PDA

View Full Version : Argentina dream or nightmare

Malo9517
07-14-10, 16:36
I read about this trick on another board, but I've never seen it anywhere here. Got off a tour bus on a Friday about a block from Cafe Orleans. A guy walked up to me and asked if I was American and did I want to go to a nice Italian Restaurant. I followed the guy and he took me inside a sort of indoor mini mall. I was getting a bit leary, but there it was a restaurant. Before I realized what was going on he dissapeared.

But out of the shadows came Samantha. She was cute a litle plump, but then it's cold outside, she could supply warmth. She spoke perfect English and asked me if I wanted a massage. I told her yes but not now. She then suggested I stay and go upstairs and watch the Lesbian show. Now she had my attention. Another chica showed up with drinks for Sam and me, that will be 60ps, she said. It was all going too fast. I said I just got off the bus and needed to go to the ATM. But I told her I would be back later. I got out of there wondering if I had been dreaming.

I read about this same scenario on another board. The difference was this guy drank his drink and started feeling woozy and sleepy. He said he had to fight his way out of there. Later that night, I went to Orleans to relieve my tension. I never did make it back to the restaurant. Everybody I've mentioned this to said I would have been drugged and maybe kidnapped, etc. Inspite of what might have been, I still can't forget Samantha.

If you visit BA this time a year the girls are all covered up and dressed in boots since it is fall or winter. Better to visit in January when it's a lot warmer.

El Perro
07-14-10, 18:18
I read about this trick on another board, but I've never seen it anywhere here. Got off a tour bus on a Friday about a block from Cafe Orleans. A guy walked up to me and asked if I was American and did I want to go to a nice Italian Restaurant. I followed the guy and he took me inside a sort of indoor mini mall. I was getting a bit leary, but there it was a restaurant. Before I realized what was going on he dissapeared.

But out of the shadows came Samantha. She was cute a litle plump, but then it's cold outside, she could supply warmth. She spoke perfect English and asked me if I wanted a massage. I told her yes but not now. She then suggested I stay and go upstairs and watch the Lesbian show. Now she had my attention. Another chica showed up with drinks for Sam and me, that will be 60ps, she said. It was all going too fast. I said I just got off the bus and needed to go to the ATM. But I told her I would be back later. I got out of there wondering if I had been dreaming.

I read about this same scenario on another board. The difference was this guy drank his drink and started feeling woozy and sleepy. He said he had to fight his way out of there. Later that night, I went to Orleans to relieve my tension. I never did make it back to the restaurant. Everybody I've mentioned this to said I would have been drugged and maybe kidnapped, etc. Inspite of what might have been, I still can't forget Samantha.

If you visit BA this time a year the girls are all covered up and dressed in boots since it is fall or winter. Better to visit in January when it's a lot warmer.Nightmare. You woke up just in time.

Wild Walleye
07-14-10, 22:34
But that is normal for me. Please don't be offended (I tend to be an asshole) but something about your story smells of BS (not Bs As) That said, I'll play along.

I read about this trick on another board, but I've never seen it anywhere here.Did this happen actually happen to you? I am assuming that it did.

Next time, leave your "I love Buenos Aires" t-shirt and your "I'm an American schmuck" baseball cap at the hotel.

Got off a tour bus on a Friday about a block from Cafe Orleans. A guy walked up to me and asked if I was AmericanThe answer is "Niet!" (Russian for no) "vete!" (spanish, pronounced 'betay' in Bs As for "go away") and motion with your hand (for him to go away in the direction he wants you to go) Conversation over. Look at him sternly, give him the impression that you are put off by his approach and that you are thinking about fucking him up. Do not speak english to him and start walking, away from the direction he wanted you to go. Do not engage.

Survey your surroundings: 1. Who is working in tandem with this mo-fo? 2) prioritize the the potential threats from greatest to least, 3) what can you use for a weapon (should the need arise) and 4) determine your best escape route and where is the best cover and / or likely sources of assistance (which will be few and far between)

and did I want to go to a nice Italian Restaurant. "vete!"

I followed the guyExcellent decision. Are you fucking nuts?

and he took me inside a sort of indoor mini mall.

You're lucky this scam was to take place in a public location. Do you remember what happen to Marsellus in Pulp Fiction (before Zed got dead)

I was getting a bit leary,Your spidey senses need a tune up.

but there it was a restaurant.Of course there is. Didn't he tell you that?

Before I realized what was going on he dissapeared. Dude, you must be color blind. How many f-ing red flags do you need?

But out of the shadows came Samantha. She was cute a litle plump, but then it's cold outside, she could supply warmth. She spoke perfect English and asked me if I wanted a massage.

That shit happens to me every time I hit the mini-mall. Some nice looking chic comes out of nowhere to offer me a massage.

She then suggested I stay and go upstairs and watch the Lesbian show. Now she had my attention.What self-respecting mini-mall doesn't have a lesbo show?

Another chica showed up with drinks for Sam and me, that will be 60ps, she said.

I am sure that there was absolutely nothing to worry about. You and Sam were getting along fabulously and the waitress (who has ESP) was certainly making sure no foreign substances entered your beverage.

It was all going too fast.Not really, if it went too fast, you wouldn't have posted the story.

I said I just got off the bus and needed to go to the ATM. But I told her I would be back later. I got out of thereFirst smart thing you did.

wondering if I had been dreaming.You should have been wondering how you proved Darwin wrong (in this particular case) and thanking God that you did not get touched by the fickle, fucking finger of fate that day.

I read about this same scenario on another board.Please tell me you read it after you encountered this scenario at the mini-mall.

The difference was this guy drank his drink and started feeling woozy and sleepy. He said he had to fight his way out of there.

Lucky to be alive.

Later that night, I went to Orleans to relieve my tension. I never did make it back to the restaurant.

Are you kidding me? Did you really think about returning?

Everybody I've mentioned this to said I would have been drugged and maybe kidnapped, etc.

Everyone, to whom you mentioned this is smarter than you.

Inspite of what might have been, I still can't forget Samantha.

I still can't forget that 18 wheeler that almost crushed me on the highway but I don't want to ever see it again.

If you visit BA this time a year the girls are all covered up and dressed in boots since it is fall or winter. Better to visit in January when it's a lot warmer.I have not noticed too much clothing on the chicas I have seen during the Bs As winters.

Schmoj
07-14-10, 23:23
Another chica showed up with drinks for Sam and me, that will be 60ps, she said. As rip-offs go, that's pretty cheap.

Wild Walleye
07-14-10, 23:24
We are all interested in some safe fun and want to avoid trouble, whenever possible.

The answer is "Niet!" (Russian for no) "vete!" (spanish, pronounced 'betay' in Bs As for "go away") and motion with your hand (for him to go away in the direction he wants you to go)You want him to be confused (i. e. thinking maybe you aren't American, maybe his spotter marked the wrong guy or made a bad choice) He probably didn't pick you, someone with whom he was working picked you. If you confuse him, he will give away his accomplice (the one that picked you) by looking at him and intimating "WTF?" Now you know who two of the scammers are.

Conversation over. Look at him sternly, give him the impression that you are put off by his approach and that you are thinking about fucking him up. Do not speak english to him and start walking, away from the direction he wanted you to go. Do not engage.Don't give them anything or any hope that they might be able to engage you in their scam. After you "make" his accomplice, he will be disheartened (knowing that you are on to him and spotted the other guy) They will give up. There are more fish in the sea.

Do not go the way he wanted you to go for two reasons: 1) if he wanted you to go that way, I assure you, you don't want to go that way and 2) he will feel slightly (not much) different about pursuing you away from the trap.

Start putting some red flags in his face (you can identify two of them for the police (via spotting his co-scumbag) he knows you know its a scam, you might be willing to tussle, he's getting lured away from his comfort zone, etc)

Survey your surroundings: 1. Who is working in tandem with this mo-fo? He or she was probably one or two people behind you, when you got off the bus. He / she was observing you on the bus and determined that you were American and alone and a good mark (you were probably staring at all the girls on the bus)

When most people get off a bus, it is because they are going somewhere. Therefore, there is little purpose for them to hang around the spot where they got off the bus (unless they are connecting to another from the same bus stop) Who got off the bus with you that is still milling around the area (casting occasional glances in your direction and that of the set-up man?
determine your best escape route and where is the best coverUnless you know what you are doing (i. e. Know how to disarm an attacker, etc and like to mix it up) when in a jam the best advice is "Run Forrest, Run!" Don't worry about your pride, no one you know is going to see you running down the street, screaming like a pussy.

Your spidey senses need a tune up.

Dude, you must be color blind. How many f-ing red flags do you need?

That shit happens to me every time I hit the mini-mall. Some nice looking chic comes out of nowhere to offer me a massage.

What self-respecting mini-mall doesn't have a lesbo show?You know the saying, "If something seems to good to be true." Live it, love it, learn it. Bs As is a great city and the chicas are plentiful and fine but it isn't Sodom or Gomorrah. Chicas don't approach you out of the blue asking for the privilege of giving you a massage (unless you look like me) Don't look the gift horse in the mouth, just get the hell out of there.

I am sure that there was absolutely nothing to worry about. You and Sam were getting along fabulously and the waitress (who has ESP) was certainly making sure no foreign substances entered your beverage.Never accept an open beverage from anyone you do not trust. Do not leave your beverage unattended at anytime. If you do, buy another.

Cornoir
07-15-10, 00:48
You want him to be confused (I. E. Thinking maybe you aren't American, maybe his spotter marked the wrong guy or made a bad choice) He probably didn't pick you, someone with whom he was working picked you. If you confuse him, he will give away his accomplice (the one that picked you) by looking at him and intimating "WTF?" Now you know who two of the scammers are.This works also in the US, I had this guy in Arizona come up to me and my friend (female) and try the homless begging thing for spare change and I responded to him in Russian (what little I know) and he broke character to reply "What". Americans are targets everywhere because we are seen as rich or gullible (as the English say a "punter")

But hardly anyone tries to fuck with a Russian, you might as well try and fuck with Hannibal Lector (hmm, fava beans)

I don't speak English Ya ne gavareeu na angliyskom.

Cornoir

Gerente
07-18-10, 15:10
The best way is to ask them for money first. It really throws them off. You generally know when someone is going to hit you up for cash. Turn the con on them.

Its fun.

Wild Walleye
07-19-10, 20:49
Please don't be offended (I tend to be an asshole) but something about your story smells of BS (not Bs As) There was something (ok, several things) about this post that made me doubt its veracity.