PDA

View Full Version : One for Miami Bob

WhiteCat
04-23-10, 19:57
Bob,

This is a pretty recent pic of the little madura spinner we talked about.

Jackjack1
04-23-10, 21:22
Bob,

This is a pretty recent pic of the little madura spinner we talked about. About 4'11". Hope you can make the connection with her. Don't post many pics so I hope it goes through. Really fun girl and she was in my apt about 45 seconds before she had my dick in her mouth. Pretty hot little package. Average looks but a good firm bod. Kept her 2 hrs so she got one load in her mouth and one in her tight culito.Dude, um... errr.

Jack

Miami Bob
04-24-10, 20:41
Guy she is Danielita or Dalma. 42 years smoking body. Passionate --when angry or passionate when having intensively explosive orgasms. Another one for both the argenine olympic bbbjcim team or the tight little colita team.

Top skills, but a little too mature for more than once per trip.

Close your eyes and imagine that the little 19 year old with the perfect body could do what dalma is doing to you--NOT!

Another Whitecat primo recomendation. I don't know where she is advertising now--was on independantgirls. Com under madura section. This woman body is a genetic wonder--maybe 5% body fat, and tight, tight, tight

Ralphy Boyy
06-18-10, 09:47
She's almost a ringer for my sexy Aunt Flo from back in the day. I would love to locate this one. If anyone knows where she is please tell me. I'm searching but I cannot find her.

I'll be in BA until July 1st and like this kind of woman: Mature, nice body, open to many things.