PDA

View Full Version : Will be in town from the 24th to 6th June

Marlboro Red
05-16-10, 19:26
Hi all,

Had to reschedule the filghts, but I will be in town from the 24th. PM or reply to this message if you want to hit the town.

I also remember that there use to be a meeting of xpats once a week. Does anyone know if this still takes place? If so, any details?

Cheers!

TejanoLibre
05-18-10, 19:02
Hi all,

Had to reschedule the filghts, but I will be in town from the 24th. PM or reply to this message if you want to hit the town.

I also remember that there use to be a meeting of xpats once a week. Does anyone know if this still takes place? If so, any details?

Cheers!This is Bi-Centennial Weekend so I have no idea what to expect!

9 de Julio will have half a million people or more lined up for 3 or 4 days!

Military parades, musicians. Opening of the Colon, etc.

You are welcome to come over to my resto-bar on Cordoba.

Lálliance.

Cordoba 945

After 8:30 pm is best but you never know!

Great steaks and always a wonderful desert to take home with you!

Lucia.

Rocio.

Mara.

Daisy.

Romina.

To name a few of my deserts!

Take Care,

TL.

156 116 4254

Twoheads
05-18-10, 23:13
I will be at BA this week, I will for sure visit your restaurant, I have heard great things about it:-) and of course, I'm looking forward to one of those take-home deserts.

Gato Hunter
05-18-10, 23:17
Hey TL,

I get in late next week. I heard CFK gave everyone a 4 day weekend. Is that happening before or after the 25th?

I have read there will be many heads of state in town before for a parade down 9 de Julio.

Schmoj
05-19-10, 03:20
Hey TL,

I get in late next week. I heard CFK gave everyone a 4 day weekend. Is that happening before or after the 25th?

I have read there will be many heads of state in town before for a parade down 9 de Julio.The 24th and 25th are holidays.

TejanoLibre
05-19-10, 20:49
Hey TL,

I have read there will be many heads of state in town before for a parade down 9 de Julio.1 million people maybe but not a chica in sight!

I have no idea!

I am going to try to line up a bunch of my Favoritas for you boys!

Most will leave on Thursday or Friday and return on Wed or Thursday!

TL