PDA

View Full Version : Hookers and T-Bones!

TejanoLibre
06-24-10, 19:26
This past Sunday a few of ¨our ¨friends came down from Sex Prison and wanted to have some massive T-Bones with a side order of Hookers so I was more than happy to oblige!

Set-up a nice spread upstairs at my resto-bar even though we are NOT open on Sundays at this moment.

Hell, I won't be officially open untill tomorrow I think.

Better call me first!

Anyway, I had 10 Chicas scheduled to show up for lunch and only 6 showed up but for a Sunday afternoon that's a GEAT number!

Problem was that the lunch bunch was a group of 5 guys so I had to call in some reinforcement cocks!

No sweat!

All the girls ended up being taken home as the DESERTS!

T. L. N Baby!

6:30 p.m untill about 10 a.m for a flat rate.

This was the batting order:

Lucia - from Catto's. Lucy ! I´m Horny !

Rocio - from Catto's. La Hermosa from Formosa ! 5ft.10in. !

Emy - from Catto's. Rocking little bod !

Veronica - Independent. Never ending smile !

Mara - Independent. Anal , squirting queen

Pamela - Independent. BEST TITS on THIS BOARD ! Unreal service and a super cool chica !

Everybody ate 2 pound T-Bones, baked potatoes and prime pussy!

Let's do it again!

Maybe Saturday?

Not sure if it will be afternoon or night ?

This time it will be about 12 chicas if it´s at night .

Have Fun!

TL

Eurotrashy27
06-30-10, 02:17
Jesus christ, I have to get back to BA.

BA has gotten into my head like a sickness. Sex prison sucks.

I'm sorry I never got to visit TL, I have to admit I was a bit shy about coming into your restuarant and found some fun in Mendoza that took me away for a while.

When I come back, I'll bring all the hot sauce you want in exchange for your tips (professor 300 level class) on bagging chicas.

I literally teared up on the jetway. BA is a good good time.

Saludos.

Damman
06-30-10, 13:44
BA has gotten into my head like a sickness. Sex prison sucks.BA does fuck you up. That walk through Duty Free is like scene from "Dead Man Walking" sometimes.

Eurotrashy27
06-30-10, 14:13
BA does fuck you up. That walk through Duty Free is like scene from "Dead Man Walking" sometimes.Lol, no shit, The drive to the airport was during dusk, and the whole city had this ominous orangey glow, with backlit buildings that you see in old skool movies about Nazis or spies in South American cities. I remember sitting at the Cocacola cafe at the end of the duty free drinking a final beer before boarding and reflecting on how surreal living in Argentina for 2 months was and what I was coming back too (Hard job with not enough pay, ok but common bland food, overpriced wine/beer, dispassionate sports fans, a bitchy ex who chased me away by pressuring me for a ring, a city that all my friends have been priced out of)

I'm sure living in BA has its own realities too, but as a young 30-something American, the whole damn country allows you to live like a rock-star.

PS. I am absolutely RUINED on American strip clubs now. They are literally dead to me.