PDA

View Full Version : In the air now

Gato Hunter
05-26-10, 17:10
Let the mongering begin.

I am on the AA flight from DFW tonight.

I have a busy schedule in town but if any mongers want to hang out shoot me a PM. I made a hit list but it works out to 3.7 chicas per day. Don't think I will get to all of them.

I love in flight internet. They only bad thing are these boobs on the advertisements. The guy next to me in first is looking at them.

Schmoj
05-26-10, 19:44
Let the mongering begin.

I am on the AA flight from DFW tonight.

I have a busy schedule in town but if any mongers want to hang out shoot me a PM. I made a hit list but it works out to 3.7 chicas per day. Don't think I will get to all of them.

I love in flight internet. They only bad thing are these boobs on the advertisements. The guy next to me in first is looking at them.The boobs do make it hard to read AP in public places. They are nice to look at, but not when a table of hotties is sitting next to you.:-)

Esten
05-27-10, 00:13
They only bad thing are these boobs on the advertisements. The guy next to me in first is looking at them.Maybe he's a monger too.

Meforu 2000
05-27-10, 18:11
Thats why you should fly United first class you have your own cubical, and no one around you just the flight atendents, I love first on United oh! Did I mention the seats turn to beds. Yea baby.

Meforu

Gato Hunter
05-27-10, 19:00
I was on a domestic leg in a MD-80. Not a widebody.

WhiteCat
05-27-10, 20:14
Give em' hell Gato. Hey, do you get wi-fi on AA between DFW and EZE? That's what I take.

Gato Hunter
05-27-10, 20:19
No the GOGO wifi is only available over the 48, and not on the 777's at all.