PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some deep throat action from a madura

Exon123
07-23-10, 19:48
Where all over town, but try Checkers Pub, plenty of Madura's in their.

Exon

Miami Bob
07-24-10, 03:11
40's and an artist. The hags in checkers are not fit fit to clean her laundry. She is one of the best in the city.

Red headed michelle from brazil is in her late 30's and could be on the olympic bj team. She also has spectatular muscle control and if you find her atttarcive will give you a very good time with a nice sweet madura

Esten
07-24-10, 03:33
Agreed Heidi fits the bill perfectly. Your challenge will be scheduling with her, be prepared to call early (before noon) and often to get an appointment. Also last I recall her price was 500 or 600 pesos.

Slatur
07-27-10, 23:12
40's and an artist. The hags in Checkers are not fit fit to clean her laundry. She is one of the best in the city.

Red headed michelle from brazil is in her late 30's and could be on the olympic bj team. She also has spectatular muscle control and if you find her atttarcive will give you a very good time with a nice sweet maduraWhere can I find Michelle?

Miami Bob
07-29-10, 00:35
She lives and own a house in Porto Alegro, Brazil and in BA most of the time. Sometimes she is home with her kids and sometimes she works in Europe.

Ask Exxon123 he is in BA now and is a friend of hers. I have NOT slept with her in years. She was very good to me 5 years ago and I morphed from client to friend w / o benefits. She really is the hooker with a heart of gold. She was in a position to take advantage of me and cut me off rather than go for the kill. Since then she has gained and lost weight and her appearance has changed. The last time I talked to her she had lost weight, changed her hair and looked to me like one hot MILF--mid to later 30's. Milky while skin, red hair and huge boobs. She doesn't look 20.

She is educated and speaks 4 languages near fluently, including english, german, spanish, portugese and a few others at a lower level of fluency. No drugs and no insanity nor heavy drama. No bate and switch. No upsell when your pants come off. I last heard that she was asking 300pesos for everything except cola and would take 250, but then you got only a long hour. I used to pay the basic rate and if she wasn't busy she would stay as long as you wanted and you decided the tip without any complaints. go to dinner or a movie--off the clock.

There is a bunch of stuff about her on this board. Her name is spelled differently by different mongers Yes, she is not the lowest priced chica in BA. You may or may not appreciate her charms. Most of her clients are Porteno regulars who she has been servcing for years who enjoy what she offers rather than a cheap 20 year old.

If you want a Madura who is special and regained her looks after losing them for a couple of years. You will have a highly skilled, sweet woman who knows every move to bring you intense pleasure and then can talk about most things in the newpaper or life in near fluent english or slow spanish without the heavy porteno accent.

Am I prejudice and recomending a friend--YES. I don't sleep with her and I'm not getting: money, drugs nor a blow job in return. Just returning the favor to a friend and helping my brother who wants to know about a Madura who has the skill to blow both his mind and his nut--if--he choses to treat her with basic respect and is not try to get her to work for the rate of a street girl. She is not for everyone, but she is what you asked about finding: A MADURA who can bounce off your pubic bone with a double-jointed tongue. I am remebering what she did to me and maybe i should try her again--but i feel like she is a friend---"***** madona" neurotic shit. Maybe I'll find that tight, sweet pussy when I'm in BA in a few weeks.

Mbronzini
07-29-10, 01:39
MB,

Great post. Nice to see a man who appreciates the beauty of a woman who has talent and charm.

Thank You.

Exon123
07-29-10, 02:48
I'm in total agreement Miami Bob about Michelle, she is a dear friend of mine and I always try and make a point to spend some time with her. Although I don't recommend her for a Blow Job.

My recommendation for a Mudura BBBJ is Carloine, "The Ball Washer" normally found at Cafe Orleans and sometimes moon lighting at New Port at night.

Exon.

P, S. Although is hard to beat the talent at Checkers Pub

Miami Bob
07-29-10, 16:14
Caro is the best that I have had. SHE hasn't been seen for a while. She is full or drama and drugs. Sad, but true. I like her, but recognize her limitations.

Michelle is her highly skilled. I am rather large and she was more than capable of bouncing off my pubic bone and doing amazing things with her tongue. Carolina employs some sort of magic, I aggree. Michelle can more than do the job.

Exxon have you seen either one during the last 30 days. In early June, they were both not responding to their "bat phones" and I went to places where I might see them and did not see either one.

Many of the Checker's girls are fat and over 50. I only have met one that I would do and she was great. On my last two trips I did not see the 30's redhead w / the nice body that gave me oral relief after I through out a Madahoe's girl who tried a big upsell in the apartment at 2:30am. I was staying around the corner from Checker's.

I have not seen this lady since. Anytime I have seen any other Checker's lady in the light, they were grotesuqe.

El Perro
07-29-10, 16:40
Anytime I have seen any other Checker's lady in the light, they were grotesuqe.Mr. Exon told me that he likes to snuggle with Checker's "girls" after the deed, sleep a few hours, and then get down to some serious spit shining of they pussies the next morning. He says he wears one of them airplane eye masks and just licks and sucks away like a dying of thirst horse at a water trough (his words) I found this hard to believe, but Mr. Exon tells me that pussy juice from an ugly and ornery old woman helps him predict the stock market. He does that for a living.

Exon123
07-29-10, 17:58
Miami Bob & Doggboy.

First Caroline, "The Ball Washer" give the best blow job hands down. She has in the past struggled with a little cocaine problem. But she sucks dick better than anyone in the business.

Michelle on the other hand has an equally as good skill. Michelle has "Pussy Control". Its not often found with a working girl, any woman for that matter. Michelle will "Milk Your Cock" with her pussy muscles and its simply marvelous.

Now as far as the Checkers Madura's, never due I get my mouth anywhere near their pussy's.

Exon