PDA

View Full Version : Car-Jacker Got Blasted Right Before My Eyes!

TejanoLibre
04-20-10, 18:58
It was about 8:30 this morning and I heard a woman screaming for Help so I stepped out on to my balcony in the nude and watched a policeman unload about 10 rounds into the back of a Chevy Turd.

It was awesome!

All the windows were shot out, the car smashed into a barrier on my corner and the bad guy was slumped over like a wet rag!

I actually grabbed the D. O. G and hit the deck for most of the show.

Front Row Seats!

Second floor balcony!

I got so excited that I ran over to the gym and had a great work-out!

Man, I NEVER get up at 8:30!

TL.

P. S - It will be all over the news this evening.

Channel 9 at 19:00 I think.

Sukebei
04-20-10, 20:53
Wow, that's a cool story. Cops can be real Dirty Harrys here. Back in the States a cop would probably be put in jail for murder for shooting a car-jacker.

BadMan
04-20-10, 21:12
Wow, that's a cool story. Cops can be real Dirty Harrys here. Back in the States a cop would probably be put in jail for murder for shooting a car-jacker.No, they would unload the car jackers pistol a few times, put it in his hand and sprinkle some crack cocaine on him and then file the police report accordingly.

The difference is here they don't have to go through that trouble.

Wild Walleye
04-21-10, 11:31
No, they would unload the car jackers pistol a few times, put it in his hand and sprinkle some crack cocaine on him and then file the police report accordingly.

The difference is here they don't have to go through that trouble.They'd blame it on the policies of George W. Bush!

BadMan
04-21-10, 12:28
That doesn't even make sense.

But yeah, sure guy.

BM.
They'd blame it on the policies of George W. Bush!

Carbine
04-21-10, 12:35
TL,

That's great. Who needs the movie channels when it's happening outside your apartment, box seats too!

I almost feel like hiring a car, leaving it parked out the front of my apartment with a Mannequin on the front seat. Just to see if I can achieve the same result:)

Carbine

BadMan
04-21-10, 12:37
Premeditated murder doesn't have quite the same humor to it.

But be sure to post about it.
TL,

That's great. Who needs the movie channels when it's happening outside your apartment, box seats too!

I almost feel like hiring a car, leaving it parked out the front of my apartment with a Mannequin on the front seat. Just to see if I can achieve the same result:)

Carbine

Carbine
04-21-10, 12:42
BM,

Your right, I'd hate to see my manneqiun get all shot up like that. What a waste.

C

BadMan
04-21-10, 12:47
I didn't mean the mannequin.

:|

Wild Walleye
04-21-10, 14:26
That doesn't even make sense.

But yeah, sure guy.

BM.I can see it now, TL stars in the Argentine version of "Bait Car"

http://www.trutv.com/shows/bait_car/about.html

This show is hilarious (leave the keys in a brand new white Escalade in the PJs and watch what happens)

Instead of using a kill switch and disabling the car, in "Bait Car Bs As" the cops will shoot 'em up in an ambush at the next stop light.