PDA

View Full Version : Private Lap Dancers with Touching at Hook !

TejanoLibre
07-27-10, 23:11
That's right fellow mongers!

I have been working on the owner of Hook and I think I have him talked into this ¨NEW ¨ deal!

Just mention my ¨Stage¨name: Ramiro from Texas at the door.

Carlos is the white , door guy that almost speaks English or ask for Pablo the owner after midnight.

You will get your second drink for free!

Beats the shit out of nothing!

Anyway, in case you boys were not aware of it, there is a ¨Private¨

V. I. P room in the back that you can fuck in for about the price of a Chica's drink I think.

I am going to get him to allow TRUE , full-on table dancing or lap-dancing with touching involved in the ¨Rumpus Room. ¨

He is also going to build a new bar where 3 or 4 totally nude girls are going to dance with their little money makers about 6 inches away from your tongue!

Yeah Baby!

Texas Style Strip Club plus touching, second drink free and on site fucking if your in a hurry!

I'm in!

I'm also out!

TL

P.S - I think it´s a great way to see if the Chica that your into is going to be any good if you take her home !

Or grab a dancer off the stage and take her to the ¨Rumpus Room ! ¨

Schmoj
07-28-10, 15:10
Texas Style Strip Club plus touchingYou mean it's three miles outside of town and you have to bring your own booze? No thanks. I'll stick to Buenos Aires style brothels.

The free drink thing sounds like a keeper, though.

Seriously though, next time you are brainstorming with the owner, tell him to stock the place consistently with high-quality pussy. That's a gimmick that just might work. That and the free beer.

Bandwidth
08-04-10, 12:11
You mean it's three miles outside of town and you have to bring your own booze? No thanks. I'll stick to Buenos Aires style brothels.

The free drink thing sounds like a keeper, though.

Seriously though, next time you are brainstorming with the owner, tell him to stock the place consistently with high-quality pussy. That's a gimmick that just might work. That and the free beer.I'm wondering if BYOB might actually work in BA. I like to drink wine and last time I was in Hooks a bottle was 120 ARP. You'd have to have a pretty significant door fee but.

Wild Walleye
08-04-10, 20:50
I'm wondering if BYOB might actually work in BA. I like to drink wine and last time I was in Hooks a bottle was 120 ARP. You'd have to have a pretty significant door fee but.If you want a good bottle of wine, hit a good resto before hand or grab one at a local store and enjoy it on your balcony.

Most of the clubs have crud to offer (IMHO) This is due to overall biz management philosophy. A decent bottle at the store might run AR$15-35. In a resto, that should cost you 2x-3x store price. However, most clubs take the AR$10-15 bottle and charge AR$120, because that is what the guys down the street do. The reason why the guys down the street do it is because originally, their customers were a bunch of mooks that let them get away with it. Then, it became part of the furniture.

If you had a club that served good stuff, at a decent mark up, I believe you'd see some serious traffic. That said, there are a lot of hidden costs to doing business in Bs As and perhaps to be in the resto biz, one needs a 10x mark up to cover the unforeseen costs that pop up.

TejanoLibre
08-04-10, 21:24
If you want a good bottle of wine, hit a good resto beforehand or grab one at a local store and enjoy it on your balcony.

Most of the clubs have crud to offer (IMHO) This is due to overall biz management philosophy. A decent bottle at the store might run AR$15-35. In a resto, that should cost you 2x-3x store price. However, most clubs take the AR$10-15 bottle and charge AR$120, because that is what the guys down the street do. The reason why the guys down the street do it is because originally, their customers were a bunch of mooks that let them get away with it. Then, it became part of the furniture.

If you had a club that served good stuff, at a decent mark up, I believe you'd see some serious traffic. That said, there are a lot of hidden costs to doing business in Bs As and perhaps to be in the resto biz, one needs a 10x mark up to cover the unforeseen costs that pop up.You can buy a bottle of shit booze for your table for about $600.00 pesos but you can't pour a drink for any of the chicas!

That bottle of rot-gut cost about $30.00 pesos!

What a deal!

TL.

Be sure and ask for your free second drink though!

Most restos will allow you to bring a bottle of wine but they will charge you to uncork it.

Eurotrashy27
08-05-10, 20:12
You are a genius TL.

Did miss the "Strip club" experience in BA and think it would add to the scene.

I can't wait to get back, maybe in November.

I hate sex prison.