PDA

View Full Version : Clubbing in Recoleta (Black and Madahos)

Sysco234
07-20-10, 14:21
Last night I decided it was time to visit the clubs for the first time. I was prepared for things to be on the pricier side but decided WTF and went for the full experience. In fact, I decided I would try 2 clubs in one night since I wasn't sure how long it would be before another opportunity like this arrives (from both a money and free time perspective) I decided on Black and Madahos because of there proximity to one another. First stop, Black.

Karina (Black)

Having read the many posts here I knew that there were many possibilities for the entrance fee (including maybe nothing) It was a Monday night and there was a swarm of bouncer types at the door trying to convince me it was $150 pesos to enter (includes a drink) I told them I was going to Madahos instead. As I walked around the corner there was a gentlemen holding cards for Black that told me it was $100 pesos and I said "demasiado" and he then offered $100 pesos with 2 drinks instead of 1. I figured this was the best deal I was going to get so said yes and he walked me in and I got my 2 drinks.

It was about 11pm at this point and when I got inside it was me and about 30 girls. A little later I noticed 2 other guys in the corner but that was it, just the 3 of us. There has been lots of talk about the quality of women going down but I thought there were many very beautiful girls. Must have been amazing in the past if this was low quality. They were all dressed in cocktail dresses, some more low cut and slinky then others. I sat at the bar and I might as well have been a puppy in a window. All the girls found some way to parade in front of me, others were less subtle and just stood there smiling and staring. There must be a no approach policy because nobody came up and started talking. I swear it was like I was taking a penalty kick. Many of the girls just lined up 5 feet from me in a line and tried to get my attention. Let me tell you, it isn't easy avoiding the gaze of that many women at once.

I'm not a fake tit person (I love fake tits in sweaters and dresses, but not in my hands or mouth) and it seemed this would be a problem in the club. Then I noticed a very beautiful spinner type and called her over. Her name is Karina and she spoke a little English. This turned out to be perfect, she wanted to practice her English and I wanted to practice my Spanish. Turns out she already know how to say "doggy style" and "fuck me" however;-) I bought her the obligatory 2 drinks and then we discussed prices. This almost turned out to be a bad rookie mistake. Her fist quote was US$300. Holy shit, a waste of 2 drinks. But, based on my reaction (horror) she knew right away that wouldn't fly. Her correction was immediate and she told me I could pay what I thought was fair. From a high price to this in about 30 seconds. Guess this is what happens on a slow night with a large supply and limited demand. Perhaps having passable Spansh skills helped as well. Either way, obviously things are negotiable. I told her 600 pesos and she was fine with that (seemed fair, I'm sure others would have gone lower)

We went to a local hourly hotel that is down the street from Madahos. Passable rooms although the hot water took a long time. Started out with her giving me a massage and lots of mutual kissing and exploring. Once I got going the hat went on quickly (bbbj was not on the menu) and she provided a decent CBJ but I could tell this wasn't her favorite thing to do. Went from there to multiple positions and finally the "doggy" and "fuck me" routine came out. All in all, we had more fun talking and playing grab ass in the club during drinks then in the room. Total cost 1150 peso's (100 pesos entrance and 2 drinks. 2 girl drinks (160 pesos each) 1 room 130 pesos, and the girl 600 pesos) Interesting enough, as she was going to her car and telling me where to get a taxi she said "don't go to Madahos." Luckily, I didn't listen to her;-)

Barbie (Madahos)

It's 1am in the morning and I am a little frustrated from my Black experience so I decided to walk up the block and go to Madahos. There was a guy on the street pushing me to go to Madaho and I played the same game I did at Black and got a 100 peso entrance fee and 2 drinks. When I entered it was clear this place had a lot more going on then in Black. The bar was lined up with customers and still lots of women without guests. Lots of eye candy dancing on stage. I knew from posts here that stage girls are a lot more expensive so I limited my roaming eye to the girls on the floor. The women here were dressed a lot more casually and revealing then Black which equated to a lot more eye candy. I had to sit at the end of the bar around the corner because all the chairs were taken on the long side.

I was approached almost immediately after getting my drink and had to fend off a few advances while I scoped the room. There was one blond in the corner I thought was extremely hot but pretty much ignored my stares. I weighed the option of going over and talking to her but my experience is if I do the pursuing I lose bargaining power fast. Again, lots of fake tits here so it took me about 15 minutes to finally find a natural Argie beauty to buy a drink. Long Black hair, tight little ass, just over 5'4", quite striking really. She spoke no English but it seemed my Spanish was passable as she invited me over to the couch to be more comfortable. Immediately, DFK and wandering hands. (side note: I've noticed that many of the local girls take the D in DFK a little too seriously. I had to subtly help her adjust the level of intensity of her tongue to avoid having my tonsils removed. She actually apologized for how small her tits are and I told her that was why I chose her. She lit up after that. We must have spent 45 minutes like teenagers on a couch before we discussed leaving. All the while I was watching the eye candy pass by. This is more like it!

Around 2:15am she started talking about going to the hotel. She had only 1 drink so I started to order another and she said that it wasn't required this late. News to me, but hey it saved me enough money to pay for the room. Negotiations with Barbie were much simpler. Starting price 700 pesos, before I could respond (I did whince a little) she changed it to 600 pesos and I said done. We went back to the same hotel down the street and got the room next door to where I was before (a little weird actually) Barbie showered with me so the fun started early on in the room. Soap and water can be very fun! Unfortunately, she was also a CBJ girl but she was a lot more creative with where her fingers and mouth would go in the surrounding areas. Kind of surpising given her insistance of a CJB but I wasn't going to argue. As I was on round 2 (she didn't know this of course) we had much more of a marathon session. When she started moaning and whispering "cogerme" in my ear is when I lost it. We actually found ourselves half way off the bed when we finally noticed we were done. Quite an intense session really.

Instead of jumping up and leaving we cuddled and actually fell asleep for about 30 minutes. When we woke up she started groping around immediately and found that I liked that alot;-) Time for another go. This time we 69 (CBJ again) and her mouth really explored areas I wouldn't have expected given her insistance on condom use. Guess my Spanish was better then I thought! Afterward we showered and she gave me her number. Said if I called before 9pm we could meet outside the club for dinner and some fun. Can't wait to see what happens here over time. Total cost 1110 pesos (100 door fee with 2 drinks, chica drink 180, room 130, 700 chica with tip) All in all, a much more enjoyable experience then Black. This money I felt was well spent.

So, a very expensive evening (in relative terms) but this was something I knew ahead of time and felt I had to do it at least once. I didn't get home until 6am so it was 8 hours of entertainment value for roughly 275 pesos an hour. Who knows, the real payoff will probably be the time I spend with Barbie outside the club. Hope you enjoyed, I tend to get a little overly descriptive at times.

Sysco

Local Lad
07-20-10, 15:30
Good for you Sysco! Value for money is unique to everyone and its all about whatever gives you pleasure, no point looking back with regret when you get home because you didnt partake. An honest report and I hope that this is respected and does not draw criticism.

Exon123
07-20-10, 18:37
Good for you Sysco, money well spent.

Exon

Wild Walleye
07-20-10, 22:56
and she gave me her number. Said if I called before 9pm we could meet outside the club for dinner and some fun. Can't wait to see what happens here over time.If you had fun and didn't feel cheated, you did well.

I have had great luck with biloche chicas coming to see me before they go to the club. Many of them come in from the hinterlands but can squeeze and hour or two (and as Schmoj pointed out my legendary dick) before hitting the club. My experience has been that they are a little less business-like before hitting the club. As Schmoj would guess, I am a pretty chill guy so it's like a little oasis for them before being fed to the wolves.

I would expect that most of the chicas in the club have seen at least one willy before they got there. After all, are they saving themselves for biloche patrons?

AllIWantIsLove
07-21-10, 02:11
Great report Sysco. I look forward to your report on your next session with Barbie.

Bob

Esten
07-21-10, 23:49
I usually breeze right past the street touts and go directly into the club. I had no idea you could get much better deals from them on the entrance fee and drinks. I will try this when I am in town later this year. Thanks for the great info and report.

TejanoLibre
07-22-10, 00:18
Great report Sysco. I look forward to your report on your next session with Barbie.

BobThis is a prime example of why I get Chicas to stop by my resto before they go to work!

Usually about 8 or 8:30 pm.

You get to meet them, sit down and have dinner or a NORMAL drink price!

You save the cover and the bar fines!

Plus they come straight from home so they are fresh and unfucked!

Many will skip work if you want TLN!

TL.

I prefer the layout of Black and have had better times there but I have only been to Mad's a few times.

They hit on you hard at Mad's!

Buy me a drink shit.

Not at Black.

Spent an hour playing grab ass with a smoking hot Chica at Black at the bar and the waitress would walk past us but NEVER even looked at us.

Barman left us alone.

Finally asked her for her number and she said that it would cost me a drink for her phone number!

Left with ¨WOOD ¨and ALONE but felt great because I got to flirt and play grab ass for free!

TL

Esten
07-22-10, 01:04
Plus they come straight from home so they are fresh and unfucked!Fresh and Unfucked - that sounds like a potential marketing slogan, or at least a new acronym (FAU) we could add to the mongering lexicon. Good one.

Wild Walleye
07-22-10, 13:33
Fresh and Unfucked - that sounds like a potential marketing slogan, or at least a new acronym (FAU) we could add to the mongering lexicon. Good one.Put it on the menu at L'Alliance! Does it go under carne or pescado?

Member #4112
07-22-10, 15:21
Perhaps it should be under desert!

GoodGuy
04-06-11, 00:27
I prefer the layout of Black and have had better times there but I have only been to Mad's a few times.

They hit on you hard at Mad's!

Buy me a drink shit.

Not at Black.

Spent an hour playing grab ass with a smoking hot Chica at Black at the bar and the waitress would walk past us but NEVER even looked at us.

Barman left us alone.

Finally asked her for her number and she said that it would cost me a drink for her phone number!

Left with ¨WOOD ¨and ALONE but felt great because I got to flirt and play grab ass for free!

TLThis lines from mid 2010 is the last info I can find about Black stripclub.

Black got a green tag on Jacksons list, but the website seems to be hosting spam-commercial-links, and no info on the club.

Can someone that have greater knowledge than me (that means everyone on this forum, haha) give some input if Blacks is still alive, and if Blacks it the "best stripclub in town" (regarding to looks and dance performance.

For the record, not intrested about takeout, but rather smut on a whisky and watch the beauties perform their art.

Best regards, and hope for inputs,

Goodguy aka Ken Apples

Cochese
04-06-11, 02:42
Can someone that have greater knowledge than me (that means everyone on this forum, haha) give some input if Blacks is still alive, and if Blacks it the "best stripclub in town" (regarding to looks and dance performance.I haven't been inside recently, but I live across the street, and they're still open.

Miami Bob
04-06-11, 03:23
You have one major misconception: This is not the USA. Prostitution is legal. This are like high end strip clubs with gorgeous dancers, but the action is not in the back room. The houses are loaded with girls to go. You can watch the dancers, but why as an extended activity?

Some of the cultural differences are difficult for north american to accept-this is easy.

TejanoLibre
04-06-11, 06:17
This lines from mid 2010 is the last info I can find about Black stripclub.

Black got a green tag on Jacksons list, but the website seems to be hosting spam-commercial-links, and no info on the club.

Can someone that have greater knowledge than me (that means everyone on this forum, haha) give some input if Blacks is still alive, and if Blacks it the "best stripclub in town" (regarding to looks and dance performance.

For the record, not intrested about takeout, but rather smut on a whisky and watch the beauties perform their art.

Goodguy aka Ken ApplesHippo is by FAR the best now!

Hands down!

100 plus girls, dance shows, full nudity!

I just left 10 minutes ago on a Tuesday night and it was intense!

Be glad to get you in free and introduce you to the owner and general manager.

Have Fun,

TL.

P. S. At around 1:30 the girls do a line-up on stage and they are presented one at a time!

Unreal!

100 girls all in a row!

Wild Walleye
04-06-11, 12:54

Goodguy aka Ken ApplesJust echoing and amplifying what MiamiBob and TL said. The boliches (clubs) are not like strip clubs in the US. Don't go to black if you want it to be like walking into Pure Platinum with several dancers on stage and others circulating the floor offering lap dances, where you can have a drink and look at titties.

You will find these clubs to be quite different. Before you head in, you should know a few things. In most of these clubs, there are dancers. However, they aren't on stage all night, shaking the money-maker for singles or trying to get you to the champagne room. The dancers come out periodically and put on more of a choreographed dance routine as opposed to spinning around a brass pole. It is more burlesque than titty bar.

The first thing that you will notice is that there are many more women, who are not dancers, in the clubs than there are men. In my experiences at Black and Madahos are that many of these women are quite attractive, as in, they could captivate the crowd at Pure Platinum. As you walk in, you will also notice that you must have use the right cologne or for some reason you are oozing pheromones because all of these women think you are hot. You'll feel the heat of their eyes beating down upon you like laser beams. Drink it in, it feels good to be put upon a pedestal. You will also notice that they are drawn to you, like a moth to a flame, and will get closer to you and start to sway to the music. You are hypnotizing them. At Black, they will get close but not engage you in conversation, until you invite them to do so. You might be overwhelmed by the number of beauties that think you are the only guy in the room.

At this point, you can order a drink and look around to see if the dancers are dancing. If they are not dancing, you can sit there, facing the bar, and wait, talk sports or fiddle with your blackberry. Alternatively, you can turn your seat around, enjoy your drink and gaze upon all the lovely chicas that you could nail. As you do this, prioritize a couple (1-3, let's say) and start with number one and call her over. Briefly interview as many chicas as it takes to find the one for you. Agree on services to be rendered and a price, get your chica drinks and head back to your place and have fun.

If you have chosen wisely, the next morning (among other things) you'll be asking yourself,"did they even have dancers at that place?"

HappyGoLucky
04-07-11, 13:58
Did a quick tour of the triangle late last night (Ness, Hook, Cattos) just to have a quick drink in each and scope out the offerings. Hook had the best selection and some good pole dancers. Cattos had fewer girls but a couple of winners, and a really fantastic singer. I stayed a little longer just to listen to her show. Ness had the fewest girls and lowest quality of all; years ago I used to see some real beauties there. In all three clubs the girls put on a full court press, begged for drinks, and didn't take a polite "not tonight" for an answer.

TejanoLibre
04-08-11, 21:41

Goodguy aka Ken Apples

Yes Ken,

Black is still open and at times has a very good line-up.

Always a few really nice units, but the place with the best line-up and the most dancers is now Hippos.

It is a very large bar compared to Black or Madahos and even has a restaurant in it.

A fucking restaurant !

Large dance floor surrounded by VIP tables and a lot of trolling lanes for us and the girls.

Lap dances, fucking room a shitload of girls!

Pole dancing champion of BA .

It's just right on.

Because of typical Argie business practices it was ¨Black-Listed¨ a few years ago.

It now has new ownership and they have been treating our friends and me very well.

If you just have to have one of the dancers be sure and find out if she will leave with you and for how much before you buy her a $450. 00 peso drink!

This can be tricky but it should not be that way damn it!

Ken , this info is actually for the other boys that have not been there lately since you and I were there on wednesday night .

Just trying to clarify that Black is still open, but not what it use to be recently.

Thinking that every supergirl in the area has jumped ship to Hippo .

Just like a used car salesman !

Always thinking that there are greener pastures on the other side of the street !

Have Fun Boys !

TL