PDA

View Full Version : Great Massage, Bad Session

Josenext
09-21-10, 06:50
I read about this massage therapist on a local forum and 80% of the reviews were very good. *I liked the location and decided to go one day.

Easy access by subte and building is easy to find. She opens the door and is like her photos. *I am there for a massage and a relax so her looks are not so important although it seems like her mouth had been through "mate" hell. *I knew I did not want to be anywhere near the boca.

Place was clean and the table strong. *She used a creme that was gritty that I did not like but her massage was very strong and relaxing. *She asked if I would take a relax and said yes.

I turned over and she moved a stool to the center of the massage table for her to sit. *I thought that odd as I closed my eyes. *Moments later I feel some lips on my nut sack. *I quickly tell her that I only want her to use her hands. *Well then she does and grabs my Johnson in such a way that I feel nothing done there. *No pain, no pleasure but somehow I am releasing in a minute.

She cleans him off with what seems like gritty sand paper and then wipes me completely down with alcohol.

Paid her 120 pesos and as I walked away I slowly regained feeling in my cock. *3 weeks later and he is almost recovered. *Although the massage was good, the relax was a disaster.

http:/todomasajes.com.ar/bk/sophia/bk00.htm

Wild Walleye
09-21-10, 15:57
I read about this massage therapist on a local forum and 80% of the reviews were very good. *I liked the location and decided to go one day.

Easy access by subte and building is easy to find. She opens the door and is like her photos. *I am there for a massage and a relax so her looks are not so important although it seems like her mouth had been through "mate" hell. *I knew I did not want to be anywhere near the boca.

Place was clean and the table strong. *She used a creme that was gritty that I did not like but her massage was very strong and relaxing. *She asked if I would take a relax and said yes.

I turned over and she moved a stool to the center of the massage table for her to sit. *I thought that odd as I closed my eyes. *Moments later I feel some lips on my nut sack. *I quickly tell her that I only want her to use her hands. *Well then she does and grabs my Johnson in such a way that I feel nothing done there. *No pain, no pleasure but somehow I am releasing in a minute.

She cleans him off with what seems like gritty sand paper and then wipes me completely down with alcohol.

Paid her 120 pesos and as I walked away I slowly regained feeling in my cock. *3 weeks later and he is almost recovered. *Although the massage was good, the relax was a disaster.

Http:/todomasajes. Com. Ar / bk / sophia / bk00. HtmYour last post was looking for antibiotics. Her teeth look fine in the pic (although looks like a smoker) but, I'll take a pass on the sandpaper HE.