PDA

View Full Version : Need a chica for multi-hour date

Flsailor
07-22-10, 09:51
Hello friends,

I am arriving in Buenos Aires tomorrow and I'll stay for a week. I am in search of a nice lady for a multi-hour night date. Someone to take out for drinks and dinner, followed by hot sex GFE style. I am interested in someone that I can take to a restaurant without everybody thinking that I am with a working girl. I am fluent in Spanish, therefore I am in no need to find a bilingual lady. Any recommendation will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Sailor

Miami Bob
07-22-10, 13:55
Well? Have you searched the forums?

TejanoLibre
07-23-10, 21:54
Hello friends,

I am arriving in Buenos Aires tomorrow and I'll stay for a week. I am in search of a nice lady for a multi-hour night date. Someone to take out for drinks and dinner, followed by hot sex GFE style. I am interested in someone that I can take to a restaurant without everybody thinking that I am with a working girl. I am fluent in Spanish, therefore I am in no need to find a bilingual lady. Any recommendation will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

SailorJust call me!

156 116 4254

Your request is very normal and easy to complete.

TL.

Read the recommendations!

Miami Bob
07-24-10, 02:00
His friends may not be for everyone, but it is always a good idea to have dinner at his place and meet some of his working girl friends--just too easy. You can always go look elsewhere or have a good long hour at a reasonable price with a young girl who generally likes sex and pleasing. Maybe you will find an acceptable "novia" for your trip?