PDA

View Full Version : The moment you knew you're going to hell

Wild Walleye
05-10-10, 10:06
I was at my nephew's 1st communion. I was sitting with his two brothers (9 & 4 yrs old) When it came time for the collection, I reached in my pocket and pulled out some cash. I gave them each a single to put into the collection. After the bills had been deposited, the 9 year old smiles at me and excitedly says "mine had sparkles on it!"

Gato Hunter
05-10-10, 23:59
Can't be worse than my 16 year old daughter finding pics of chicas on an old cell phone I gave her when she dropped hers in a mud puddle.

The weird thing was her saying the girl was hot and she was impressed.

Wild Walleye
05-11-10, 13:02
Can't be worse than my 16 year old daughter finding pics of chicas on an old cell phone I gave her when she dropped hers in a mud puddle.

The weird thing was her saying the girl was hot and she was impressed.You were either already divorced or became so not long after.

Stan Da Man
05-11-10, 19:31
Mine would have been when I was 16. We were old enough to drive, but too young to drink legally. So, a buddy of mine and I went "church hopping" one Sunday. If you timed it right, you could hit four or five church services just in time for communion. The part where I realized I was going to *&^* is when my buddy started doing the communion wine like a shot, and then leaving a tip on the railing afterwards. It was rather amusing, but needless to say we were not welcomed back, and there obviously were much easier ways to get booze, even back then. Of course, it really wasn't about the booze; it was more about irreverence. Still, if that sort of thing counts, I doubt the big guy upstairs is laughing.

Artisttyp
05-12-10, 02:32
When I made fun of a guy with cerebal palsy. I was too young to know what it was. All I saw was this out of control guy drooling.

Stealing from a maid and getting caught. That was another low!

I've been to hell and back and it's no fun.