PDA

View Full Version : Soccer Games Info

Aurab64
09-24-10, 21:54
I am visiting BA in three weeks time. I would like to see a soccer game in BA. I found the Argentine League info including the schedule in one website. It looks like all games take place on Sundays only. What is the normal kick off time? Do I have to buy ticket in advance? What section or class of ticket I should buy. Normally tickets are available from the stadium counter? What kind of price range for best seats?

BTW the game I am planning to see is on October 24 between River Plate and Racing. I am trying to lineup a local lady to go with me.

Aurab64

El Perro
09-24-10, 22:23
I am visiting BA in three weeks time. I would like to see a soccer game in BA. I found the Argentine League info including the schedule in one website. It looks like all games take place on Sundays only. What is the normal kick off time? Do I have to buy ticket in advance? What section or class of ticket I should buy. Normally tickets are available from the stadium counter? What kind of price range for best seats?

BTW the game I am planning to see is on October 24 between River Plate and Racing. I am trying to lineup a local lady to go with me.

Aurab64Matches take place beginning Friday night, and then Saturday and Sunday. Kickoff times start in the afternoon through the night. I suggest you take a look at two links:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/tables? League=arg.1&cc=3888.

And.

http://hastaelgolsiempre.com/

Some of your questions might get answered more easily at the second link.

Cochese
09-24-10, 22:49
I'd be up for going to a game. I think Rubdub could also be persuaded. PM me if you need to round out your entourage.

RubDub
09-24-10, 23:25
My bucket list needs some TLC or at least a good hand job.

RubDub
09-24-10, 23:28
My bucket list needs some TLC or at least a good hand job.If not, then Racing vs. River is an option.

Trampa
09-27-10, 18:12
For the non experienced (Argentine) traveller it's probally best to buy Platea tickets, in general they are safe and are in a seating area. Prices normally range from about 80 to 200 peso, most likely to be around 100 peso. In my experience there are ALWAYS tickets available before the game, other then a big rival game like River vs Boca

Times and stadiums are decided about a week before and are posted on the AFA site www.afa.org.ar