PDA

View Full Version : Cori Everson and outcalls in Bs As

Zaenden
07-29-10, 12:02
Hi! Guys,

I wonder if anyone has had any exp. with Cori Everson from Gemidos and which one is better in BA?

Incalls, outcalls, or hotels?

Thanks

Damocles
07-29-10, 17:01
This is the body builder chick, right? Her service isn't bad, but she talks and talks and talks and won't STFU. I mean a little chatting is nice, but jesus. I'd never been with anything like that so I just tried it. It was weird for me, but you gotta give it a try. Probably 35 I'm guessing.

Wild Walleye
07-29-10, 19:44
This is the body builder chick, right? Her service isn't bad, but she talks and talks and talks and won't STFU. I mean a little chatting is nice, but jesus. I'd never been with anything like that so I just tried it. It was weird for me, but you gotta give it a try. Probably 35 I'm guessing.Never visited her though. Is her face as busted as the pics show? I always thought that the real Cory Everson was pretty hot.

Damocles
07-30-10, 00:07
Never visited her though. Is her face as busted as the pics show? I always thought that the real Cory Everson was pretty hot.She's an ordinary looking, north of 35, tanned too much looking. Not ugly, but on a good day is average looking. The only reason to see her is the novelty of the buffness or if you like a girl who won't STFU.

Flyfast
07-30-10, 02:16
Correct me if I'm wrong. But you are paying her, right? There should be at least one way to get the service you desire and to stop her from talking all at once.

Fly

Wild Walleye
07-30-10, 12:38
The only reason to see her is the novelty of the buffness or if you like a girl who won't STFU.The former is the reason I even bothered looking at her profile. The latter is probably why I'll never call her.

Flyfast does offer an excellent solution to the STFU issue.

Agaurolex
07-30-10, 18:06
The former is the reason I even bothered looking at her profile. The latter is probably why I'll never call her.

Flyfast does offer an excellent solution to the STFU issue.As soon as she starts talking stick your dick in her mouth. Always works for me.