PDA

View Full Version : South Africans visiting BA

Souza
10-08-10, 19:53
We are 4 South Africans traveling to BA for the first time in early November 2010, staying for a week. We've seen many of the tips and advice and have a fair idea of the clubs that we'll visit. But we're a bit short on ideas on what to do during the day. We understand that BA city does not have beaches, we're not into shopping malls, we want to rather spend time at spots where there'll be plenty of girls .any advice?

We're also looking to spend a few days in Mar del Plata. Is there any action over there. I found an old post about high quality low price chicks in MdP, not sure it's still valid. So any tips for MdP will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Silver Star
10-08-10, 21:23
We are 4 South Africans traveling to BA for the first time in early November 2010, staying for a week. We've seen many of the tips and advice and have a fair idea of the clubs that we'll visit. But we're a bit short on ideas on what to do during the day. We understand that BA city does not have beaches, we're not into shopping malls, we want to rather spend time at spots where there'll be plenty of girls. Any advice?

We're also looking to spend a few days in Mar del Plata. Is there any action over there. I found an old post about high quality low price chicks in MdP, not sure it's still valid. So any tips for MdP will be appreciated.

Thanks. There will be plenty of girls during the day at Cafe Orleans, corner of San Martin and Cordoba. It is a regular looking cafe on the outside, but plenty of ladies inside.

I have plenty of room for 4 and luggage in my gigantic American Lincoln Town Car for your airport transfers by the way!

Fred.

www.silverstarcar.com

AllIWantIsLove
10-11-10, 03:08
If you are looking for pay-for-play you can visit private apartments (or privados) during the day. These are basically bordellos. All offer sex. Many offer massages as well, but some have the right tables for massages and some make do on a bed, some of the girls know how to give a proper massage and some do not.

You can also have girls come to your room (in the vast majority of hotels).

I don't do the clubs, but I think that once you've met a girl in a club you can arrange to see her outside of the club. (I think you have to do that behind the management's back.)

There's a thread here on the private apartments (http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?759-Private-Apartments) and also posts on girls who give great massages.

Bob

Souza
10-11-10, 15:28
If you are looking for pay-for-play you can visit private apartments (or privados) during the day. These are basically bordellos. All offer sex. Many offer massages as well, but some have the right tables for massages and some make do on a bed, some of the girls know how to give a proper massage and some do not.

You can also have girls come to your room (in the vast majority of hotels.

I don't do the clubs, but I think that once you've met a girl in a club you can arrange to see her outside of the club. (I think you have to do that behind the management's back)

There's a thread here on the private apartments (http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?759-Private-Apartments) and also posts on girls who give great massages.

BobThanks, thanks guys.