http://www.stuckincustoms.com/category/travel/argentina/

Exon

Stinger
08-07-10, 01:41
Awesome!

Stinger

Wild Walleye
08-07-10, 12:26
That guy has some talent. His shots beat the crap out of the ones I took with my Kodak 110 Instamatic.

Dccpa
08-07-10, 13:59
Great photographs. Reminds me of my trip from Mendoza to the Chilean border. I had only brought one camera (a good one with telephoto lens) and it broke during the first role of film. I ended up buying a very overpriced German camera in the airport for $80US. The difference in the photographs from the two cameras was incredible. While my photographs were not near as good as the ones on this site, the ones with the telephoto lens were noticeably better than the ones from the regular camera.

Schmoj
08-07-10, 14:12
Great photographs. Reminds me of my trip from Mendoza to the Chilean border. I had only brought one camera (a good one with telephoto lens) and it broke during the first role of film. I ended up buying a very overpriced German camera in the airport for $80US. The difference in the photographs from the two cameras was incredible. While my photographs were not near as good as the ones on this site, the ones with the telephoto lens were noticeably better than the ones from the regular camera.These photos are great. Keep in mind this guy is using a D3X, which lists for about 7500 USD. That alone doesn't make a great photo, but it at least gives him a high-quality image to start with.

Exon123
08-07-10, 15:29
Why I posted this, is Patagonia is really a Beautiful place and most Mongers don't have a clue to how gorgeous it is only seeing the hustle bustle of Buenos Aires.

Great trout fishing over there.

http://www.stuckincustoms.com/category/travel/argentina/patagonia/

Exon

Wild Walleye
08-07-10, 18:40
Great trout fishing over there.I have had Patagonia on my hit list for a long time. I plan on doing some trout fishing there in the not too distant future. I have fished what I consider to be some of the most beautiful places in the northern hemisphere and can't wait to add some form the south.

PeterLong
08-07-10, 22:31
Why I posted this, is Patagonia is really a Beautiful place and most Mongers don't have a clue to how gorgeous it is only seeing the hustle bustle of Buenos Aires.

ExonExactly! I am surprised how many expats living in BA never visit Patagonia, it's only a 2 hour flight, but a world apart!

Timebandit8
08-08-10, 22:34

Great trout fishing over there.

http://www.stuckincustoms.com/category/travel/argentina/patagonia/

ExonAccolades for providing this photo website and all your incredibly accurate information. I have been in BsAs for a month and read your info. I look forward to hopefully meeting you at El Alamo in the near future. Are you a regular there or have I met you in the New York Bar in San Jose?

Exon123
08-09-10, 01:06
Accolades for providing this photo website and all your incredibly accurate information. I have been in BsAs for a month and read your info. I look forward to hopefully meeting you at El Alamo in the near future. Are you a regular there or have I met you in the New York Bar in San Jose?Thank You Timebandit8

But I won't get to town for a month or so. But if anyone has the opportunity to get over there and see that country it is truly breath taking.

Floating those rivers and fly fishing is one of the greatest experiences I've ever had.

Exon