PDA

View Full Version : Secrets

Sysco234
09-18-10, 15:41
Secrets Night Club (Corner of Baez and Clay, Las Canitas)

This club just opened in the last month on the very popular Baez street in Las Canitas. I decided to do some reconnaissance last night around 2am. Entrance fee is 100 pesos and this gets you 2 drinks. (One semi-lengthy aside on drinks. I've started ordering Vodka rocks (hielo). And while there is usually a double take and a question to confirm my order I have been getting some tremendously large pours as they feel they need to fill the glass. Definitely more bang for the buck.) The club itself is fairly small, reminded me of some of the smaller midwest strip clubs I've been to. Very smokey. The bar is on one side of the room and an elevated stage on the other side. There are a couple booths with couch seating and some higher level tables but all in all pretty sparse on seating. There was someone dancing all the time and the girls rotated like in the US. Nobody was very good at it but some were at least trying to have fun. There is an upstairs area for lap dances at 50 pesos a pop. 25 to the girl 25 to the house. There were about 20 chicas and maybe 8 guys in the club.

After I ordered my drink I sat in one of the booths and waited to see if I would get approached. I was being eyed by all chicas but nobody came over until I waved a couple girls to the booth (sorry I'm awful with names). Both Argentine, a blond and a brunette. Said they used to work at hippopotamus but that things had been slow there. The brunette was very agressive with her hand which I like. Both were solid 7's in the face and great bodies, all natural which I strive for everytime. Chica drinks were 150 per girl. After some small talk which I'm convinced is to determine if I'm new at the game or not they started pricing at $200 each TLN (Todo la noche - All night long). I told them I only speak pesos and they quickly quoted me 800 pesos TLN. I did my usual what does that include dance (lesbianismo, besos, bbbj, multi pop, etc). They insisted on cbj but my sense was this was something that might change during the session. Since it was already almost 3am and I needed to get back home before 5:30 I countered with 500 each for 2+ hours which they agreed to. Now, here is something interesting, the way the Chica drinks work is 1 drink (150 peso) = 1 hour date and 3 drinks equals TLN. So,I needed to buy another round of Chica drinks (making it 2 each for a 2 hour date). As you can see, this is similar to Madahos in pricing. Off we went to a local transitorio hotel on Sinclair (huge room with jacuzzi but pricey (250). As far as threesomes go, this one was pretty decent and it was definitely all about me for 2 solid hours. They pushed hard for me to go for more time but I just couldn't. I went back in the club when we returned for 10 more minutes of cuddling on the couch.

In summary, similar model to Madahos and Black, (entry fee, chica drinks) but the club is not nearly as nice. Added twist of lap dancing (not sure how they are). Pricing is as follows:

-Door (2 drinks) - 100 pesos
-Chica drinks - 150 pesos (must by 1 per hour of date up to 3 which allows her TLN)
-Lap Dance - 50 pesos, ambiguous on time and amount of clothes removal.
-Chica price - First quote 800 pesos TLN, down to 600 pesos for 2 hours. Obviously this varies based on night and Chica.

Happy Mongering,

Sysco

WorldTravel69
10-14-13, 19:32
I can't believe nobody has checked this place out in almost three years?

Maybe Stranger will.

Baez 121 at Clay.