PDA

View Full Version : Travelers Massage Therapist, at your room in the Hotel

Best Massage
06-11-10, 19:43
Hi gentleman! I am a PROFESSIONAL MASSEUSE and I want to propose you an EROTIC & SEXY MASSAGE conducted in the comfort of your hotel room.

An unique experience included Deep Tissue and Reflexology (feet massage)

All your body (back, buttocks, legs, shoulders, arms, hands, neck) I will wearing classy lingerie. And you will see in my pics, I am gorgeous.

I've got all you need to spend a CHILLAX time: special creams, candles lights and good music in an aromatic atmosphere.

Happy Ending is included.

Rate: $200 Ar per hour
Personal images? By mail: testinglimits1@gmail.com

Or skype me: testinglimits1

Thanks, S ♥fia

Ken Brown
06-12-10, 14:37
Hi Sofia,

Would help if we got some pics and rates right here on the forum. That way, each forum member does not need to e-mail. Saves all of us (and you too) some bother.

Best,

Ken.

Hi gentleman! I am a PROFESSIONAL MASSEUSE and I want to propose you an EROTIC & SEXY MASSAGE conducted in the comfort of your hotel room.

90 minutes of a unique experience included Deep Tissue and Reflexology (feet massage)

All your body (back, buttocks, legs, shoulders, arms, hands, neck) I will wearing classy lingerie. And you will see in my pics, I am gorgeous.

I've got all you need to spend a CHILLAX time: special creams, candles lights and good music in an aromatic atmosphere.

Rate and images? Shoot me a mail: testinglimits1@gmail. Com

Thanks, S ♥fia

Wild Walleye
06-15-10, 04:31
Your craiglist ad says that you are hot (muy cliente) and that your photos confirm that. Unfortunately, I was unable to find any photos. Would you mind providing a few? Gracias.

Member #3320
06-15-10, 06:18
Gentlemen,

Avoid her.

Do not waste your time.

She is scam.

Best Massage
06-15-10, 21:10
It's interesting how some men feel so offended when a woman tells them NO, in any area and for any reason.

Below, for example, "captain" felt cheated because I did not include any personal photo in my ad. So he called me a Scam Artist. Interesting, since we never had a personal encounter and he don't know how I work. This tells us something about his BIG IMAGINATION (I will say dangerous too).

Basically the same happened with "Wild Walleye" and "Ken". They felt bad about it.

I'd like to tell you, in case you have not thought about it (difficult activity for some men when they are searching for a woman) here there are ladies who have a family (father, mother, brother) some got children and a social world; and perhaps they are not interested in exposing themself.

Besides, I read the rules of the site and I found no one saying "it is obligatory to include personal photos"

So. Gentlemen, who wants or needs to know how I look, again, contac me by email.

Note that I said gentlemen, no boys. They should go to looking for cartoons on discoverykids.

Thank you!

Exon123
06-15-10, 22:58
It's interesting how some men feel so offended when a woman tells them NO, in any area and for any reason.

Below, for example, "captain" felt cheated because I did not include any personal photo in my add. So he called me a Scam Artist. Interesting, since we never had a personal encounter and he don't know how I work. This tells us something about his BIG IMAGINATION (I will say dangerous too)

Basically the same happened with "Wild Walleye" and "Ken". They felt bad about it.

I'd like to tell you, in case you have not thought about it (difficult activity for some men when they are searching for a woman) here there are ladies who have a family (father, mother, brother) some got children and a social world; and perhaps they are not interested in exposing themself.

Besides, I read the rules of the site and I found no one saying "it is obligatory to include personal photos"

So. Gentlemen, who wants or needs to know how I look, again, contac me by email.

Note that I said gentlemen, no boys. They should go to looking for cartoons on discoverykids.

Thank you!Do Ya do anal?

Exon

Jackson
06-16-10, 02:41
I did not include any personal photo in my ad.

I read the rules of the site and I found no one saying "it is obligatory to include personal photos"Hello Best Massage,

I require all chicas wishing to promote their services on this website to post a photo of themselves, including their face, in their advertisement.

However, you are correct in your observation that I have not updated the Forum's Posting Guidelines to reflect this rather recent policy decision.

Thanks,

Jackson

Member #3320
06-16-10, 02:56
I have had a encounter with this lady but she can not connect my AP Id with the encounter we have had.

Those who know me personally have to take my word and trust me.

She is a scam artist conning people.

However, I have nothing to lose, if members would still like to proceed in dealing with her.

Wild Walleye
06-16-10, 02:57
Basically the same happened with "Wild Walleye" and "Ken". They felt bad about it.What exactly do I feel bad about? My request was pretty simple. You make the claim that in addition to giving a great massage, you are very attractive. I simply asked for something that would enable me to independently confirm that statement. Forgive me, but without other means of confirmation, I am unwilling to take the word of a nameless, faceless poster with no history. Yes, I am a superficial, vacuous mongerer that considers the appearance of a provider an important factor in the decision making process. I would suggest that you either: 1) post a few pics, so we can properly calibrate our expectations or 2) buzz off.

I would feel bad if I visited with you, based upon your picture-less postings, and was dissapointed

Ken Brown
06-16-10, 09:18
All I asked for was some pics and rates.

The question of feeling good or bad simply does not arise.

Jackson
06-16-10, 14:34

An unique experience included Deep Tissue and Reflexology (feet massage)

Rate: $200 Ar per hour.

Personal images? By mail: testinglimits1@gmail. Com

Thanks, S ♥fiaSpecial creams?

Candles lights?

Good music?

Aromatic atmosphere?

It all sounds kind of gay to me.

What if all I want is an hour of wild sex?

Jackson

Best Massage
06-16-10, 15:49
Jackson: I will say you "go look in other direction around your own page". Because for all I read I think there is more than just sex adds here, I mean, people can taking another kind of service besides wild sex, and not being gay because of that.

But, Is pretty obvious that what ever I'll say here is gonna be taken in a bad way.

How ever, I've got not time to lose. Everybody is free to think and say whatever, bullshit or true. And of course to included what ever they want in their own add, at less the rules say the opposite.

I hope you all find the perfect girl here, or better. A real woman to stop paying her for sex.

Over and out!

El Perro
06-16-10, 16:01
Jackson: I will say you "go look in other direction around your own page". Because for all I read I think there is more than just sex adds here, I mean, people can taking another kind of service besides wild sex, and not being gay because of that.

But, Is pretty obvious that what ever I'll say here is gonna be taken in a bad way.

How ever, I've got not time to lose. Everybody is free to think and say whatever, bullshit or true. And of course to included what ever they want in their own add, at less the rules say the opposite.

I hope you all find the perfect girl here, or better. A real woman to stop paying her for sex.

Over and out!Send this slack biatch back to Craigslist.