PDA

View Full Version : Negro chicas in BA

Mikau
05-03-10, 21:49
Where can I find a nice black (sth american) girl? I have not been to see one before so I want her to be friendly, good looking and not a clock watcher.

Member #4112
05-03-10, 22:56
Wrong country my friend, you want black go to Brazil - the farther North the darker the population - you should be in heaven once you pass Natal. They are also very cheap!

Gato Hunter
05-04-10, 00:54
Just say no to the Dominicans. More than likely it will be shitty service.

I'm not racist, I don't mind black girls one bit. Just stating the facts.

I had a black Panamanian girl once in BA and she blew my doors off. Not as much as this girl in Kenya did, but that is another forum.

Stinger
05-04-10, 12:23
Try tacosaltos.com. Or any of the other services in the lefthand column. Also, you could go to Cafe Orleans. One night after eating, some friends and I stopped in there, and the only chicas- about 6 or 7- were Dominicans. Other times, there are no Dominicans in there. If you just want to be with a black girl to try it out and want it cheap, you can go to Plaza Misere. The girls there are mostly hideous. I did find a new girl there a while back who had just arrived who claimed to be 20. She had an awesome body and a beautiful face, but when we got in the room for 30 minutes, she was a clock watcher and her personality disappeared. In my opinion, the Dominicans are brought to BA under false pretenses and when they discover they are stuck, they harden quickly. You will not find looks and personality and a lack of clock watching from them. You could also ask Sidney, who is a connoisseur.

Stinger

Rockin Bob
05-04-10, 13:58
Right, finding a black girl in Argentina is tough. Seems the problem was back in the last century a fairly large black population was destroyed by a combination of war (you put the colored up front) and yellow fever (epidemics the government didn't mind in the black community)

Those who survived migrated en masse to Uruguay, where supposedly there are about 100 thousand afro-uruguayans living today in Montevideo.

I had one such girl here in BsAs. She was a beauty and one of the funniest girls I have ever encountered.

So, maybe Montevideo would be worth a visit, I don't know!

As for the Dominicanas, they are hit or miss. Cafe Orleans girls are generally horrible (there are a few exceptions) and the Dominicana I took out of there was one of the worst girls I ever did.

I have to think Dominican guys like that big black booty, and if that's what you want you can find plenty of it stuffed into jeans at Orleans. And you will pay by the kilo.

If you really want black girls, you're in the wrong country. Try Brazil.

Happy Hunting. And hey, Mikau, if you find a good one let us know!

Member #4112
05-06-10, 12:16
My understanding of Argentina's history as it relates to its black population (related to me by a hunting guide in Cordoba) is Argentina abolished slavery but provided a window of opportunity for slave owners to sell their slaves to neighboring countries such as Uruguay, Paraguay and Brazil. A few years after this occurred Argentina declared war on just about all its neighbors and in Uruguay's case decimated the majority of it s population. I never took the time to document this as fact but it does explain the lack of black's in Argentina!

Stinger
05-06-10, 13:05
Read about the War of the Triple Alliance to see what really happened to the populations of Paraguay, Argentina, Brazil, and Uruguay.

Stinger

Argento
05-06-10, 21:52
The question of what happened to the black slave population of Argentina is very simple. Early on after independence, children of slaves were born free. Their parents represented an enormous capital investment by their owners and were certainly not used as canon fodder. The adult slaves were sold to Uruguay and Brazil and their children accompanied them. It is interesting that the negros were estimated at 40% of the population in the 1830's and by 1870, hardly a black person was seen.

Remember that there were 2 other parties, Brazil and Uruguay, in the war of the Triple Alliance, and they kept their black citizens alive. It is a self evident truth therefore, that the slaves of Argentina were not wiped out in this war or any other. Just a beat-up.

Argento

Mikau
05-07-10, 01:18
Now, I'm not having a go at anyone but when I asked (for what I thought) a simple question, I get history lessons. Who needs to go to school! This place IS an education -thanks guys for the info.

Wild Walleye
05-07-10, 13:31
Now, I'm not having a go at anyone but when I asked (for what I thought) a simple question, I get history lessons. Who needs to go to school! This place IS an education -thanks guys for the info.I have found that it helps to have as much exposure to culture and history as possible which sometimes helps one navigate socially and understand why Argentina is the way that Argentina is.

That said, is your requirement a black chica of African decent or a chica with beautiful brown skin, awesome rack, lovely personality and excellent english? I know of one such lady. However, I am not sure if she is still in the game.

Big Travel Guy
05-07-10, 13:36
You can try visiting this privado (see my old report at the link below, or, if that link doesn't work, look it up in the thread Private Apartments, 1714 Santa Fe):

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3931

I just happened to catch a very enjoyable session with a very dark skinned Uruguayana. That was 3 months ago, so who knows who is working there now. So the chances that you'll be offered any kind of a lineup to choose from, and that this girl will be in it, or that this girl will greet you herself at the door as she did me, are just that: chances.

It's also a pretty low end place, and I'm not sure how you feel about that.

BTG

Butcher
05-07-10, 18:05
I had very good sex with a girl picked from Suipacha street Hook's she told me her name is Wendi, from DR. Beautiful body. Not 100% black, mulata. Beautiful buttocks I remember. This happened sometime in 2008, so may be this information it's no longer useful, but from my point of view not all the DR negro girls are bad, at least in my experience.

Wild Walleye
05-07-10, 18:49
Check out my post on Lorena from Catto's (definitely not to be confused with my posts on Lorena from Newport)

Lorena de Catto's is a beautiful, dark-skinned Paraguaya. At least two of her sisters were working in the club the night that she fell for me.

Shane44
05-09-10, 18:55
Check out Coral in www.evasonline.com.ar. She seems like the real article.