PDA

View Full Version : Tennis

Trampa
09-27-10, 20:39
Can somebody recommend me a good place to play tennis in the Palermo or San Telmo area? What would the average price be for renting a tennis pitch per hour? Can somebody give me some estimate?

I am also living semi full-time and would like to play tennis about 1 time a week, but it's extremely difficult for me to find a hitting partner. I haven't played in years, but I would guess that would be intermediate pretty soon after starting. The hardest part is finding someone who is commited to playing every week

PlayaGato84
12-19-10, 13:53
Can somebody recommend me a good place to play tennis in the Palermo or San Telmo area? What would the average price be for renting a tennis pitch per hour? Can somebody give me some estimate?

I am also living semi full-time and would like to play tennis about 1 time a week, but it's extremely difficult for me to find a hitting partner. I haven't played in years, but I would guess that would be intermediate pretty soon after starting. The hardest part is finding someone who is commited to playing every weekI can play.

I will be in BA from the 21st to the 27.

Call me asap and we can set it up. Clay or Hard?

Jim

Trampa
12-19-10, 20:29

I am also living semi full-time and would like to play tennis about 1 time a week, but it's extremely difficult for me to find a hitting partner. I haven't played in years, but I would guess that would be intermediate pretty soon after starting. The hardest part is finding someone who is commited to playing every weekI am pretty much in the same situation as you and would Also like to Play. Pleasa send me a pm

MarcoPolo61
12-20-10, 10:47
I am pretty much in the same situation as you and would Also like to Play. Pleasa send me a pmYou can get a temproary membership at The Vilas Club in Palermo. There is a slight charge for booking the court or you can play with he marker for USD25 / hour and also get a chance to up your game.

Count Chocula
12-20-10, 20:31
I have played with a pro at Vilas Club a few years ago. A bit pricey with day pass and hour lesson maybe 200 pesos. But lots of fun, nice facility, good restaurant and got to meet Guillermo himself and he is always hitting with his Thai wife and the head pro. Not sure how much longer memberships are. More recently took some lessons at Tenis Salguero. All the way at the end past the rr tracks. Pro was young and very helpful. I just called the reception and asked them to hook me up. Not much english spoken (the way I like it). You can just rent a court also. Fuzzy on the specifics but maybe 40 + 40 court and lesson. The clay really isn't. More like red dust on top of concrete.

Salguero Tenis

Jerónimo Salguero 3350.

(0) 11 4802 2930.

-Count-