PDA

View Full Version : Met Babe At Blacks 2004

Churiflies
04-21-10, 00:24
I married her, green card, 275k and now she is bored! I am a fat americano and ugly! She met a young stud and I just discover I had been supporting both of them for the last 3 years!

I was played like a violin!

Wild Walleye
04-21-10, 11:29
I married her, green card, 275k and now she is bored! I am a fat americano and ugly! She met a young stud and I just discover I had been supporting both of them for the last 3 years!

I was played like a violin!Pay you back 15k from your last post on the subject in the Gysell thread?

Churiflies
04-21-10, 11:41
I was played like a violin. Big time!

Pay you back 15k from your last post on the subject in the Gysell thread?

Exon123
04-21-10, 15:10
Fuck, pay her its cheaper than keeping her around.

Someone told me once that the reason divorce is so expensive is that its so good.

Exon

Hunt99
04-21-10, 19:39

I was played like a violin!Sidney! You old dog! Good to see you back.

Esten
04-22-10, 00:02
I married her, green card, 275k and now she is bored! I am a fat americano and ugly! She met a young stud and I just discover I had been supporting both of them for the last 3 years!I hate when that happens.

Exon123
04-22-10, 02:21
I hate when that happens.Or, it doesn't take any brains to be "Stupid"

Exon

Churiflies
04-22-10, 09:04
I need Argentine legal advice!

Exon123
04-22-10, 11:44
No your not stupid Churiflies.

I truly sympathize with you plight.

Someone once told me that if you live long enough someone is going to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge.

Thats what happened to you.

Just remember.

"If it flys, Fucks or Floats, Rent it"

Exon

Damman
04-22-10, 12:45
Please tell me there are no children in this Soap Opera? No children, she will probably sign anything with a cash incentive and be sure to include a one-way ticket to Blacks. Fuck Argentine legal advice. Tell immigration she is selling her ass and that Green Card will be history.

If they did not have a pussy, we would be shooting them in the streets.

Churiflies
04-22-10, 15:00
Here is a picture of the **** *****

Please tell me there are no children in this Soap Opera? No children, she will probably sign anything with a cash incentive and be sure to include a one-way ticket to Blacks. Fuck Argentine legal advice. Tell immigration she is selling her ass and that Green Card will be history.

If they did not have a pussy, we would be shooting them in the streets.

BadMan
04-22-10, 16:22
$ 275K = lesson learned.

Exon is correct. You drink milk right? You don't own a cow now do you?

Get the point?

BM.

Churiflies
04-22-10, 21:15
Correct no cow!

$ 275K = lesson learned.

Exon is correct. You drink milk right? You don't own a cow now do you?

Get the point?

BM.

Exon123
04-23-10, 03:31
Here is a picture of the **** *****Fuck Churiflies,

I could even fallen for that --- Looks good enough to eat.

Sorry for you man, but Argentine Chica's are famous for this type of thing. Ever heard of Jack Kent Cooke the sports mogul. He had a Argentine wife, She was fucking him over on his death bed.

Exon

Hunt99
04-23-10, 09:08
. Ever heard of Jack Kent Cooke the sports mogul. He had a Argentine wife, She was fucking him over on his death bed.

ExonHe was actually about 40 years older than her, Jack used to sit back and watch Marlene perform for him with various third (and fourth, and fifth) parties. She was also Bolivian, and a former drug runner, but not Argentine.

El Perro
04-23-10, 11:49
He was actually about 40 years older than her, Jack used to sit back and watch Marlene perform for him with various third (and fourth, and fifth) parties. She was also Bolivian, and a former drug runner, but not Argentine.I vaguely remember a story about her being driven down some street in DC when she was on the hood of a car.

Wild Walleye
04-23-10, 11:53
Here is a picture of the **** *****Churros:

She looks lovely in the picture. Perhaps we can help. If she likes gringos, maybe we can provide you with some video tape that will help your case.

WW

Wild Walleye
04-23-10, 11:58
I vaguely remember a story about her being driven down some street in DC when she was on the hood of a car.Tawney Kitaen.

Oops, probably a bad example. Hopefully Churros girl won't break out a can of whoop ass on him (although I smell a fake)

TK didn't age so gracefully.

El Perro
04-23-10, 12:22
Tawney Kitaen.

Oops, probably a bad example. Hopefully Churros girl won't break out a can of whoop ass on him (although I smell a fake)

TK didn't age so gracefully.A strong smell of bullshit. I agree.

Damman
04-23-10, 12:33
A strong smell of bullshit. I agree.Ditto, my BS detector is ringing too. As "The World Turns" on AP.

Churiflies
04-23-10, 16:39
I paid for boops, lypo, and nose job!

Fuck Churiflies,

I could even fallen for that --- Looks good enough to eat.

Sorry for you man, but Argentine Chica's are famous for this type of thing. Ever heard of Jack Kent Cooke the sports mogul. He had a Argentine wife, She was fucking him over on his death bed.

Exon

Churiflies
04-23-10, 16:43
I should of seen it coming! Looking back! It was staring me in the face!

Churros:

She looks lovely in the picture. Perhaps we can help. If she likes gringos, maybe we can provide you with some video tape that will help your case.

WW

Churiflies
04-24-10, 01:11
Memories! Nothing but damm memories for 275k an tens of thousands on trips and lost time!

Ditto, my BS detector is ringing too. As "The World Turns" on AP.

Big Travel Guy
04-24-10, 02:08
Don't know about the "bullshit" factor, but the pictures are fun, at least!

Thanks for the diversion, if nothing else.

Jackson
04-24-10, 03:40
A strong smell of bullshit. I agree.Gee, you think?

BadMan
04-24-10, 07:45
Like it or not, true or fake, this is the most entertaining thread on AP all year (pics included)

It's either this or talk about broiled cheese smh.

BM.

Churiflies
04-24-10, 12:48
I guess it is nuts etc. To be true!

Like it or not, true or fake, this is the most entertaining thread on AP all year (pics included)

It's either this or talk about broiled cheese smh.

BM.

Sukebei
04-24-10, 12:58
Didn't your mama tells you that this not the girl to marry?

Wild Walleye
04-26-10, 13:10
Didn't your mama tells you that this not the girl to marry?Churros:

Please feel free to post or send privately any additional pics. It may not help your situation but it will help us understand how you arrived there.