PDA

View Full Version : Threesome

Big Lebowski
08-06-10, 14:17
Fellow Mongers,

The Dude is coming to visit and is looking for 2 girls for a 3some. Can anyone recommend 2 girls who will enjoy me, and each other? I'm not into fake tits, stretch marks, or c-section scars, so please don't recommend those types. BBBJ is preferred, but not a deal breaker.

Thanks,

The Dude

TejanoLibre
08-06-10, 19:27
Fellow Mongers,

The Dude is coming to visit and is looking for 2 girls for a 3some. Can anyone recommend 2 girls who will enjoy me, and each other? I'm not into fake tits, stretch marks, or c-section scars, so please don't recommend those types. BBBJ is preferred, but not a deal breaker.

Thanks,

The DudeThe list is almost endless!

An excellent choice would be the Dynamic Duo:

Daisy and Romina!

Would'nt even think about covering your Willy during BJs!

They are a blast and anything goes!

Very affordable too!

Daisy and Romina. ( 1pm to 9 pm )

4 381 5785

About 6 blocks from the Obelisco on

J.D Peron 1671 unit 16 C

TL.

Call me:

4 381 2145

156 116 4254

Sweet Bella
08-06-10, 20:06
Hmmm two hot girls playing with you. That's so sexy!

Fellow Mongers,

Thanks,

The Dude

Miami Bob
08-10-10, 12:28
Let her pick the girl. If you are english impaired, Bella spoeaks very good english as does one of her favorite ladies--Modelo VIP or Chanel.

Modelo Vip
08-11-10, 05:51
Thank you very much, my dear!

Love,

C.

Let her pick the girl. If you are english impaired, Bella spoeaks very good english as does one of her favorite ladies--Modelo VIP or Chanel.

Flaxmariner
08-16-10, 19:50
Interested to see some of the replies to this post but I was rather more interested in a two sister or mother / daughter combination. Do any of my fellow mongers have any insight or experience here.

TejanoLibre
08-18-10, 18:15
Interested to see some of the replies to this post but I was rather more interested in a two sister or mother / daughter combination. Do any of my fellow mongers have any insight or experience here.I have a pair of sisters also.

Maybe 22 and 25 years old.

Look like book-ends.

Inexpensive, T. L. N service.

Will gladly stay with you from 9pm till 9pm!

Janet and Brenda.

Janet - 153 147 0628

Hope your Spanish is good enough.

Have Fun,

TL

Big Lebowski
08-26-10, 00:26
I had Janet and Brenda over for some fun and they were great. They both enjoy BBBJ and have no problem with CIM. Neither will do cola, but that was fine. Janet is clearly the more experienced one and often made suggestions to Brenda about what to do. Brenda is clearly somewhat new at this and was a little giggly and not sure what to do, but if you tell her what you want, she has no problem doing it.

Overall, I was very happy with them and neither watched the clock at all. We spent way more than an hour together, even though I only paid for an hour, and Janet was especially concerned that I really enjoyed myself.

Thanks for hook-up, TL!

Greatest
08-26-10, 00:42
Janet is clearly the more experienced one and often made suggestions to Janet about what to do.Just got back from a pub in Iguazu and still half drunk! Read that sentence five times till I understood it! After continuing reading, I belive you meant Brenda is clearly the more experienced one!

As for my interest, can you post or pm me which Brenda & Janet you talking about?

Big Lebowski
08-26-10, 12:25
Sorry, I fixed the typos. Janet is the more experienced one and her sister Brenda is younger (22) and less experienced. Their contact info is in the post from TL below.

Potemkin
08-27-10, 14:03
Can you please describe them? Are they good-looking? Thin, or heavy. Faces?

I would be thankful for the description.

Big Lebowski
08-27-10, 23:12
Brenda was prettier than Janet, but both were attractive. Brenda is also a little thinner than Janet, but I certainly wouldn't call Janet fat. They are from Peru and look Peruvian, so dark skin and dark hair. Both have about be cup breasts and were totally shaved.

I certainly don't think you will find either of them the hottest chicks you've ever seen, but believe me, I've seen far worse working in private apartments. I would definitely call them to come over again and felt like they really wanted to make sure I enjoyed myself.