PDA

View Full Version : Natalia:My New Favorita!

TejanoLibre
05-11-10, 16:23
About 6 years ago I met Natalia at Excedra and after measuring her with my measuring stick I knew that I should throw her back in the pond due to our chronological differences.

But I just could'nt!

We ended up at El Horizonte for a few hours but it was not a very memorable session.

Fast forward 6 years later to last Thursday night.

We were hanging out at my resto and the girl does NOT drink alcohol or take drugs so I did not know what to offer her!

Just Joking boys!

We ended up at my house till way past sunrise.

Damn she looks great!

Now she is about 23 years old and has improved considerably in the bedroom!

Some of you would recognize her from Excedra or maybe La Mad or Iberia.

Usually blonde hair but lately a bit darker almost red.

Always wears her hair pulled back.

When she climbed into our bed she let down her hair and it immediately removed about 6 or 7 years off of her face!

Super sexy, gorgeous hair and wonderful lips!

Delightful!

Very clean!

I made a complete examination of all of her attributes.

Lovely!

So, if you like to have a super smooth, super cool and super young LOOKING, COOL CHICA in your bed you should try her out!

Not a clock watcher, will turn off her phone, does not drink or blow her nose!

Of course the best way to meet her is to call her!

Take Care,

TL.

P. S - sometimes she dresses like a little school girl but I don't think it's on purpose.

She is well over age now.

Mbronzini
05-11-10, 16:37
You forgot to post her number, or are just teasing us?

Jajaja

TejanoLibre
05-11-10, 18:35
You forgot to post her number, or are just teasing us?

JajajaYou can call her if you can speak spanish.

Tell her I sent you.

Ramiro.

Natalia - super cute! 1536272206

My next ex girlfriend!

Exon123
05-11-10, 22:00
Love You and Your Steaks Ramiro, But I'm not following you.

Once You've done one, she's done for me.

Exon

TejanoLibre
05-11-10, 22:07
Love You and Your Steaks Ramiro, But I'm not following you. Once You've done one, she's done for me.

ExonI am but the poor sole that has to try out all the Chicas for the good of the team!

TL

Mbronzini
05-12-10, 00:08
TL,

Well I am finished before I got started, as usual. Since I do not as yet speak Spanish, I must forgo the lovely lady. Thank you, nonetheless, for posting her number for the other non-linguistically challenged mongers to validate your enthusiastic review and provide for her economic endowment.

Like you, I like the taste of honey, but unfortunately at times my pallet lacks the appropriate taste buds to enjoy the flavor.

Mb

Exon123
05-12-10, 01:58
I am but the poor sole that has to try out all the Chicas for the good of the team!

TLI appreciate the comment Ramiro, but to put it in prospective, would You "Do" one of Jacksons Chica's.

I think "NOT"

Exon