PDA

View Full Version : Cordoba 1843 Piso 7 Apt 36

Wally Foot
08-06-10, 18:03
Having enjoyed a number of very pleasant encounters with a number of rather slim chicas, mainly at Gysell's, I felt the need to indulge myself with a big-boobed babe, and my eye was caught by the chest of the girl on the Soloindependientes banner which appears occasionally on this site.

I had a look through the various chicas on there, and decided, possibly erroneously, that Andrea was the girl in question. Her photos seemed to match - check them out - so I phoned, established in my halting Spanish that Andrea was available and had indeed the requisite set of pectoral embellishments, and made an appointment. The price seemed to be Ar$300, but I thought it might be worth it.

The apartment is easy to find, only a block from Callao Subte station, and I was welcomed in by an old hooker, probably about forty, with too much make-up and a too tight dress stretched over a huge pair of tits on display. This was not promising, but I asked about Andrea, and was ushered in to a smallish bedroom, where a minute or two later Andrea appeared, wearing a very short masagista's coat over a g-string. She was certainly the girl in the photos, though she looked a lot younger, maybe twenty-one, and she was anxious to reassure me that she did indeed possess the chest that I had specified in my phone call by revealing all.

She asked me for Ar$250, which I said I would pay later, so she got to work quite happily. She performed a very fair bbbj, and some slightly languid but effective positional play, and overall did a fair job, though I wouldn't repeat. Afterwards we settled down for a cuddle and a chat, and she was perfectly friendly, though I suspect a little tired. (This was about eight o'clock, I think.) She said that she and the older woman were the only two in the apartment.

She was happy enough to have a second shot before the knock came, and she clearly had another appointment straight away, because she got rid of me pretty quickly, and I could hear the manoevring of screens and doorways outside the room, which was incidentally fairly clean, though very old-fashioned and poorly lit. (There was a shower available.)

Overall it was not a particularly memorable encounter, but if you are a fan of the fuller frame, give Andrea a call.

I have attached a few pictures, something I would not normally do, but in this instance the girl was actually very keen to pose, and her face appears clearly in the advert on the Soloindependientes website.

Green50
02-14-11, 05:47
Please send me her phone.

Having enjoyed a number of very pleasant encounters with a number of rather slim chicas, mainly at Gysell's, I felt the need to indulge myself with a big-boobed babe, and my eye was caught by the chest of the girl on the Soloindependientes banner which appears occasionally on this site.

I had a look through the various chicas on there, and decided, possibly erroneously, that Andrea was the girl in question. Her photos seemed to match. Check them out. So I phoned, established in my halting Spanish that Andrea was available and had indeed the requisite set of pectoral embellishments, and made an appointment. The price seemed to be Ar$300, but I thought it might be worth it.

The apartment is easy to find, only a block from Callao Subte station, and I was welcomed in by an old hooker, probably about forty, with too much make-up and a too tight dress stretched over a huge pair of tits on display. This was not promising, but I asked about Andrea, and was ushered in to a smallish bedroom, where a minute or two later Andrea appeared, wearing a very short masagista's coat over a g-string. She was certainly the girl in the photos, though she looked a lot younger, maybe twenty-one, and she was anxious to reassure me that she did indeed possess the chest that I had specified in my phone call by revealing all.

She asked me for Ar$250, which I said I would pay later, so she got to work quite happily. She performed a very fair BBBJ, and some slightly languid but effective positional play, and overall did a fair job, though I wouldn't repeat. Afterwards we settled down for a cuddle and a chat, and she was perfectly friendly, though I suspect a little tired. (This was about eight o'clock, I think.) She said that she and the older woman were the only two in the apartment.

She was happy enough to have a second shot before the knock came, and she clearly had another appointment straight away, because she got rid of me pretty quickly, and I could hear the manoevring of screens and doorways outside the room, which was incidentally fairly clean, though very old-fashioned and poorly lit. (There was a shower available.)

Overall it was not a particularly memorable encounter, but if you are a fan of the fuller frame, give Andrea a call.

I have attached a few pictures, something I would not normally do, but in this instance the girl was actually very keen to pose, and her face appears clearly in the advert on the Soloindependientes website.