WorldTravel69
04-21-10, 13:59
Natalia.

More Memories.

TejanoLibre
04-21-10, 20:18
Here is one of TL's Chicas.

Mara.

Sweet Memories.Unfortunately the pictures do NOT match the service!

But here is my question:

What is more important?

The service, the price or the looks?

A combination of the 3?

We ALL know that great looks do NOT translate into great service!

A high price does not guarantee great service!

Natalie may rush you but Mara is an awesome fuck that really LOVES her work!

Maybe 5 hours non-stop , all access for about 4 or 500.00 pesos ?

Can I hear a HELL YES?

Just a nice, young Paraguayan girl that loves sex but needs an income.

Lovely combination!

Take Care and TRY to take better pictures too!

TL

P.S - These are NOT my girls but I can recommend them .

Natalie comes with a disclaimer !

Redjimmy
06-15-10, 00:42
Mara was excellent, Everything TJ said about her is true.

I would estimate her at 1.63, small breasts. She is a screamer and has these 1.5 cm long nipples and when you twist them she screams even more.

When you got her going there is no way of stopping her, and I did get her to squirt.

She gave me a BBBJ which was not that good, but it's the overall picture that counts. She charged me 400 pesos for 4 hours, but I don't speak any Spanish. We had some nice conversations on my laptop with google translator:)

Superb night, excellent memories. Thanks TL

Benjoe
06-19-10, 16:58
What is Mara's contact info?

Thanks

TejanoLibre
06-23-10, 17:44
What is Mara's contact info?

ThanksSend me a pm.

Thanks,

TL

Franciscoxooks
08-07-10, 11:32
Looking at that picture of Mara in this thread, doesn't do her justice. She is cuter in person than that picture and a lot of it is her personality as well as looks. She is not a spinner, instead a little softer body that she uses very well. Smaller breasts, about right for her size.

TL introduced us last night, and for 500p we spent most of the night heavily engaged along with a morning wake-up fun-fest. She does like what she does, and is really fun. I could have kept her around for the weekend as a GF and been happy. All of that perfectly matching expectations set by TL. Other details aren't quite my thing yet (let me warm up a bit here on the forums) but obviously the BBBJ mentioned below as well as a lot of kissing got my attention right at the start. She also did well with my limited Spanish and helped me along.

I'll be finding her again this week for sure. And yes, L'Alliance is your gateway to Mara and others. I did see Veronica there last night, but she appeared busy while Mara was at the table and I had a better vibe with her right off.

TL, thanks sir!

TejanoLibre
08-07-10, 15:40
Looking at that picture of Mara in this thread, doesn't do her justice. She is cuter in person than that picture and a lot of it is her personality as well as looks. She is not a spinner, instead a little softer body that she uses very well. Smaller breasts, about right for her size.

TL introduced us last night, and for 500p we spent most of the night heavily engaged along with a morning wake-up fun-fest. She does like what she does, and is really fun. I could have kept her around for the weekend as a GF and been happy. All of that perfectly matching expectations set by TL. Other details aren't quite my thing yet (let me warm up a bit here on the forums) but obviously the BBBJ mentioned below as well as a lot of kissing got my attention right at the start. She also did well with my limited Spanish and helped me along.

I'll be finding her again this week for sure. And yes, L'Alliance is your gateway to Mara and others. I did see Veronica there last night, but she appeared busy while Mara was at the table and I had a better vibe with her right off.

TL, thanks sir!The girl is a BLAST and it works out to be a lot less than $100.00 per hour!

It was great to meet you and I hope we can get together before you leave!

Thanks,.

TL.

4 381 2145

156 116 4254