PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy weed?

Slatur
09-17-10, 21:48
Does anyone know where to buy some weed? I just spent the last 3 hours walking up and down cerritto and asking every streetvendor and random people that looked like they may smoke and I was mostly laughed at. my spanish is also extremely limited which doesn't help. would it work to go into a place like Hook or Madahos and asking the chicas in there?

Any tips would be much appreciated

El Perro
09-17-10, 21:58
Go to Hook. Don't ask the bartenderess, but ask around of the girls. You should have some luck.

WorldTravel69
09-17-10, 22:11
Weed in Argentina is Crap!

Ampfofu
09-20-10, 12:56
You can go to Bonds Street which is on Santa Fe ave. Tons of tattoo shops and alternative stores. Most everyone has it there. Especially the stores that sell pipes and such.

Also their is a street vender in front of Recoleta Cemetary that sells pipes and such. On my last trip the guy hooked me up with weed. BTW do not expect it to be anything good. However you will have to wait for the weekend for the street venders to set back up.

Silverd
11-20-10, 23:57
So, from what I have read, you can get bad weed. Or some GBL drops which sound quite dodgy. What about coke? Is that hard to get? Always makes me perform better in the bedroom.

Mikesammy
11-22-10, 00:39
Thames 1335, Palermo.

Name says it all. Go upstairs to the terrace. No Spanish required. BsAs' only 'smoke-friendly' establishment. Of course I'm not saying that you can buy it, that would be illegal afterall. I highly recommend their pizzas downstairs. No, it's not a euphamism and they're not "special."

Chanelle
11-22-10, 01:42
Nice combination, isn't it?

Luiilo
02-18-18, 12:16
Hi! How can i connect with you? I have telegram but a dont know how to find you without a phone number.

Shaynir1010
03-09-18, 11:10
Hi! How can i connect with you? I have telegram but a dont know how to find you without a phone number.Hi.

Did you got him?

Montacute1
03-29-18, 23:21
Hey I need a spliff and can’t find it anywhere here, I’ve been here for months to now!

I went to Bond Street on Santa Fe and was just told it’s illegal to sell by all the owners of the grow shops.

Montacute1
03-29-18, 23:22
Hi! How can i connect with you? I have telegram but a dont know how to find you without a phone number.Did you get some? I’m looking for a link.

Dickhead
03-30-18, 11:46
Hey I need a spliff and cant find it anywhere here, Ive been here for months to now!

I went to Bond Street on Santa Fe and was just told its illegal to sell by all the owners of the grow shops.1) Ask a younger taxista for 'porrito.'.

2) Go to the square in San Telmo and when you see a young guy with long hair, hold your fingers to your lips.

Montacute1
03-30-18, 14:57
1) Ask a younger taxista for 'porrito.'.

2) Go to the square in San Telmo and when you see a young guy with long hair, hold your fingers to your lips.Thanks for the info! I’ll try San Telmo first, is he there all the time?

Dickhead
03-30-18, 17:28
Thanks for the info! Ill try San Telmo first, is he there all the time?I am not talking about a specific person. If you see ANY young guy with long hair, make the universal smoking sign. Use your brain here. If the guy is just sitting there doing nothing, especially if he is selling pipes or trinket art, he can probably get you weed, and probably needs money.

Daddy Rulz
03-31-18, 02:24
I am not talking about a specific person. If you see ANY young guy with long hair, make the universal smoking sign. Use your brain here. If the guy is just sitting there doing nothing, especially if he is selling pipes or trinket art, he can probably get you weed, and probably needs money.I don't know this for a fact but I would bet if you sat in Plaza Doreggo or Francia for any length of time just wishing you had some some weed some enterprising freelance pharmaceutical rep will recognize a potential customer and come up to you.

Or, you could go to a T-shirt shop and have a shirt made that says "necisito porrrrrrrrro" and walk around for 5 mins anywhere. I bet you could even use "I need weed!" and get that done.

No, I am not being sarcastic. Cops won't care.

Montacute1
03-31-18, 15:20
I don't know this for a fact but I would bet if you sat in Plaza Doreggo or Francia for any length of time just wishing you had some some weed some enterprising freelance pharmaceutical rep will recognize a potential customer and come up to you.

Or, you could go to a T-shirt shop and have a shirt made that says "necisito porrrrrrrrro" and walk around for 5 mins anywhere. I bet you could even use "I need weed!" and get that done.

No, I am not being sarcastic. Cops won't care.Hahaha not a bad Idea i like the way you think, thanks man.

Daddy Rulz
04-01-18, 23:41
Hahaha not a bad Idea i like the way you think, thanks man.It will be shitty weed and you will be charged far too much money.

Look very closely for signs of mold. They compress that shit into bricks for shipping and sometimes it's still damp and grows mold. Our dear departed friend Jackpot got a bad case of bronchitis from smoking some weed his hooker left behind. It was his own damn fault he had plenty of his own.

Dickhead
04-02-18, 06:38
OTOH I smoked that moldy weed for years and nothing bad happened to me. Although, I didn't smoke all the time. Probably only smoked an ounce or two of it all told. But you can sometimes get decent weed in Buenos Aires now, as of three years ago anyway. Lndoor grown.

Bagreens
04-08-18, 19:32
Just moved to BA and lookng for some good quality herb and other stuff to party. Cheers.

Jack Straw
04-14-18, 22:08
1) Ask a younger taxista for 'porrito.'.

2) Go to the square in San Telmo and when you see a young guy with long hair, hold your fingers to your lips.Which guy with long hair?! Its like hippie central in San Telmo. Ha!

Vladir
06-30-18, 12:15
Got recommended to BudConnect (localhookup1212 at gmail dot com) by a friend. So decided to give him a try. Everything from the bud to the delivery was so amazing. Friendly guy and knows how to get to his clients. I recommend.

AndyEspe
07-09-18, 19:44
Just moved to BA and lookng for some good quality herb and other stuff to party. Cheers.Found a really nice guy with good buds a while ago. Leaving the data and good smoke. : blackin92 a t y a h o o dot c o m.

Carlos75
07-11-18, 21:24
The guy "blackin92 a t y a h o o dot c o m" is no more selling weed and he is permanently out of business and by the way he doesn't live in Argentina . So it's a waste of time to email him.

GabrielLima
07-11-18, 21:34
I must say BudConnect (localhookup1212at gmail dot com) was of great help. I told him what I was looking for and he showed me everything and more. I was visiting from Florida will be back to visit. I recommend localhookup1212 at gmail.com.

PS: For those with a telegram address, you can find him on telegram as: budkonnection.

I hope my review helps.

KevinBlack1980
07-19-18, 20:56
I must say BudConnect (localhookup1212at gmail dot com) was of great help. I told him what I was looking for and he showed me everything and more. I was visiting from Florida will be back to visit. I recommend localhookup1212 at gmail.com.

PS: For those with a telegram address, you can find him on telegram as: budkonnection.

I hope my review helps.Look at the reviews from these users, only ONE POST. Shit is a scam. Dude wants you to wire money to Cameron which is a country in Africa. Then once you are about to get it, he says the runner is caught, your info was on the package and that the cops will put you in prison. Then asks for a copy of your passport so he can get a script from a doctor. WTF ain’t no medical weed here inArgentina. Paid $100 to learn from my mistake. Google budkonnection, he has operations in Spain, Russia, here. Fuck it. Took a chance and got burnt. Can’t stand scammers. I mean find a job, build something. Oh well.

Sophia65
07-20-18, 05:54
If you are lucky enough to find a reliable herb connection, chances are that the only thing for sale will be paraguayo. Dealers sell it alongside their other wares. The good news is that the best source for quality chronic is within the expat community.

I highly recommend Argentinaplug aka argentinahookup75 at gmail dot com. He sells Flores, the real good stuff you can ever find. He is a lifesaver. Quick delivery and friendly service.

KevinBlack1980
07-20-18, 11:26
I told you I was a hacker Paul Cyrille Manda Tabi, I told you I will make it harder for you to scam people. I see now you at it again??!! This is a solid forum for us expats and tourists. You best find another website to find to try to scam people. Admin, block IP addresses from Cameroon.

Update you Afriacan piece of shit. I set up bots to crawl the internet to look for budkonnection, now I’ll add your new telegram username. Second, yes, I made a report to the fraud department of Western Union and gave all your info and all the links I could find about your activity. And No, I didn’t have to tel them SHIT about me. So who knows, your next client might be a WU fraud agent. Ojo!!

Fucking hate scammers. Go create something or find a job washing dishes you prick. Stop trying to scam users of this site. It’s a good solid site. Admin, remove those accounts. You can see they were just made, the users who are posting recommendations only have one post.

DONT WESTERN UNION MONEY TO ANY BODY.

Find a new hustle African shit stain.

Sophia65
07-20-18, 13:28
If you are lucky enough to find a reliable herb connection, chances are that the only thing for sale will be paraguayo. Dealers sell it alongside their other wares. The good news is that the best source for quality chronic is within the expat community.

I highly recommend Argentinaplug aka argentinahookup75 at gmail dot com. He sells Flores, the real good stuff you can ever find. He is a lifesaver. Quick delivery and friendly service.

KevinBlack1980
07-20-18, 14:09
Jackson, please remove those accounts. Just try it, engage the with budkonnection, vitalweed, what ever. He, she, whatever, wants you to send money to Cameroon. I can do this all day you piece of shit. Try another forum, not this one. I told you I won't stop. I can do this on my free time. Each morning I will get reports from my bots letting me know where you post. I will make it harder. Last chance, send back that money or i keep going.

DONT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE IN CAMEROON AFRICA. Or anyone else at that matter.

KevinBlack1980
07-21-18, 11:43
Argentinaplug and all those posts about contact this gmail, that gmail, this Telegram account, that Telegram Account is fake. ADMIN, wake up. You really want this forum to be jammed packed with Spam.

Paul, just find another forum to scam, not this one and send me a private message admitting you are a scammer and I'll walk away. Personally, I hate a liar more than a thief. I don't know your situation, you may do this to feed your family, I can only imagine how bad it is in your country. You got me fair and square, keep the money, I take it as a paid lesson. I just like to smoke quality weed, oh well, you got me. Well done. Sorry for the name calling but seriously, private message me and admit you are a scammer and leave this forum alone. I honestly don't have the time to post along side with you on forums but I will. I won't stop you completely because you clearly do this full time, I have businesses to run. I won't stop you from scamming anyone one else completely, but I will make it harder for you.

KevinBlack1980
07-30-18, 10:54
Just sent me a mail via argentinahookup75@gmail.com if you need help. I'm available all year round and premium stuffs available too.For people reading this, go ahead, engage. Send email, connect via telegram, and then, he/she will ask you to send money to Cameroon because "it's harder for cops to track" jajaja. Sure, it's cause your ass lives in Cameroon Africa. This user does not live here in Argentina.

KevinBlack1980
08-03-18, 16:40
Just sent me a mail via*argentinahookup75@gmail.com*if you need help. I'm available all year round and premium stuffs available too.Give it up man. I told you I will be on here very very often. Just move along. People are going to scroll and see these paints. Go learn how to do something positive in your life.

CannaPole
11-04-18, 22:04
For people reading this, go ahead, engage. Send email, connect via telegram, and then, he/she will ask you to send money to Cameroon because "it's harder for cops to track" jajaja. Sure, it's cause your ass lives in Cameroon Africa. This user does not live here in Argentina.Hi,

I just came from Poland to Buenos Aires for holiday, any chance anyone can help a stoner brother in need?