PDA

View Full Version : Very New and Dynamic Duo!

Captain Looney
04-22-10, 18:53
Just had a great time with a new tandem in town, this was their first threesome together. The girls in question were Bella and Modelo VIP, both posters on this board. They are friends for some time now but have never done this together before today. They gave an amazing session with very real lesbian activities, none of the fake shit you usually end up with, some light kissing and maybe if your lucky they lick the inside of a thigh. These two came packing toys and enjoyed using them, they had their tongues in everyone's nooks and crannys. They will do just about anything you like, they both truly enjoy sex and it comes across very clear. You can see pictures of them in their respective threads and if they are your type then you will love the experience. Oh and as to cost is was $300 for each girl (including their taxi money) so 600 pesos total, and the hour was very generous to say the least, we went well over the allotted time.. Everyone had a blast and I highly recommend them for a true legitimate bisexual/lesbian threesome experience.

Contact info: I arranged through Modelo VIP and she organized it all, but I am sure Bella would be capable of setting it up for you as well. They both speak very good English for those of you like myself with shitty Spanish skills. Their contact info can be found in their individual threads but of you have any problems PM me and I can point you in the right direction for the info..

Looney.

Sweet Bella
04-26-10, 00:41
It was a great threesome, I really had lots of fun with you and modelo vip.