
Lol,

What a snitch ass.

Regards,

BM.

Btw. Even though I like el Sid, my moneys on Jackson via TKO or RNC early in the second (that is if rock doesn't call the police first smh)While Jackson would probably fight at a heavyweight class and Sidney is more slight, still, I would not count Sidney out. With all that time he spent on Wall Street, Sidney learned how to fight dirty. I'm not sure Jackson would know what hit him.

Jackson
04-24-10, 17:18
Greetings everyone,

With all due respect, our friend Sidney enjoys a perspective of reality that sometimes differs from the rest of us. First it was the city's taxi drivers that were all conspiring to rip him off, and recently he has developed the illusion that I am planning to physically assault him at any given opportunity. In addition, he also benefits from an ability to "recast" his own participation in past events regardless of counsel from friendly but contradictory witnesses.

Nevertheless, I harbor no ill will towards Sidney. There are no issues between us, and I have absolutely no reason to cause him any harm. The fact is that I consider Sidney a friend, and he is welcome at my table or in my house at any time.

Besides, with any luck, perhaps next week he'll decide that Ramiro is poisoning his steaks, and I'll be off the hook.

Thanks,

Jackson.

PS: It's been relayed to me that Sidney would like to rescind his public resignation from the forum, and as I've told these emissaries, his resignation was voluntary, and all he as to do to reactivate his membership is send me an email to that effect.

To me, it just doesn't seem like a lot to ask.

argentinaprivate@gmail.com

Miami Bob
04-24-10, 21:01
Do you really expect more of an invite that what was just published? I miss your crnky com plaining, hatred of the president and spot on scial comontary on the absurdity of life is this crazy world--not to forget the investment tips that have made me money$$$$$.

Bob

Punter 127
04-25-10, 04:43
Do you really expect more of an invite that what was just published? I miss your crnky com plaining, hatred of the president and spot on scial comontary on the absurdity of life is this crazy world--not to forget the investment tips that have made me money$$$$$.

BobIt doesn't happen often and the earth may shift when I say this but I agree with Miami Bob. (WOW, did I really just type that?)

Send the "fuking" email and get back to slamming Obama. Guys like Esten are running wild on the Obama thread!

Not to speak of the financial Armageddon which is at hand, the forum world needs you!

On the other hand perhaps you should "avoid"?

This could be a trick by Jackson to get you to let your guard down, so he can attack you from behind and rub your face in the dog shit on the BsAs sidewalks.

We all know he's capable of that kind of a low down dirty-dog trick!

Hunt99
04-25-10, 18:54
Kind of like watching two star-crossed lovers on "The Young and the Restless" go through the difficult process of reconciliation. Perhaps the deal could be sealed by sharing a chica? Just so long as there are no crossed swords, it could be the kind of male bonding experience that would wipe away all past ill will. Heck, I'd even pay for the chica.

Jackson
04-25-10, 19:08
Kind of like watching two star-crossed lovers on "The Young and the Restless" go through the difficult process of reconciliation. Perhaps the deal could be sealed by sharing a chica? Just so long as there are no crossed swords, it could be the kind of male bonding experience that would wipe away all past ill will. Heck, I'd even pay for the chica.It's not a matter of "reconciliation", it's simply protocol.

I don't change passwords, email addresses, membership status, or edit / delete posts unless I receive an email directly from the forum member via their email address of record.

Would any of you want me to change the password / address / status of your membership account based solely on the word of a third party?

"Pssssss, hey Jackson, Hunt99 asked me to tell you to change his password to 123456, okay?"

Thanks,

Jackson

Hunt99
04-25-10, 19:55
It's not a matter of "reconciliation", it's simply protocol.

I don't change passwords, email addresses, membership status, or edit / delete posts unless I receive an email directly from the forum member via their email address of record.

Would any of you want me to change the password / address / status of your membership account based solely on the word of a third party?

"Pssssss, hey Jackson, Hunt99 asked me to tell you to change his password to 123456, okay?"

Thanks,

JacksonSo how much is it going to cost me for this chica that you and Sidney are going to share? I figure that if it's his usual Dominicana it shouldn't be much more than 100 pesos for an hour, yes?

Slipknot
04-25-10, 22:44
Not the conflict, but the public discussion of it. I have found that these things are best left between those involved.

Amantelondres
04-26-10, 06:47
As Borges once said about the Falklands / Malvinas:

"It's like two bald men fighting over a comb"

Rockin Bob
04-26-10, 13:51
Not the conflict, but the public discussion of it. I have found that these things are best left between those involved.Hey, I just got back from Bolivia. Instead of reading about Jackson and Sidney, why not plan your next visa run to beautiful Bolivia?

I posted on the Santa Cruz, Sucre, LaPaz, and General Info threads on the ISG board for anybody who's interested.

Jackson
04-26-10, 14:43
Not the conflict, but the public discussion of it. I have found that these things are best left between those involved.Hi Slipknot,

You are correct, but in this case the open forum is the only place wherein I can simultaneously reach out to Sidney (who refuses to communicate with me personally) while advising his supporters that the ball is and always has been in his court.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jackson
04-26-10, 14:44
As Borges once said about the Falklands / Malvinas:

"It's like two bald men fighting over a comb"Being the magnanimious bastard that I am, Sidney can have the comb.

Jackson
04-26-10, 14:48
So how much is it going to cost me for this chica that you and Sidney are going to share? I figure that if it's his usual Dominicana it shouldn't be much more than 100 pesos for an hour, yes?I don't share Sidney's proclivity for "women of color", so I doubt that will ever happen.

Jackson
04-26-10, 14:50
Hey, I just got back from Bolivia. Instead of reading about Jackson and Sidney, why not plan your next visa run to beautiful Bolivia?

I posted on the Santa Cruz, Sucre, LaPaz, and General Info threads on the ISG board for anybody who's interested.I just read your posts this morning. Great reporting!

Thanks,

Jackson

Hunt99
04-26-10, 20:34
I don't share Sidney's proclivity for "women of color", so I doubt that will ever happen.Aww, come on Jackson, for the sake of Monger Peace In Our Time, I think it would be worthwhile for you to swallow hard, cover yourself completely in latex, and do a Dominicana with Sidney. I bet he'd even let you have the rear end while he would have to settle for the front.

Miami Bob
04-27-10, 23:02
Sid--The man is holding his hand out, shake it.