PDA

View Full Version : My new website: BA Clubs and Nightlife

Hubbster
05-31-10, 11:46
This is my new photography / marketing company in BA. Just started so theres not a lot of content yet. Its a franchise of a famous company that covers the nightclub scene in over 20 cities in N & S America. So if you want to know where the party is check out my site.

http://2night.com/buenosaires/photos

My photographers are in BA now. Apart from nightclubs we will also be covering private parties, weddings, and any other photgraphic needs.

Thanks

Wild Walleye
06-01-10, 14:04
I for one think it would be a great service to the community if you got lots of face shots of chicas from Newport, Madahos and the like. That said, I am not sure that any of those establishments would allow it nor would, I assume, most male patrons want to be photographed.

Hubbster
06-01-10, 15:48
Lots of those girls go to regular clubs an off nights so I'm sure you'll see them every now & then.

I want to have a Grand Opening party in July, maybe at Hippopotomus or elsewhere.

Member #3320
06-05-10, 21:37
I concur with WW.

Hubbster
06-09-10, 18:19
I for one think it would be a great service to the community if you got lots of face shots of chicas from Newport, Madahos and the like.I have those but they are in my private collection:)