PDA

View Full Version : First Time in BA, Staying at Jackon's AP House July 21-25

Shagger123
06-23-10, 00:57
Hi all,

First time in BA - looking forward to it immensly. (Previous mongering experience in Costa Rica and Mexico)

Staying at the AP house and open to any recommendations\advice\ideas. PM me or just respond to the thread if you want to hook up.

Shagger

Miami Bob
06-23-10, 01:59
1. In a great location. You can easily walk to the micro center;and recoleta.

2. It is a gorgeous early 20th century building with detailwork.

That is appropriate for a papal home.

Best of Luck! Please let us know about your experience staying there.

Shagger123
06-24-10, 03:08
Bob, Thanks for the reassurance re. Jackson's place. Everything sounds spot on - location, pricing etc.

I, like you, are not a fan of randomly hitting privados and have relied for years on word of mouth chica referrals with usually great results. I've gleaned a few prospects from the board that merit some investigation but if you - or indeed any of the AP crowd - have any others they'd be willing to share please post or PM me with details or any other additional advice\comments for a newbie in town.

Thanks.

Shagger

Miami Bob
06-25-10, 16:26
Walk to gysell's---Uruguay to Cordoba. Cordoba to a few blocks the other sider of 9 th of julio past L'alliance rest to Suspecha, make a left and it's there: english spoken, honest owner with reasonable price and quality chicas. I do go to upper end aparts that are clean and they change the sheets.

I get grossed-out with someone else's cum stains on the sheets. The upper end aparts are not like that. You can brave a bargin apart w / great girls once, and then they will do delivery to your home or a cheap short term hotel.

WorldTravel69
07-03-10, 03:28
See the Movie "Assassination Tango" with Robert Duvall.
What neighborhood is the movie filmed in? What street was his apartment? Where did he go to dance?

Dance the Tango and Make Love,

You will Love Argentina.

If I am wrong let me know and I show you what you have missed.

WT69

Eating in B. A. since 2001.

Where have you been eating?