PDA

View Full Version : Buying land in Argentina

Trampa
09-27-10, 18:03
I am a dual Argentine citizen and are trying to buy land in Argentina. It will be strictly a long term investment and would like to know if somebody can give me a general pointer about the price per ha?

The area intrested in at the moment is espicially northern Santa Fé.

Spassmusssein
09-28-10, 01:28
The price depends on the producion-value, the right to have water and "mejoras" (windmill, tanque australiano, housekeepers, owners-house and swimming pool. Aside is important, how close the land is to the next harbour.

I recently bought a small land in Lujan (as I prefer it near to Capital) I paid that price, could sell it now for the triple.

Will use it to produce products with good ROI.

Snails, Alcaucil, Esparago, Berenjenas, Gusano Australiano, some nueces or spices like Oregano, Laurel, Rosmarin.

If the campo is huge, think about fastgrowing Bamboo for construccion or Eukalyptus.

If you want to buy for production, should think about Paraguay or Uruguay (cheaper and no restriciones exporting). Here they are acting weard at the moment.

Some political newbies (Lilita Carrio...) are discussing now, to restrict landbuying for strangers. (In Brasil it is restricted to 250ha/person/foreign firm).

They can not restrict it here because of Art.20 de la Constitucion.

But here. You never know.
Most reasonable real-estate agent is www.nordheimer.com.ar but they are slower than the lowest snail could "run". I kicked them out after 5 weeks, not even passing my property.

If you are interested in producing, let's meet one day.
Ask Ramiro.
Today I visited his place.
He was not there.

Trampa
09-28-10, 04:18
The price depends on the producion-value, the right to have water and "mejoras" (windmill, tanque australiano, housekeepers, owners-house and swimming pool. Aside is important, how close the land is to the next harbour.

I recently bought a small land in Lujan (as I prefer it near to Capital) I paid that price, could sell it now for the triple.

Will use it to produce products with good ROI.

Snails, Alcaucil, Esparago, Berenjenas, Gusano Australiano, some nueces or spices like Oregano, Laurel, Rosmarin.

If the campo is huge, think about fastgrowing Bamboo for construccion or Eukalyptus.

If you want to buy for production, should think about Paraguay or Uruguay (cheaper and no restriciones exporting. Here they are acting weard at the moment.

Some political newbies (Lilita Carrio) are discussing now, to restrict landbuying for strangers. (In Brasil it is restricted to 250ha / person / foreign firm.

They can not restrict it here because of Art.20 de la Constitucion.

But here. You never know.

Most reasonable real-estate agent is www.nordheimer.com.ar but they are slower than the lowest snail could "run". I kicked them out after 5 weeks, not even passing my property.

If you are interested in producing, let's meet one day.

Ask Ramiro.

Today I visited his place.

He was not there. Thanks for the info but I am no way as far in this process as you are.

I am basically still in the process of getting a general view on the price per ha for various areas.

The day I really going to go ahead with this plan (if ever) I would have to do a lot more research.

What's the average price for the Lujan area?