PDA

View Full Version : Jackpot Fucked Me, The CockSucker

Exon123
04-26-10, 20:17
Yes our friend Jackpot Fucked me in the Ass with no "Lube", the "Cheap Fuck"

On a recent trip to Buenos Aires Jackpot e-mailed me before I left the Country for Argentina and requested a favor.

He wanted 2 pounds of "Licorice Candy", from a special store in bulk in the city I live.

OK, so I made a special trip, 10 miles round trip, bought the fucking candy for $12.65 and put it in my suit case for the trip down.

Apon arrival I looked Jackpot up and gave him the candy in front of Jackson as a wittiness, telling him the candy was $12.65. Jackpot "Grunted" out a half hearted Thank You and said he'd pay me later.

I was in town for 3 weeks and party'ed with Jackpot 6 or 8 times but he never mentioned the money he owed me nor offered to pay me back.

Finally, just the other day I get an e-mail from the "Cheap Fuck" telling me he'd given my friend Rioman $20 peso's as partial payment and he'd send me a check for the rest of the debt.

I don't believe thats true as Rioman would have given me the money.

I'm posting this shameful act in hope's it will embarrass Jackpot into being a man and paying his debt to me.

Exon

BadMan
04-26-10, 21:06
Lol @ paying $ 12 bucks in installments.

Come on Jackpot, we all know you're a good guy, make things right with our friend Exon.

If someone does you a favor like that, the least you can do is pay them in full and offer to buy them a beer, if not a steak.

At least that would be the classy thing to do.

BM.

Exon123
04-26-10, 21:12
lol @ paying $ 12 bucks in installments.

Come on Jackpot, we all know you're a good guy, make things right with our friend Exon.

If someone does you a favor like that, the least you can do is pay them in full and offer to buy them a beer, if not a steak.

At least that would be the classy thing to do.

BM.If fact I believe you also witnessed the transaction at the Columbian restaurant next to the AP house Badman.

I've got 2 wittiness to this "Misconduct"

Exon

Mbronzini
04-26-10, 22:10
I cannot believe that anyone would be that cheap. I bring Sunflower seeds, cellphones, and all kinds of be / s stuff for friends. But, to be stiffed for $12 dollars after bringing the candy from the States is unbelievable and shameful. Pay the man his money and buy him a beer.

Jackson
04-26-10, 23:18
Exon,

I know you're stuck in sex prison, but don't take it out on Jackpot.

Jackpot gave me the money before he left, and asked me to give it to you the next time you were in town.

I've got it right here. It's on my credenza, stashed inside the "Book of Exon", which is what we've come call the Spanish language version of the Holy Bible that the computer thieves left in your computer bag as dead weight the day they pilfered your laptop.

I've used the cash to mark a particularly poignant passage:

Handjobs 1:14: He who shall giveth himself a hand job, and thus depriveth some poor working girl of her just bounty, shall be condemneth to sex prison for 3 menstrual cycles.Anyway, you're welcome.

Jackson

Jackpot
04-26-10, 23:52
Exon,

We all know you are a sniveling crybaby, and you whining about not getting the balance of your money when offered to you, shows how much a simple minded alcoholic you really are.

I paid Rioman 25 pesos when he asked me for your money and stated I would pay the balance later when It would not crimp my meal expenditure.

When back in the states I realized, I had not paid you and sent you a PM offering to pay the rest of the money by mail delivered to your house.

So now you are whining that I stiffed you out of 25 pesos. No doubt you wrote your puke after consuming a copious amount of alcohol. Get a life loser!

Then, the biggest laugh came when Badboy jumped in with his 95 pounds of drivel. And some jerkoff named mbrionzie piped up with more drivel.

I'd suggest the two of you pedal your crap to some one who cares and stir up shit with someone you can confront face to face instead of behaving like sh*t disturbers which our forum does not need.

Why don't you pay off the alky whiner and come after me for the money?

Get your ass in the game chumps if it means so much to you. Its best you go and have some fun instead of making an enemy.

And Exon, I have decided NOT to pay you because you spilled your beer on me at our friends apartment. I am charging you 25 pesos to clean my shirt.

And in the future, go hang with your buddy Mo.

Jackpot

PS: you tell everyone that you have NO friends and you buy the ones you have. All I can say is my friendship cost you 25 pesos. If I realized what a petty small man you are, I would have upped my fee.

Gato Hunter
04-27-10, 00:34
This just sucks. You guys were buds when we were smoking some on Thanksgiving.

You two need to share a girl and make up or something.

GH

BadMan
04-27-10, 00:43
Lmaooooooooooo.

I take it back, this thread is definitely more entertaining than churflies thread.

Thanks Exon. Sometimes it costs you $ 12 bucks to know who your friends are. In my view, you got off cheap bro.

BM

Jackson
04-27-10, 00:44
This just sucks. You guys were buds when we were smoking some on Thanksgiving.WHAT!

Neither of those motherfuckers shared their stash with me.

Cocksuckers!

Thanks,

Jackson

Gato Hunter
04-27-10, 00:52
WHAT!

Neither of those motherfuckers shared their stash with me.

Cocksuckers!

Thanks,

JacksonI left some and shared. I was holding not them.

Exon123
04-27-10, 04:47
It is true, I do rent my friends, but I also pay my bills.

Now you asked me to bring you the candy, I did and flew it 7,000 miles and hand carried it to you. And now you want to publicly Fuck me out of the measly $12.65.

I'm ashamed of your Ass Jackpot.

Exon

Mbronzini
04-27-10, 16:07
A dispute over $12 seems childish and not worth the time it takes to write this note. I am going to assume the players are over 15 years old and have some modicum of intelligence. I did not believe that making a perfectly sensible comment about paying a trivial debt, if it is owed, would bring such a vitriolic response from the alleged debtor. I must have hit a nerve.

As an aside, it would be wise not to challenge someone to come looking for you before you know the person or his abilities. I would venture that my biceps are bigger than your neck and my forearms are referred to as Popeye forearms. They were build by a lot of hard work. I am a peaceful man by nature but no one has had the guts to challenged me in over twenty years. I would be very careful what you ask for. You might get more than you expected. Especially over $12.

If you took offense by my comments about paying a debt because the debt was not owed, then I apologize. If the debt is owed and unpaid then my comments remain the same. If you are still offended, you can post me privately and I will email you when I return to BsAs and we can resolve this matter in any way you chose.

My suggestion is that we play liar's dice for $50. I would assume that if you win that would resolve your fit of pique and discharge your obligation with a profit.

Jackson
04-27-10, 16:13
It is true, I do rent my friends, but I also pay my bills.

Now you asked me to bring you the candy, I did and flew it 7,000 miles and hand carried it to you. And now you want to publicly Fuck me out of the measly $12.65.

I'm ashamed of your Ass Jackpot.

ExonExon,

I told you, Jackpot gave me the money before he left, and asked me to give it to you the next time you were in town.

Now he's just fucking with you for making the entire thing public.

I've got an idea: The's change the subject. Why don't you tell all of us how cheap Mo is, okay?

Come on man, give us a good "Cheap Mo" story.

Thanks,

Jackson

BadMan
04-27-10, 16:42
He's an old man. Relax. He says these things specifically because he knows no one is going to beat on a geriatric. It's like being challenged by your weird and obviously cheap great grandfather, what are you really gonna do except laugh and feel somewhat sorry for them.

Take it with a grain of salt, the minute someone actually raises a hand to you in person, then feel free to beat the living shit out of them. This is the internet, not real life.

BM

A dispute over $12 seems childish and not worth the time it takes to write this note. I am going to assume the players are over 15 years old and have some modicum of intelligence. I did not believe that making a perfectly sensible comment about paying a trivial debt, if it is owed, would bring such a vitriolic response from the alleged debtor. I must have hit a nerve.

As an aside, it would be wise not to challenge someone to come looking for you before you know the person or his abilities. I would venture that my biceps are bigger than your neck and my forearms are referred to as Popeye forearms. They were build by a lot of hard work. I am a peaceful man by nature but no one has had the guts to challenged me in over twenty years. I would be very careful what you ask for. You might get more than you expected. Especially over $12.

If you took offense by my comments about paying a debt because the debt was not owed, then I apologize. If the debt is owed and unpaid then my comments remain the same. If you are still offended, you can post me privately and I will email you when I return to BsAs and we can resolve this matter in any way you chose.

My suggestion is that we play liar's dice for $50. I would assume that if you win that would resolve your fit of pique and discharge your obligation with a profit.

Mbronzini
04-27-10, 17:30
BM,

If the dispute is truly over the candy licorice and not an euphemism for "candy" it is a playful dispute between friends with nothing else better to do than M / F each other. I assumed it was about licorice and nothing more. Sometimes people are just cheap and need to be teased about their parsimonious behavior. Which was my intent.

I am a lover by inclination and much prefer an intellectual repartee using sarcasm and humor as my weapon of choice. It is a lot more fun. This thread is humorous because of its triviality. Now I must get back to work and get something done. Thanks for the comments. Meb

Exon123
04-27-10, 18:20
Exon,

I told you, Jackpot gave me the money before he left, and asked me to give it to you the next time you were in town.

Now he's just fucking with you for making the entire thing public.

I've got an idea: The's change the subject. Why don't you tell all of us how cheap Mo is, okay?

Come on man, give us a good "Cheap Mo" story.

Thanks,

JacksonJackson,

I know Jackpot is Fucking with me, in fact I purposely set him up for this "Knowing" the CockSucker would go "Ape Shit" over it once I posted it on the board.

I fact I told "Cigar Eric" the story while I was in town, his comment was of course that's "Chicken Shit". But I swore him to secrecy, planning to do just what I've done when I got home. Problem was I completely forgot about it. Till Just the other day when I got a PM from him on the very subject and it reminded me of my plan.

Now most people that read the forum know my option about Cheap CockSuckers. Their bottom feeders, fuck the cheap women, never leave a tip, it goe's on and on, Jackpot and Moe are prime examples.

And thought I'd use this incident to expose Jackpot for being what he is, a Cheap CockSucker and see what kind of "Rise" we'd get out of him. Well he certainly didn't disappoint, we all got to read his responce.

Now theres really not much difference between Jackpot and Moe for being "Cheap" their both equally Cheap CockSucker's. The real difference I can find between the two is Moe is "Evil" cheap. Thats to say that Moe with keep taking from someone until he or she puts their foot down and say's no more.

Moe with take the food off you plate and eat it because its free food and he doesn't have to pay for it, he doesn't care what it is. Jackpot will take the food off your plate because it free, but only if he likes it. If you recall theres been many cases where all the food at the table has not been consumed. Thats when Jackpot will move in and eat it all, but when the bill comes he'll only pay for what he'd ordered personally, leaving the bill to others whom had ordered it.

Jackpot's position would be I did order it and not paying for it. Moe's position would be not to order at all and eat part of everyone else's food and when the bill comes he owe's nothing.

It actually happened to me once with Moe. I had a date and the three of us went out to dinner. She ordered Fish and Moe odered nothing, just eating the free bread. Moe ate half my date's fish and of course owed nothing because he didn't order anything.

I think everyone gets the point.

At any rate Jackpot fucked his buddy Exon for $12.65 and now he has to deal with the Shame and Misconduct of it all.

Exon

Jackson
04-27-10, 19:54
Exon,

While Jackpot was in BA, he volunteered dozens of hours of his time helping me remodel my new place, so you just not going to convince me that he's anything less than a stand up guy.

Anyway, I've got the $20 USD he left for you right here, safely tucked between the pages of "The Book of Exon", awaiting your next return to BA.

Thanks,

Jackson

BadMan
04-27-10, 20:33
Matthew 5:9

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God.

Rock Harders
04-27-10, 22:40
Exon,

Jackpot very well may (or may not) be a "cheap cocksucker" as you proclaim him to be, but is it really worth wasting any time, energy, or wind complaining about it when the amount being argued over is $13 USD? $13 USD? If his alleged cheapness offends you so much just stop doing favors for the guy.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Jackpot
04-27-10, 22:43
WOW! What a great response form several losers who have a minimal amount of intelligence. I wish I fucked the alky out of more money.

To see if you bottom feeders would have reacted with much more.

Macho posing.

Again, its a big HO - HUM and please get a life or take up reading on current events.

Jackpot.

PS: looking forward to meeting you on my next visit.

Esten
04-27-10, 22:44
But the entertainment value of this thread is priceless! LMAO

Hunt99
04-27-10, 23:05
Exon-

Jackpot very well may (or may not) be a "cheap cocksucker" as you proclaim him to be, but is it really worth wasting any time, energy, or wind complaining about it when the amount being argued over is $13 USD? $13 USD? If his alleged cheapness offends you so much just stop doing favors for the guy.

Suerte,

Rock HardersIt's a good thing Exon didn't catch me slipping a tenner out of his pocket the last time he passed out at L'Alliance. It was just for taxi fare. Honest. I gave WorldTravel69 the money I "borowed" and told him to reimburse Exon.

Jackson
04-28-10, 03:06
It's a good thing Exon didn't catch me slipping a tenner out of his pocket the last time he passed out at L'Alliance. It was just for taxi fare. Honest. I gave WorldTravel69 the money I "borrowed" and told him to reimburse Exon.Man, if you think that's bad, I'd hate to admit the number of times I pocketed his change from a restaurant bill because I knew that he'd forget about it in his haste to get out the door and light a cigarette.

Zing!

Jackson

Exon123
04-28-10, 09:53
What truly astounds me is the "ChickenShitness" of all this, yes ChickShitness, a new word I've just coined for Jackpot's behavior.

Moreover someone's lying, As well as I know Jackpot there's no way he's going to pay twice for the candy.

Since Jackpot say's he left $20 peso's with Rioman and now Jackson say's he left $20 USD with him someone is not telling the truth.

And again, I was in town for three weeks. Had dinner with Jackpot and other Mongers six or eight times, maybe more and he never offered to pay me the $12.65, $48 peso's mind you ---- Nothing.

It would seam Jackpot is "All Flash and No Cash"

Jackpot asked me to do him a favor, I took the time and went to the expense to accomplish the task and now he won't pay me and take's the attitude, "Fuck Him, I wished I'd Fucked the Alky out of more money". Now what kind of behavior is that, not very smart.

Its Chicken Shit.

Exon

Hunt99
04-28-10, 10:13
Exon,

I am dying down here in Buenos Aires, there is no good liquor anywhere to be found. Will you please run down to the liquor store for me and pick up a case of Johnny Walker Black Label, and bring it with you when you come down here next time?

I'll pay you back when you get here.

WorldTravel69
04-28-10, 11:42
I didn't get no stinking Money.

It's a good thing Exon didn't catch me slipping a tenner out of his pocket the last time he passed out at L'Alliance. It was just for taxi fare. Honest. I gave WorldTravel69 the money I "borrowed" and told him to reimburse Exon.

Exon123
04-28-10, 12:51
Exon, I am dying down here in Buenos Aires, there is no good liquor anywhere to be found. Will you please run down to the liquor store for me and pick up a case of Johnny Walker Black Label, and bring it with you when you come down here next time? I'll pay you back when you get here.I'd do it for you "Hunt", your a creditable man and for your word is good.

Jackpot on the other hand, I'd want "Cash with a Co-Signer in Advance", plus a commission.

The whole point is why deliberately fuck a friend out of such a small amount of money just because you can.

If you think about it for just a minute,

Imagine some sort of emergency situation where one day Jackpot really did need a favor and I was the only one that could provide it at the exact time he needed it, if not he would suffer some sort of great loss.

What would he say, "I'm sorry I was just kidding about the $48 peso's, here's the money, please do me the favor"

My point being it makes no sense to "Burn a Bridge" with a friend for such little money, It promotes bad "Karma"

And its Chicken Shit.

Exon

Jackson
04-28-10, 16:18
Hey Exon,

Here's a good "Cheap Cocksucker" story for you:

One evening I was at a restaurant having dinner with Exon, Moe and Moe's full time, live-in girlfriend. The bill with tip for the four of us was $180 pesos, and after a cursory review and dividing the total by 4, Exon and I each put 45 pesos on the table. Moe, after looking alternately at the bill and his open wallet several times, announced that we had incorrectly calculated his portion of the bill. The math seemed obvious to Exon and myself, but Moe insisted that the bill should have been divided by 3 as he felt that Exon and I should also pay for his girlfriend's meal. Finally after several minutes of Moe's stubborn insistence, and given that we were ready to leave, Exon and I decided between ourselves to end this moronic impasse by dropping another 20 pesos each on the table.

The next week Exon calls me and tells me that Moe and his girlfriend will be joining us for dinner that evening. I told Exon very clearly that I wasn't going to be paying for Moe's girlfriend's dinner again, and Exon assured me that he had already made that point clear to Moe, who had assured Exon that this would not be an issue.

As we were ordering, Moe's new dining strategy was revealed to us, and it was devilishly simple and vintage Moe, to wit: He simply didn't allow his girlfriend to order anything!

When Moe got his drink, he poured some from his glass into his girlfriend's glass, and when his dinner was delivered, he spooned a portion from his plate onto her plate. Clearly the poor girl didn't get enough to eat as evidenced by the fact that she consumed the entire basket of table bread, resulting in her being admonished by Moe for disrupting his standard practice of pocketing (literally) the table bread for a later snack.

What a class act this guy is!

Needless to say, that was my last dinner with Moe, although Exon continues to associate with this world class cheapskate, which I don't understand given that Moe's contribution to any conversation is about equal to what one would expect from a bag of rocks.

Thanks,

Jackson

Exon123
04-28-10, 22:35
I remember Moe's scam well Jackson.

The difference between Moe and Jackpot, is Jackpot is to cheap to invite a date to dinner, or if by some strange reason he could get a lady to go with him it would be Dutch Treat.

Exon

Hunt99
04-28-10, 22:37
And I would be willing to pay for a third of his girlfriend's dinner, if she would blow me in the men's room between the entree and dessert.

Rioman
05-01-10, 13:31
Thought this would be the right place to advertise Rioman Monger's Bad Debt Collection Service. I am looking for the right slogan.

1. Satisfaction Guaranteed - to stir up the Monger community.

2. Money back guarantee - we collect at least 50% (which is our fee) and you pay nothing.

3. Never met a Moe Cocksucker that we could not collect from.